Emma & Ellie

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie

Post by lmmomSD »

piesandeyes wrote:
Mirababy01 wrote:Did anyone see the new Family Nest video? The mom (Bambi it Kandi or whatever her name is) mentioned that Karli is having some “friend drama” and she addresses it so well. She was literally like, “it’s the age one day they are friends and th next day they aren’t. It’s normal.”

Heather should take notes! Emma wasn’t being “bullied” she was being a normal teenage girl. :roll:

I was going to comment on. That. I think Heather only did it for views. I reall can't believe Candi and Heather are sisters.
They are like two sides of a coin! They're both damaging their kids by pimping out their lives, but while Candi worships her children and can't say no to them, Heather can't seem to find anything to like about Emma.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by piesandeyes »

Everyone was giving a heather a hard time about letting Emma getting her cartilage pierced at. Claire's.

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

How many shells does one need?

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by piesandeyes »

This is off topic but does anyone know the name of the song they play in their long intro.

marthacaroline
Learner
Learner

Post by marthacaroline »

God Heather is such trash. She just threw her old friends other the bus on a public forum as well as some of Emma's friends. Jesus, how can she be an adult and get herself so embroiled in such petty bullshit? Yuck.

123789s
Informer
Informer

Post by 123789s »

"we aren't complaining, we aren't!!!!"
pretty sure that was a 17 minute of Heather complaining.

And then she's going on about how people who work 9-5 can plan out there days where as they can't??? Sorry but does she know how hard it is to even want to do anything after working a full day?? Surely she has had a full time job before. Must be nice to record an hour of you cleaning and then get paid hundreds for it.

She discussed how they get paid for filming 3 minutes or more... I wonder how it works for Emma considering she does majority, if not ALL, the work for her channel.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

So is Emma going to be on a new brat show? They hinted about how things go in California.

Lexiikaee
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexiikaee »

chloesweb85 wrote:So is Emma going to be on a new brat show? They hinted about how things go in California.
I doubt they would let her do it, if Ellie isnt getting the chance to be on one.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Lexiikaee wrote:
chloesweb85 wrote:So is Emma going to be on a new brat show? They hinted about how things go in California.
I doubt they would let her do it, if Ellie isnt getting the chance to be on one.
It’s Brat. I’m sure they will hire both of them.

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

Is she really going to be on a brat show?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Further proof that to have a Brat show, you don't need to have talent-- just a following.

Lexiikaee
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexiikaee »

I honestly don't see either of the girls wanting to do a brat show. Ellie seems to shy and timid to me to wanna do it, and I don't know about Emma. If anything its something that Heather is probably forcing them into doing.

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by piesandeyes »

I think Emma is going to hate homeschool.

Lexiikaee
Learner
Learner

Post by Lexiikaee »

piesandeyes wrote:I think Emma is going to hate homeschool.
You can tell she is really wanting to go to a regular school. The homeschooling is all heather

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Heather answers the phone "What?" in this really annoyed tone when Emma calls, and Mark runs a stop sign. Great job.
"We're in the car". Duh. I couldn't tell. And Ellie's outfit kept going up her crotch, and Heather was just brushing it off. And why is the point of stressing over a "first day of school" outfit when Emma is homeschooled?
I just can't with these people.

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

They change up Emma’s schooling so much! Poor kid needs some consistency. I feel bad, she seems like someone who would be involved and enjoy some aspects of high school and she’s gonna totally miss out. Heather is such a white trash witch. She’s just mean and gross.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

lmmomSD wrote:Heather answers the phone "What?" in this really annoyed tone when Emma calls, and Mark runs a stop sign. Great job.
"We're in the car". Duh. I couldn't tell. And Ellie's outfit kept going up her crotch, and Heather was just brushing it off. And why is the point of stressing over a "first day of school" outfit when Emma is homeschooled?
I just can't with these people.
Yeah, poor Ellie clearly didn't felt comfortable at all in those pants. On the first day of school nontheless. - How ignorant can you be as a mother?

123789s
Informer
Informer

Post by 123789s »

Anyone think its weird how they didn't walk in with Ellie on her first day?? Fair enough like returning back to school, but a brand new school?

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

123789s wrote:Anyone think its weird how they didn't walk in with Ellie on her first day?? Fair enough like returning back to school, but a brand new school?
she’s going to the same school she went last year before going to Indian rocks, not a new one

123789s
Informer
Informer

Post by 123789s »

Queen900 wrote:
123789s wrote:Anyone think its weird how they didn't walk in with Ellie on her first day?? Fair enough like returning back to school, but a brand new school?
she’s going to the same school she went last year before going to Indian rocks, not a new one
I didn't know that. Didn't Heather hate that school?

Return to “A-M”