DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBear

Shyalaaa
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY VLOG PART 88: ItsJudysFelonInTheFamJailbirdJuliBea

Post by Shyalaaa »

Why are people saying that Judy's dad is a cheater? That's quite something to say especially without any proof whatsoever. Just because you think he's a cheater (cuz he's on his phone wtf lol??) Doesn't mean he is one!
I think he's a nice guy actually

FrostyCube1
Informer
Informer

Post by FrostyCube1 »

Shyalaaa wrote:Why are people saying that Judy's dad is a cheater? That's quite something to say especially without any proof whatsoever. Just because you think he's a cheater (cuz he's on his phone wtf lol??) Doesn't mean he is one!
Right. Implying that he cheats is definitely reaching lol.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:I have to ask this question. Does Judy dum-dum know how to online shop? Every thing she buys is always too big, too small or completely wrong lol. Or stupidly ordering duplicates w/o even checking.
Most likely it's not checking before checkout. The thing about her she don't have much patience unless it's entertainment related. Anything involving lots of information she will get lost of track. Heck she applied bug repellent(can't remember what is it but it's definitely not a beauty product) thinking it's lip balm.

rayver723
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rayver723 »

They always cheap out on gifts because they know family, friends and viewers will spoil their kids. Like in Hawaii she gave that doc mcstuffibs doctor set or in Christmas I think gave that box of free play doh. Yes the kids enjoyed it but still cheap compare that to the grandparents who gave them swing set, electric car etc. Remember her etsy freebies with the cardboard ice cream truck and stuffed toy garden vegetables. The only time they spent decent money on the kids was the princess beauty salon thing at disney. I'm pretty sure banjo was against it but he had no choice. Btw whatever happened to those big gifts given by her cousins that roller coaster slide and the big stuffed animal giraffe I think. Never to be seen again. Btw her Vancouver cousins YouTube channel they haven't uploaded since April. I also wonder why mama sal h asnt been around or invited on their Dancember trips. Im guessing she'll be there for the tour but shes probably more useful on the trips than tinder Chris and lila. Who treated it as a relaxing and partying trip

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

^^ Too bad most of the gifts end up in the closet of no return with exception of playdoh or cheap tacky plastic toys and some that scream choking hazard. The etsy freebies is totally a joke. Epic gift failure if you ask me. To think that the girls will enjoy playing with a cardboard toy truck and stuffed veggie garden. The giant roller coaster in probably in the garage. If it wasn't bcoz of having relatives over, the girls might not be able to fun on it. It's unlikely B&J will take the time to assemble it and to ensure the girls safety while playing with it.

Kate uploaded some vlogs on her own channel.

amani
Debater
Debater

Post by amani »

Shyalaaa wrote:Why are people saying that Judy's dad is a cheater? That's quite something to say especially without any proof whatsoever. Just because you think he's a cheater (cuz he's on his phone wtf lol??) Doesn't mean he is one!
I doubt he would be one. It seems like the Filipino community is close-knit (at least from what I can see in the vlogs). If he were to cheat, the news would spread real quick. I think it's just that he seems distant because he's not all over the kids like Mama/other relatives.

montrealgirl2014xo2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo2 »

hey Keira we all laugh too when Benji is running :rofl: its funny all those runners are wearing sneakers.. :rofl: wonder what they think of him running? I am confused did Judy just add clips to his running again.. why was he running on the beach alone? Was he trying to cheat? :rofl: and really Judy we don't need to see him in the bath.. agh enough already

they have a screwed view on things when it comes to working out and running.. hey its okay that I just run and I am literally going to stuff my face with donuts and pastries..

pancakes full of sneeze is on the breakfast menu.. can Judy seriously not teach the girls not to sneeze on the food they are making? :barf:

I don't understand how Judy can be tired all day that she has to nap... seriously she does nothing that I can say warrents her taking a nap.. the most I have ever seen her do in a day is laundry and that is not very often

so Benji can splurge and spend $80/day on that car which he has had since Friday (roughly 240) and Judy gets her daughter knock off american girl stuff and the wrong AG doll to boot.. seriously they are selfish parents..

is that a Christmas wreathe? yea I am sure you offered to pay Benji you probably only offered once and left it at that

so wanna bet a weekend date night is going to happen this weekend?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Wow banjo looked so much younger just 2 years ago.

Can u have Halloween and Thanksgiving first before throwing a Christmas wreath up???

She has that damn red lip stick on cause Banjo likes it. Barf!!

I laughed when he was singing back to life back to reality. He so hates his life of being tied down with kids.

I hate when Judy says she doesn’t know how people are away from their spouses for so long like military. Um dumb ass...your mom was one of them. SMDH!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

We need a new thread I vote something about these new bangs.
ItsjudyslifeisNOTbanging

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

So Judy took a 2-hour nap in the afternoon. Who watches the kids while she does that?

Really, Benji? Renting a sportscar so you can film yourself with a drone while driving it? So narcissistic.

I know they are just kids, but Julianna and Miya are such whiners, they are getting on my nerves. When Judy asked for the iPads back at bedtime, Keira gave her iPad back easily. Meanwhile Miya was doing her own thing and not really listening to her mom (because she knows Judy lets her get away with a lot). Julianna was whining at least 2 times in today's vlog; in the morning when she was complaining about the twins' loud voices, and again at bedtime. When Judy instructed the twins to put 10 berries into their bowls, Miya once again was being rebellious and just started popping the berries into her mouth.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Judy saying Benji's reality is pretty awesome. It sure is. He gets to stay away from his family for long periods of time, like he just did in L.A. And for what? To run a race, eat pastries, rent a sportscar and have an "assistant" at his beck and call to film him while doing all of these. I'm sure he is going to write off all those expenses or list them under the Dancecember expenditures.

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

Ccc123000 wrote:So Judy took a 2-hour nap in the afternoon. Who watches the kids while she does that?

Really, Benji? Renting a sportscar so you can film yourself with a drone while driving it? So narcissistic.

I know they are just kids, but Julianna and Miya are such whiners, they are getting on my nerves. When Judy asked for the iPads back at bedtime, Keira gave her iPad back easily. Meanwhile Miya was doing her own thing and not really listening to her mom (because she knows Judy lets her get away with a lot). Julianna was whining at least 2 times in today's vlog; in the morning when she was complaining about the twins' loud voices, and again at bedtime. When Judy instructed the twins to put 10 berries into their bowls, Miya once again was being rebellious and just started popping the berries into her mouth.
Most likely no one was watching them. Remember when benji puts the girls in their room with snacks and a movie and then walks out, closes the door and says that should give him a couch ke of hours free!! Who leaves kids that age unattended for that long? Why are they in their room with the door shut?? Their door shouldn’t be closed. It’s crazy how lazy they are with the girls.

Judy always being tired could be due to her diet maybe? Not getting enough proper nutrients so stay energized? Or maybe she stays up late at night watching movies or tv shows ? Idk what’s going on with her but she’s definitely different from a couple of years ago.

FrostyCube1
Informer
Informer

Post by FrostyCube1 »

Oh lord, Julianna's birthday is tomorrow Poor her. Can't wait to see how her family will choose to celebrate her big 5th year on Wednesday's vlog. You know how they always half do things when it comes to their girls who are pretty much the main reason they still have so many faithful viewers. I hope they at least buy her a nice cake or something. I don't remember her talking about a party for her this year..did anyone else? Or maybe I've missed it. If she does have a party, it will likely be split with her cousin that she always has a party with, lol... :roll:

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

FrostyCube1 wrote:Oh lord, Julianna's birthday is tomorrow Poor her. Can't wait to see how her family will choose to celebrate her big 5th year on Wednesday's vlog. You know how they always half do things when it comes to their girls who are pretty much the main reason they still have so many faithful viewers. I hope they at least buy her a nice cake or something. I don't remember her talking about a party for her this year..did anyone else? Or maybe I've missed it. If she does have a party, it will likely be split with her cousin that she always has a party with, lol... :roll:
Nope I was wondering about that myself how is Judy going to celebrate Julianna's bday. I don't remember Judy getting a nice cake for Julianna, cake that she likes and enjoy. Anyone remember there's one year where she got a cupcake. And Judy for once let forget about the effing sharing is caring thingy. Let Julianna to have her toy without having to share with anyone.

Did Judy put on make up at night for the sake of Banjo? This guy is hopeless. :roll: Hey Judy you don't deserve this and the red lipstick.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:I wonder how is Judy going to explain the wrong American Girl Doll to Juliana lol

And how is Juliana ever going to show her off at the AG Doll cafe. Not only is she an old version but she is wearing outdated clothing and shoes lol

And she'll be the one with the fake luggage. And fake passport. Like an illegal immigrant lol
:o That is sad.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Poor Judy :rofl:

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Anyone know how Julian is doing on house arrest??? If he on house arrest!!!

Misszell
Talker
Talker

Post by Misszell »

I remember watching her channel years ago, and she always said how lucky she was because her husband had a great job which gave her the time and option to do youtube.........Does he still have a real job?

Shyalaaa
Debater
Debater

Post by Shyalaaa »

Misszell wrote:I remember watching her channel years ago, and she always said how lucky she was because her husband had a great job which gave her the time and option to do youtube.........Does he still have a real job?

Yeah he's a scammer now. That's his job.
Also he runs and eats pastries. That's about it

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

Shyalaaa wrote:
Misszell wrote:I remember watching her channel years ago, and she always said how lucky she was because her husband had a great job which gave her the time and option to do youtube.........Does he still have a real job?

Yeah he's a scammer now. That's his job.
Also he runs and eats pastries. That's about it
LOL! So true tho!

I can't wait to see what will happen when the twins get their hands on that American doll. That's gonna be tantrum x 1000. Just watched the video of Judy and Julianna doing the box challenge. It's crazy that she is so hard to understand at her age, also the way she reacted to Keira spoiling the last item... Homegirl ain't playing around. :roll:

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”