Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sprinkle of bitter: complaining on twitter - Part 12

Post by Citrine »

so the last two posts won't be cut short I'll transfer them here
LylaJovana wrote:
LylaJovana wrote:I can't fucking stand Louise and her bratty sense of entitlement. In her new weekly vlog she has a herd of kids in her garden again, playing in the sprinkler, screaming...even she goes outside at one point and starts singing and talking really loudly. The thing that bothers me about this is the fact that she finds it perfectly acceptable to make noise on her terms but when her neighbours dare to breathe she has a petulant fucking twitter rant about it. How can she possibly not see how conceited and arrogant she's become? Also, bitching about Liam walking into their shared dressing room whilst she's filming her "creative" speed cleaning and more passive agressive comments towards him on Instagram - "It's exhausting pretending to be a go with the flow person". Maybe fucking don't then, Louise? Grow the fuck up and at least try to resemble an adult and not a spoilt, egotistical, selfish bitch. Sorry for the rant but I really can't stand her attitude anymore.

Also, when Louise and her mum friends were laughing at the "funny" photos, one of the kids (not sure which one) came into the room and was immediately shushed and told to go away because the baby was sleeping. Why did the kid have to go away but it's alright for them to sit right next to the sleeping baby and cackle like 3 moronic witches? It's yet another example of one rule for Louise, another rule for everyone else.
EffyStonem wrote:
justverytired wrote:I found that post repulsive. Absolutely tactless. Maybe the reason her parents didn't have time to take her to the fucking moon was because they actually had to work to provide for her, rather than blather inanely for 20 minutes to a camera, edit it a bit, live their normal lives whilst holding a camera, edit that a bit, and let that be a week's work?

Furthermore, she doesn't seem to get that if anyone with kids watches her, she's indirectly insulting them. Her lifestyle is completely inaccessible to the vast majority of people. Whether her ignorance of this fact is born of ignorance, or arrogance, or willful blindness, or a combination of all three, I don't know, but it's a fact. For the majority of people, there will be days like the one she described with her parents. When you work, and you're an adult, and you have kids, and you have a household to run, and you don't have the benefit of wealth or large support systems, you just need to get shit done. Her utter disconnect from reality is both sickening and, sadly, unsurprising.

Does she actually think her circumstances are even slightly representative of the norm? She only need work one day per week. She gets complete freedom to decide which day that is. That one day a week pays generously. Team that with the fact that she's got 50/50 custody of her kid, giving her half a week to get shit done, and the fact that her kid's school age, giving her most of the daytime to get shit done. The conclusion we can draw is this: she is a wealthy woman, with an amount of free time most could only dream about, almost complete control over her schedule, and shared custody giving her multiple childless days in which she can do whatever she needs to do. In those circumstances, fucking anybody could take their kid on a lot of excursions. It's nothing to pat herself on the back for.

Thaaaaank you for this! You put all my thoughts into words. I don't know how well off lousies parents were, I heard she went to a private school? But regardless, they didn't film one video a week ranging from 8-20 minutes of their daily life and make an entire months' pay for it like she does. How shitty do probably a lot of moms who watch her feel reading that? Not everyone has the money/freedom to literally do whatever the fuck they want and go to Disneyland every single month if they'd like. Idk about you, but I'd love and appreciate my parents so much more if I knew they were working their asses off, even if they missed a lot of time from me, just so they could afford to buy me clothing and groceries than to constantly tell me to "shhh" or "mummy's busy can you please shut the door" and take me on vacation because really it's mummy's vacation.
Another thing I'd like to add is in her latest vlog she's sarcastically saying how "splendid/great/fantastic" it is that Liam practices guitar since she doesn't need to do work ever. Like what? She said many times before he works long hours where she spends most of her day alone. Darcy is with her dad half of the time. Louise literally does shit all. She rarely films and when she does, she's probably one of the most boring/uncreative youtubers out there. Even ZOE fuckn adds slots with the dates when changing days. Does shopping at Waite rose take up that much time??? Or napping and eating?? That she can't possibly do work any other time other than when Liam just so happens to want to play guitar. God she seems like the type of partner to just pick at EVERYTHING just because she wants to start a fight. I don't know how he can put up with that... she'd never listen to him play a song or tell him words of encouragement saying he's sounding better. It'd probably be a "ya you're doing great Hun, but I thought you'd be a lot better by now with how you keep me up all night and make me unable to do my work HAHA shit me (sarcastic eye roll) )

(I feel like the women she hangs out with just feed her arrogance, seems they've all got warped views on life).

I agree. Whenever I see her with any of her mom friends I instantly get irritated. They're exactly like the moms in "funny" Hollywood movies who chug wine and hid under the covers all day. They think it's admirable and cute to act like silly, immature, spoiled women. Hushing the child for speaking in a normal tone "because the babies sleeping!!!!!" But cackling and squealing like pigs amongst themselves. So full of themselves. They probably joke about how they can't wait for their kids to be 18 and get the hell out of the house so they can "drink wine and fuck as much as they want!" (Quirky/funny)

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

I can't quote now but I agree with the passive aggressive "Great" or "Brilliant". It winds me up something chronic! Does she think she is being funny or unique with that? It just makes her sound like a knob.

Post by Guest »

Louise is really getting annoying! Her last vlog!! Agh! I feel so sorry for Liam. He wants to play guitar but can't because Oh no it's the Louise show and it has to all be about her. Seriously Louise get your head out your own ass! It's embarrassing how you are behaving. Can she not go to a cafe to 'write' while he plays the guitar? Not like she doesn't have the money or anything...

She has no idea how lucky she is! She's such a spoilt brat! And her mum 'friends' are just awful! So cringe! I hate it when she films them laughing and being over the top. It's all so fake and annoying!

CatThatGotTheCream
Learner
Learner

Post by CatThatGotTheCream »

1. The fact she posted 'it's exhausting pretending to be a go with the flow person' or whatever - I worry for their relationship as you can't pretend to be something you're not for long. Eek.

2. I think the whole slagging Liam off thing is because she's so aware they've not been together long and everything has been rushed. She's trying to play the 'long suffering wife' card, like couples who've been together years and years might roll their eyes in jest because their love is deep enough and they've been supportive enough over the years to withstand a bit of eye rolling. I've been with my other half two years and I think he's the best thing since sliced bread. Not that he's never annoying but I would never roll my eyes or scoff at his interests like she does. I think she's just insecure because she probably knows what everyone's thinking. 'Blimey - that was fast!'

YellowLadybird
Informer
Informer

Post by YellowLadybird »

It's very clear it's not THEIR house - Liam lives in HER house and so she gets annoyed when he doesn't behave as she wants.

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

CatThatGotTheCream wrote:1. The fact she posted 'it's exhausting pretending to be a go with the flow person' or whatever - I worry for their relationship as you can't pretend to be something you're not for long. Eek.

2. I think the whole slagging Liam off thing is because she's so aware they've not been together long and everything has been rushed. She's trying to play the 'long suffering wife' card, like couples who've been together years and years might roll their eyes in jest because their love is deep enough and they've been supportive enough over the years to withstand a bit of eye rolling. I've been with my other half two years and I think he's the best thing since sliced bread. Not that he's never annoying but I would never roll my eyes or scoff at his interests like she does. I think she's just insecure because she probably knows what everyone's thinking. 'Blimey - that was fast!'
spot on! I've been with my husband 14yrs and would never disrespect him the way Louise does! It's belittling, petty and plain mean!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

You know what? I always thought Matt and Devon rushed things too quickly but it's nothing like Louise and Liam!
Isn't just ironic she suddenly became pregnant after he said he wouldn't move in with her?

mozza74
Debater
Debater

Post by mozza74 »

Liam clearly works very hard in a very stressful job, the guy just wants to relax and wind down by doing something he’s interested in then this spoilt brat comes along and makes him feel bad about it. Fuck off Louise, I’ll give it a year - max!

Post by Guest »

CatThatGotTheCream wrote:1. The fact she posted 'it's exhausting pretending to be a go with the flow person' or whatever - I worry for their relationship as you can't pretend to be something you're not for long. Eek.

Yeah, I also found that odd. Like, if you're having someone's baby before you can be yourself around them, isn't that putting that cart before the horse a bit? Could just be me being a bit of a traditionalist, but it did strike me as unusual.

Post by Guest »

SmileLikeYouMeanIt wrote:You know what? I always thought Matt and Devon rushed things too quickly but it's nothing like Louise and Liam!
Isn't just ironic she suddenly became pregnant after he said he wouldn't move in with her?
That was one of the main reasons for my post on the last thread about why it doesn't really make sense to slag Matt off. Like, the majority of the early criticism revolved around "BUT WHAT OF THE CHILDREN?!?!" and implying that the pace of their relationship would be a major disturbance to Darcy. Yet, at least to our knowledge, they are not engaged, married, or expecting. Instead, he is establishing Devon as a familiar figure in his daughter's life before doing so, if he's planning on doing so at all. I personally am not judging Louise and Liam for the pace of their relationship, but there is a hypocrisy in celebrating their pregnancy whilst condemning Matt for moving in with Devon quite quickly.

katzenkind
Talker
Talker

Post by katzenkind »

justverytired wrote:
SmileLikeYouMeanIt wrote:You know what? I always thought Matt and Devon rushed things too quickly but it's nothing like Louise and Liam!
That was one of the main reasons for my post on the last thread about why it doesn't really make sense to slag Matt off. Like, the majority of the early criticism revolved around "BUT WHAT OF THE CHILDREN?!?!" and implying that the pace of their relationship would be a major disturbance to Darcy. Yet, at least to our knowledge, they are not engaged, married, or expecting. Instead, he is establishing Devon as a familiar figure in his daughter's life before doing so, if he's planning on doing so at all. I personally am not judging Louise and Liam for the pace of their relationship, but there is a hypocrisy in celebrating their pregnancy whilst condemning Matt for moving in with Devon quite quickly.
I'm so glad people are finally catching up on that.
English isn't my first language, so if you find any mistakes, feel free to laugh at me and/or correct them :tu:

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

So how like how long do we reckon this will last? Liam strikes me as the type who didn't originally want to move in until Louise said she was pregnant. Probably is just staying around for the baby.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

justverytired wrote:
100% agree. Liam and Louise were talking about babies before they had even been together for a year. I think Matt and Devon moved in together after a year of dating? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think moving in together and planning to have kids are on different levels and if someone is moving fast here, it's Louise.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I think there will be a break up in 2018. She can't function like an adult without making a stupid comment about it. Who is she trying to justify it to? I feel like she says it because her viewers are young and her life isn't cool.

teaintoronto
Debater
Debater

Post by teaintoronto »

I agree that they're moving (too) fast, but this is also no surprise at all. Louise has been behaving a bit baby-crazy around her friends' children for quite some time and she's also at an age where people often do not delay their decisions about moving forward in their life planning, including having children. Add to that the fact that she is apparently unable to be and exist on her own and without a man ... and to be fair, Liam is also an age where he can stand up for himself, so he probably knew what he was getting into (and if he had doubts about moving in with her for whatever reasons, well, maybe he should've been more careful about birth control. I think it's a bit problematic to presume that Louise somehow got pregnant in order to pin him down or to bind him towards her, that's misogynistic bullshit and both parties should feel equally responsible for using protection.
Besides that, I'm always amazed at what people are willing to tolerate in order to be in a relationship with people with whom they are not really compatible, just to avoid being on their own and feeling lonely.
The only people in this situation I feel truly sorry for are Darcy and Baby Pentland, because they have to grow up in this mess.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

justverytired wrote:

Yeah, I also found that odd. Like, if you're having someone's baby before you can be yourself around them, isn't that putting that cart before the horse a bit? Could just be me being a bit of a traditionalist, but it did strike me as unusual.
That's just what I thought when I saw that tweet. Like they're in the early stages of a relationship but also having a baby. If they do split Louise will have 2 separate dads to have to sync & schedule with to share the kids, and by then Matt could have more of his own (sorry leaping too far probably haha)

archived
Informer
Informer

Post by archived »

There are so many comments on this thread that just sum up my thoughts, especially the thread title. Someone should make a compilation of her complaining about average things, one of her talking about Liam and his 'boring' interests (aka perfectly reasonable things for a person to like and also one of her telling Darcy to sshhh :rofl:
yeehaw partner

Post by Guest »

Francis wrote:I agree that they're moving (too) fast, but this is also no surprise at all. Louise has been behaving a bit baby-crazy around her friends' children for quite some time and she's also at an age where people often do not delay their decisions about moving forward in their life planning, including having children. Add to that the fact that she is apparently unable to be and exist on her own and without a man ... and to be fair, Liam is also an age where he can stand up for himself, so he probably knew what he was getting into (and if he had doubts about moving in with her for whatever reasons, well, maybe he should've been more careful about birth control. I think it's a bit problematic to presume that Louise somehow got pregnant in order to pin him down or to bind him towards her, that's misogynistic bullshit and both parties should feel equally responsible for using protection.
Besides that, I'm always amazed at what people are willing to tolerate in order to be in a relationship with people with whom they are not really compatible, just to avoid being on their own and feeling lonely.
The only people in this situation I feel truly sorry for are Darcy and Baby Pentland, because they have to grow up in this mess.
Nobody is saying that. I haven't seen a single post saying she got pregnant via irresponsibility, because it's not how kiddo got conceived that people are questioning; it's the responsibility of choosing to have a baby at this stage.

Still, Liam (from what we've seem of him) seems like a nice, normal person, so I don't really doubt that she could establish a functional co-parenting relationship with him if they were to break up. But, obviously, that wouldn't be ideal from anyone's perspective, so I do hope her on-camera personality is a bit of a false persona and she treats him more kindly and patiently in real life.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Oh I forgot about her tweet complaining about Asos models wearing fake bumps in their maternity range photos. Why the heck does it matter so badly?! She cancelled a book signing herself because she's pregnant, so why didn't it occur to her that it's not ideal to have pregnant models carrying on and working on their feet when they feel big uncomfortable and tired :x

Return to “Louise Pentland”