Pewdiepie talks about the apology:

Eblives68
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JoJo Siwa

Post by Eblives68 »

Jojo is more for little kids, the other dmoms girls are better known by teens and tweens.
Jojo doesnt act way older then her actual age.
I am not a fan but i would rather her cringe then dani cohns faking a pregnancy vid

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Eblives68 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:29 am
Jojo is more for little kids, the other dmoms girls are better known by teens and tweens.
Jojo doesnt act way older then her actual age.
I know Dance Moms because my mom was a fan of the reality tv, love the dramas, even if we know now a lot was fake. I'm still surprise girls like Maddie aren't older, I feel that show was an eternity ago.

But Jojo is 16, SIXTEEN. Come on, I was an 90s teen child with Nirvana, Madonna, with teen romcom movies like She's All That or darker movies like Larry Clark's Kids, I don't think anyone at 16 in my times would act or wear clothes like this with the bow and all, even Spice Girls fans, maybe some were wearing platforms that's it. I know this is her signature look, but at what age it starts to be too much? Acting below her age for her fans is as cringe to me as Dani.

Yes Dani is try-hard look at me I'm a bad bitch, but I don't feel Jojo is super natural either. They are both fake in a different way.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I feel bad for her with that ponytail. She's already got a hairline waaaay back from her forehead, and at the rate she's going, she's going to need a wig. And she's been dying her hair since she was 2. That can't be good for her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I didn't know she was dying her hair, I don't really follow her life, but damn, I feel she and her family try to make as much money as they can before it burns her, it's a little bit scary. I really hope she is ok with this and this is her choice, not her family.

zum
Learner
Learner

Post by zum »

Jojo is hella lesbo. But still in denial. I think she’s trying to cover it by being over the top girly. It doesn’t help that everyone in her life encourages it because it’s making her tons of money. One day she’s gonna chop her hair off and put on a flannel and hiking boots. Mark my words.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

It's mostly her teenage deep boyish voice versus the over the top girlishness, this is "her brand", when it will too weird to play the 12 years old girl, then we will have a phase 'not a little girl anymore' just like all those disney kids.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Wasn't he only just with someone else or am i imagining things?

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Not gonna lie, I get the "not so straight" vibes from her as well. Either she is the smartest teenager on this planet putting boys on hold for her career, or she isn't really into boys in the first place. I'm lesbian myself, and I gotta say it hella helped me not lose my mind as a teen over dumb boys. I did really well academically and had little to no drama in my life. Not as easy to be gay in your 20s though, haha.

iNeonPurple
Learner
Learner

Post by iNeonPurple »

Sure, she might not be straight, but she also might just genuinely not be interested in dating...? Not every straight teenage girl is boy-crazy - I certainly wasn't! Her career also seems totally all-encompassing and nonstop right now, I don't find it unusual in the slightest that dating isn't really on her priority list.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Ammnesia wrote:Wasn't he only just with someone else or am i imagining things?
And I am totally catering to stereotypes here, but when he was walking around with his "girlfriend" and they were wearing matching pink sunglasses, he seemed more like a gay best friend than a boyfriend. So he's dating Annie Rose's sister. And they're vlogging each other. All just seems way too calculated and "reality TV perfect". Annie Rose did a video about "3rd Wheeling With My Sister and her Boyfriend".
Gross. If it's a real relationship, I wish them the best of luck. But he seemed more interested in the food at Disneyland than her.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

^ That thumbnail though.... every time I see a picture of this girl her hairline is farther back on her head than it was before. JEE-ZUS.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

thehippiechick wrote:^ That thumbnail though.... every time I see a picture of this girl her hairline is farther back on her head than it was before. JEE-ZUS.
I know! I harp on it a lot, but the poor girl is going to be bald before she is 20 at this rate!

hammer horror
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hammer horror »

zum wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:27 pm
Jojo is hella lesbo. But still in denial. I think she’s trying to cover it by being over the top girly. It doesn’t help that everyone in her life encourages it because it’s making her tons of money. One day she’s gonna chop her hair off and put on a flannel and hiking boots. Mark my words.
coming from someone who is trans and bi, JoJo is at least a lesbian or a trans guy.
all the other kids with their pumped up breath hicks

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

As a gay guy, one of the reasons I like JoJo is she reminds me so much of how I was at her age. Unlike other guys growing up, I wasn't interested in dating anyone during my teens and people often thought I was "childish" because I was more invested in "kiddy" things like Nintendo games. I also invested much more energy in my schoolwork since I didn't care so much about dating.

It's still probably that JoJo's straight, but I can definitely see where people are going with their suspicions about her sexuality.

badbitchlmao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by badbitchlmao »

She just gives off a VERY masculine energy... Her tone of voice, her hand movements, posture and everything just screams 'cool laid back dude'
Just look at the screenshot I took from her 'driving with Jason Nash' video. In my opinion its VERY telling!!! No straight girl I've ever met has ever carried herself like this.
Screenshot_2019-07-26 Alison Klieg.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

milkdud
Learner
Learner

Post by milkdud »

I think it's a lil weird to speculate about Jojo's sexuality. She probably hasn't had any sexual experiences to even know herself....

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

I don’t think you necessarily have to “have a sexual experience” to know who you’re attracted to. It’s possible she’s being discouraged from expressing any desires since she is a child star/kids show star.

There’s also a bunch of other possibilities out side of Les or straight. Heck, she could be asexual and just have no sexual desires either way.

milkdud
Learner
Learner

Post by milkdud »

Her mom has been pimping her out as a blue-eyed, blonde-haired "pretty dance girl" since she was like, two years old.

There's so many stories and rumors about how Disney and Nickelodeon sexually abuse a lot of the child actors, and how parents are complacent to it, for the $$$$$.

My theory? JoJo has been thru unsavory things in the industry, and maybe tries to rebel against being that stereotypical blonde-hair, blue-eyed "princess".

PettyPissed
Learner
Learner

Post by PettyPissed »

Maybe she dresses like that to keep the pedo's away? And kinda glad her mom is always there... to protect her.

Return to “Celebrity”