Sprinkle of bitter: complaining on twitter - Part 12

smudger
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sprinkle of bitter: complaining on twitter - Part 12

Post by smudger »

I used to root for this bitch, but she can fuck off. Rude, entitled, bratty. She's a 31 year old woman acting like a spoiled child. Unfollowed on everything, and I am looking forward to reality eventually biting her on the arse.

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

smudger wrote:I used to root for this bitch, but she can fuck off. Rude, entitled, bratty. She's a 31 year old woman acting like a spoiled child. Unfollowed on everything, and I am looking forward to reality eventually biting her on the arse.
Agreed 200%. Used to think she was so bubbly and likeable. She's really a woman acting like a 7 year old. She's so out of touch with reality and can never take responsibility for her actions or mistakes. No interest in following any more.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

When do we all think she changed? It was only a few threads ago we were all rooting for. I’m thinking around the time she met Liam/moved.

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

i'm wondering if perhaps her realization that having a baby with liam isn't all sunshine and rainbows was the catalyst to this bad attitude. also i am pretty sure she reads here and she cannot deal with any negative feedback she receives.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

LaurieLaurie wrote:When do we all think she changed? It was only a few threads ago we were all rooting for. I’m thinking around the time she met Liam/moved.
I think the pregnancy is just bringing out the worst in her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

ifucsam wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:When do we all think she changed? It was only a few threads ago we were all rooting for. I’m thinking around the time she met Liam/moved.
I think the pregnancy is just bringing out the worst in her.

I noticed she's been insufferable since she started writing her book.

Post by Guest »

smudger wrote:I used to root for this bitch, but she can fuck off. Rude, entitled, bratty. She's a 31 year old woman acting like a spoiled child. Unfollowed on everything, and I am looking forward to reality eventually biting her on the arse.
This. :respekt:

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

I wish she would realize that she would never have gotten the book deal she got if it weren't for her audience. There is an almost zero chance she would have been published and promoted.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

She did so muchImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

allygrace19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by allygrace19 »

Someone please tag her!
Last edited by allygrace19 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

allygrace19 wrote:Image

Someone tag her!
Pictures aren't working :-(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

allygrace19 wrote:Image

Someone tag her!
What is this? The images are broken

allygrace19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by allygrace19 »

Someone please tag her!

Char_92
Talker
Talker

Post by Char_92 »

People have retweeted it and tagged her in it. Doubt she will comment

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

allygrace19 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/fGSbD6/869_D43_F1_ ... CCB4_F.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>fGSbD6</span><span>/</span><span>869</span><span>_</span><span>D43</span><span>_</span><span>F1</span><span>_</span><span>7</span><span>_</span><span>E28</span><span>_</span><span>43</span><span>_</span><span>D4</span><span>_</span><span>8</span><span>_</span><span>C74</span><span>_</span><span>510</span><span>_</span><span>F239</span><span>_</span><span>CCB4</span><span>_</span><span>F</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://image.ibb.co/i7y56R/97_A3_CFE3_ ... 1114_B.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>i7y56R</span><span>/</span><span>97</span><span>_</span><span>A3</span><span>_</span><span>CFE3</span><span>_</span><span>5</span><span>_</span><span>B8</span><span>_</span><span>C</span><span>_</span><span>43</span><span>_</span><span>E9</span><span>_</span><span>985</span><span>_</span><span>D</span><span>_</span><span>CEB0</span><span>_</span><span>CB21114</span><span>_</span><span>B</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Someone please tag her!
That joke was so tasteless. Even the biggest (and real) comedians don't make jokes like that.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I’m sure she backtracked with that joke and said she wasn’t being paid it was a joke blah blah.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

She is disgusting! :barf:

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

I don’t think the joke was that bad. However, I can understand the backlash because the event was absolute trash. It’s an unnecessary humble brag which is an insult to all the people she and her privileged mates have mugged off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

frogofdhoom
Talker
Talker

Post by frogofdhoom »

why am I not surprised little miss obesity embellishing the truth in order to be 'funny'.

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe the same person who cries in the corner in her weekly vlogs about her life being so hard thought it was funny to make a joke about how she exploits impressionable tweens to keep up with her lavish lifestyle.

I just can’t take Louise or anyone seriously when they moan about how they’re human, they’re treated unfairly blah blah. It’s so hypocritical.

These gleamers and their relationship with fans is a direct reflection of the way in which they treat and interact with their fans.

There are some amazing fan communities out there where there is mutual respect between creator and fans, made possible by the fact that the creators foster this kind of relationship by treating their fans as human beings with value, e.g. Nerdfighteria.

These gleamers, on the other hand, they treat their fans like moneybags and joke about how their fans paid for their houses yet expect to be put on a pedestal and treated with the utmost respect? Sorry not happening. You reap what you sow.

If they want to continue to exploit their fans for money, the least they can do is let people have their photo’s!

What a stupid idea to try and pretend that they actually care about their fans with this Hello World bs. Of course, they didn’t put any effort into it and now it has blown up in their faces.

I really wish Louise would get off her high horse and have some accountability.

Return to “Louise Pentland”