DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBear

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by rayver723 »

What is he doing for income. His business is gone and his employees that trusted him. I doubt they'll start vlogging again to make youtube his job because it'll put more attention on him and his criminal history. Maybe banjo will do his brother a favor and hire him as an assistant though they are both competitive and too much pride between them. Nothing against amy but unless she owns that yoga studio can she make a full time living as a yoga instructor? The Travis kids on both sides may grow up with parents issues. One side exploited for YouTube and money and the other side knowing their father was in prison

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

banana5
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by banana5 »

it can stand MIYA... i feel like she is sooo spoiled and she whines sooo much... whereas Keira seems so chill.. yet it seems benji and judy like miya over keira

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

rayver723 wrote:What is he doing for income. His business is gone and his employees that trusted him. I doubt they'll start vlogging again to make youtube his job because it'll put more attention on him and his criminal history. Maybe banjo will do his brother a favor and hire him as an assistant though they are both competitive and too much pride between them. Nothing against amy but unless she owns that yoga studio can she make a full time living as a yoga instructor? The Travis kids on both sides may grow up with parents issues. One side exploited for YouTube and money and the other side knowing their father was in prison

Lol
John and Naoko raised 2 bad boys.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

SKbrose
Learner
Learner

Post by SKbrose »

Traveler wrote:
rayver723 wrote:What is he doing for income. His business is gone and his employees that trusted him. I doubt they'll start vlogging again to make youtube his job because it'll put more attention on him and his criminal history. Maybe banjo will do his brother a favor and hire him as an assistant though they are both competitive and too much pride between them. Nothing against amy but unless she owns that yoga studio can she make a full time living as a yoga instructor? The Travis kids on both sides may grow up with parents issues. One side exploited for YouTube and money and the other side knowing their father was in prison

Lol
Maybe that's why Judy always leaves the girls with mama instead of obachan. Probably because there's proof they didn't raise their kids right (excluding Mel). Their parenting obviously didn't work when they couldn't control Banjo and had to kick him out when he turned 18 and good parents don't raise two bad eggs out of three.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

montrealgirl2014xo2 wrote: Wow Obichan certainly went all out and spoiled Julianna on her birthday.. gee Judy and Benji doesn't that make you feel cheap that you can't even spend that much on your own kids?
They must have feel self entitled for it. That's why there's a double celebration for Melody and Julianna. To get more gifts for Julianna. :roll:

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

SKbrose wrote:
Traveler wrote:

Lol
Maybe that's why Judy always leaves the girls with mama instead of obachan. Probably because there's proof they didn't raise their kids right (excluding Mel). Their parenting obviously didn't work when they couldn't control Banjo and had to kick him out when he turned 18 and good parents don't raise two bad eggs out of three.
Why would you blame the parents for a terrible thing that their grown son does? Are you saying they raised a rapist? I think he is the only one responsible for what he did.
In regards to benji, I would say that no parent is perfect but what proof do we have that he wasn’t taught all the right things and still turned out the mess that he is? Parents have A LOT of influence but that doesn’t means they should be blamed just cuz that’s the easy explanation. Kids have a lot of outside influence as well and at some point create their own path of Who why wanna be.

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

Parents aren't to blame but they definitely have influence in how the kids are raised. The dad was in military and mom involved in education. Melody is 25 and has yet to graduate community college and until a year ago was still living with her parents which is fine. It's not like she babysits everyday so what's her excuse to have not been further along with her college and career. She does seem normal and tolerable compared her idiot brothers but she doesn't seem to want attention on or share information on social media so we don't know much about her. For all the nonsense they talk about being involved in business and being independent at a young age both Travis brothers ended up bankrupt even before they got married so Judy and amy had to be aware what they were getting into. Now one was released in prison and who knows what his future is and the other is a freeloading hustler and fake super dad on social media

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 12.43.19 PM.png
Home boy is looking really rough with that hair line. Can't believe how fast he is aging despite his "helfy lifestyle." I don't think he will look good with a shaved head, so he might have to get a hair transplant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Its still so strange to me how Julianna doesnt look like either of her parents...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Was he for real when he said he got a haircut?? Looked like the same mess to me.

Boring vlog as usual. I found it odd that Judy went to her friends house when her cousins were visiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Shyalaaa
Debater
Debater

Post by Shyalaaa »

rayver723 wrote:Parents aren't to blame but they definitely have influence in how the kids are raised. The dad was in military and mom involved in education. Melody is 25 and has yet to graduate community college and until a year ago was still living with her parents which is fine. It's not like she babysits everyday so what's her excuse to have not been further along with her college and career. She does seem normal and tolerable compared her idiot brothers but she doesn't seem to want attention on or share information on social media so we don't know much about her. For all the nonsense they talk about being involved in business and being independent at a young age both Travis brothers ended up bankrupt even before they got married so Judy and amy had to be aware what they were getting into. Now one was released in prison and who knows what his future is and the other is a freeloading hustler and fake super dad on social media

C'mon now that's ridiculous. She doesn't have to give excuses to anyone! She's not the one choosing to put her life out there. She doesn't have to be held accountable. Who knows she may have even completed it already. Even if she hasn't, that's totally her choice.

She's literally the only normal person in the family so just let the poor girl be! She likes her privacy so let her have it without being nosey

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

lol cute. i'm assuming the twins were labeled for school? you know that wouldn't be an issue for the teacher.... if you know they actually attended school last month. :roll: they're not that identical

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

^^^and I get the labeling but one has an earring and the other doesn’t!! Easy!! LOL!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

ihatefrauds
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatefrauds »

is it just me or are Judy and Benji acting faker than usual? Did you all notice how she blurred out keira's underwear? I wrote about her exposing her daughters underwear and them being a target for pedo's.. she does read this forum!!! she never blurs her girls unless they are completely naked. how ridiculous is this woman?
yesterday- Benji said " i'm the one that cooks in this house and Judy is the one that eats"!!! he got that right! Miss Piggy is looking like a blimp. and her teeth are back to ground zero, crooked and wonky.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Wtf is with the sharing of everythinggggg??? I get it kid shave to share they have to learn that you don't always get everything but Juliana has to share a birthday every year? Come on now she's got 2 sister who she is forced to split everything with and vice Versa... the kid could have her own birthday.

FrostyCube1
Informer
Informer

Post by FrostyCube1 »

ohsnapp wrote:Wtf is with the sharing of everythinggggg??? I get it kid shave to share they have to learn that you don't always get everything but Juliana has to share a birthday every year? Come on now she's got 2 sister who she is forced to split everything with and vice Versa... the kid could have her own birthday.
I know! I don’t get it. I understand if they do it like once, maybe even twice, just to save some money but they just keep doing it every year. As the girls get older, one of the girls or even both will voice that they don’t want to have a joint birthday party again. I think judy’s just milking this until whenever that will be..

SKbrose
Learner
Learner

Post by SKbrose »

Is there going to be a new thread...?

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nennylou84 »

-Tara- wrote:
SKbrose wrote:
Traveler wrote:

Lol
Why would you blame the parents for a terrible thing that their grown son does? Are you saying they raised a rapist? I think he is the only one responsible for what he did.
In regards to benji, I would say that no parent is perfect but what proof do we have that he wasn’t taught all the right things and still turned out the mess that he is? Parents have A LOT of influence but that doesn’t means they should be blamed just cuz that’s the easy explanation. Kids have a lot of outside influence as well and at some point create their own path of Who why wanna be.
I’m seriously wondering why tf you even bother reading this board when literally every comment you make you call out posters. You dying for some controversy in your life? Like damn learn how to scroll and move on. This isn’t the youtube comment section. Hating on them isnt up for a fucking debate with you at the helm.

FrostyCube1
Informer
Informer

Post by FrostyCube1 »

SKbrose wrote:Is there going to be a new thread...?
I have no clue. I asked twice and didn’t get an answer. So I guess not..

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

This is the Trash section.
I suggest you reread the rules and learn what is and is not allowed in a trash section. To refresh your memory attacking and flaming other members for their opinions is not allowed, also raving about a YouTuber in a trash section is not allowed. Furthermore, white knighting is not allowed. This will be your only warning should you continue with your behavior you will be banned permanently. There is a rave section that you can praise congratulate and otherwise fangirl the YouTuber I suggest you use it. The number one rule is respecting other members that means it's respecting their opinions whether or not you agree with them denigrating and insulting them for not sharing your high opinion of the YouTuber is not allowed. You must share this board with other members and they will not always say what you agree with they will not gossip the way you want and in a trash section they are not going to say anything nice about the YouTuber that you think so highly of. I suggest you stop with the sense of entitlement and learn how to behave on Guru Gossip. This is your only warning, the next time you will be banned.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”