Thataylaa "15 Days of Foundation in My Hair" pt 2

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thataylaa "15 Days of Foundation in My Hair" pt 2

Post by Stacie Anne »

As a chesty girl, I can imagine going anywhere without a bra, it’s just too uncomfortable. The only time I don’t wear one is to shower & sleep, and one goes on as soon as I wake up hah.
I mean, props to her if she’s comfortable enough to do that, but nah man, big tiddies need to be held under a strong bra at all times for me.

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

Is anyone else beyond disgusted when she's putting on foundation around that nose stud ? Nothing against piercings, but when you have such problematic skin like she does, wouldn't you want to minimize all possible sources of bacteria???!!!

-n3rvacid-
Talker
Talker

Post by -n3rvacid- »

ginany93015 wrote:Is anyone else beyond disgusted when she's putting on foundation around that nose stud ? Nothing against piercings, but when you have such problematic skin like she does, wouldn't you want to minimize all possible sources of bacteria???!!!
You aren't even supposed to put makeup on a new nose piercing for about 3-4 months at least, according to my piercer that is. You are also supposed to be pretty diligent about cleaning it with saline, since she already has a keloid, I don't think she is taking care of it. I got my first "cool" piercings when I was 14, I stretched my ears to a 0g and even I took better care of my ears at FOURTEEN than she is at 25.

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

Yeah, I’m almost positive she just has a bralette on. I’m pretty similarly built to her and I could never imagine wearing just a bralette, my boobs would look so weird. Like hers lol. I actually think the top is cute though, if she had on the proper bra
PearlescentPink wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 7651ca.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171211</span><span>/</span><span>5707d1d77a3c4ea3f5087b1ab27651ca</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I’m usually not one for being critical of a person’s general appearance (poorly applied makeup on a “beauty guru” doesn’t count). But dude, what the heck is going on with Tenderflake’s tiddies in this picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

Why do YouTube beauty gurus put so much damn concealer under their eyes?

I don't wear concealer under my eyes, so maybe I'm just naive. But these swipes and triangles of concealer? Surely it shouldn't take more than a few dots?? Someone enlighten me.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

FFL wrote:Why do YouTube beauty gurus put so much damn concealer under their eyes?

I don't wear concealer under my eyes, so maybe I'm just naive. But these swipes and triangles of concealer? Surely it shouldn't take more than a few dots?? Someone enlighten me.
It depends on the concealer. Some of the thinner ones I can get away with putting a lot on since it blends out pretty easily. But the thicker concealers like NVD and Tarte Shape Tape, it's absolutely asinine when YTers put on so much. They're just asking for cake face.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

FFL wrote:Why do YouTube beauty gurus put so much damn concealer under their eyes?

they must look so odd in real life. I don't wear concealer either. As you age, less is more!
That Girl!

Antonina
Learner
Learner

Post by Antonina »

ginany93015 wrote:Is anyone else beyond disgusted when she's putting on foundation around that nose stud ? Nothing against piercings, but when you have such problematic skin like she does, wouldn't you want to minimize all possible sources of bacteria???!!!
Yep. It's honestly so gross. And especially since she mentioned how she used to always have makeup residue (when she would used toner she would have some makeup on the cotton pad) it just makes me want to gag. Please take care of your piercings. Please Taylor :(

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

The only concealer I use is to carve out my brows. I don’t spot concealer or use any under my eyes, I just use a good coverage, thin consistency foundation to cover everything but avoid cake-face. It’s not goddamn difficult. Concealer is, usually, way too thick & heavy for my personal liking so no way, no how, thank you.
They must look horrendous in real life.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Ughhh I hate how she only powders the bottom half of her face. She looks so dumb with a glowy forehead and matte everything else. Looks incomplete.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

PearlescentPink wrote:Image

I’m usually not one for being critical of a person’s general appearance (poorly applied makeup on a “beauty guru” doesn’t count). But dude, what the heck is going on with Tenderflake’s tiddies in this picture?

i'm still trying to figure out how she wears a 00 to 0 in jeans. sure jan, sure.

-n3rvacid-
Talker
Talker

Post by -n3rvacid- »

She wears a 00-0 in jeans??!!!! No way! Granted she is practically a foot shorter than me (5'10" on a good day) but I wear a size 12-14... Her hips look pretty damn close to mine in size. If she was even a 0 her chest and torso would be WAAAYYYYY out of proportion with her body.
I have a friend who is 4'10 and a size 0... She is itty bitty... Taylor looks nothing like her. There is nothing WRONG with whatever size you are at, just don't hide it from the world...

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Yeah I was always skeptical when she said he jean size. I agree, it’s nothing to be ashamed of (I’m certainly no model) but don’t lie about it. I always wonder s if it was just the camera adding weight bc she always looked a little bigger to me than the sizes she rattles off.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

idk ya’ll she looks pretty tiny but who knows

Satan Apparently
Learner
Learner

Post by Satan Apparently »

-n3rvacid- wrote:She wears a 00-0 in jeans??!!!! No way! Granted she is practically a foot shorter than me (5'10" on a good day) but I wear a size 12-14... Her hips look pretty damn close to mine in size. If she was even a 0 her chest and torso would be WAAAYYYYY out of proportion with her body.
I have a friend who is 4'10 and a size 0... She is itty bitty... Taylor looks nothing like her. There is nothing WRONG with whatever size you are at, just don't hide it from the world...
In one of her previous vids she was filling out some kind of form and you could see she had her weight listed as 115lbs.

I’m 5’1” (much heavier now) but when I was at my ideal 110-115lbs I was a solid size 4 which was nice and proportioned for my height/body type. I was only a 0 when I was under 100lbs. Three inches taller and 20lbs less than her...yeah right she’s a 0, never mind a 00

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Satan Apparently wrote:
-n3rvacid- wrote:She wears a 00-0 in jeans??!!!! No way! Granted she is practically a foot shorter than me (5'10" on a good day) but I wear a size 12-14... Her hips look pretty damn close to mine in size. If she was even a 0 her chest and torso would be WAAAYYYYY out of proportion with her body.
In one of her previous vids she was filling out some kind of form and you could see she had her weight listed as 115lbs.

I’m 5’1” (much heavier now) but when I was at my ideal 110-115lbs I was a solid size 4 which was nice and proportioned for my height/body type. I was only a 0 when I was under 100lbs. Three inches taller and 20lbs less than her...yeah right she’s a 0, never mind a 00
If she's 115, yeah, there's no way. I'm about 5'4". At 115 I was about a size 4. Heck, I've gained a few pounds and still fit most of my size 4s. So how can she and I be roughly the same weight, she's thicker than I am, and she's a 0/00? Nope.
Blending is my cardio.

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

Post by ChicagoFlavoredPetty »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:Ughhh I hate how she only powders the bottom half of her face. She looks so dumb with a glowy forehead and matte everything else. Looks incomplete.

She likes an oily forehead so much that she makes a point to complain about it in every foundation video after 9 hours of wear. I'm pretty sure her brain was replaced with a lego brick years ago.

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

disigney wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 4dc046.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171212</span><span>/</span><span>9d5b182f6d3f1d791c7041608e4dc046</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

idk ya’ll she looks pretty tiny but who knows

she's for sure tiny by height standards, but she's not THAT thin. she's not fat by any means, she's just not 00 to 0 skinny. Tayto has hips, there is no way she'd be able to fit them in a true 00. i don't get why lie about your size, like she's clearly small, but saying she's a 00-0 is pushing it. i'd say she's around a 2-4 by looking at her legs/hips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

modernrenaissance
Talker
Talker

Post by modernrenaissance »

115 pounds?? Based on her height (similar to me) I had guessed she was around 130-135 ish.... She’s definitely small, but her body frame doesn’t look like a 00

redbutton
Learner
Learner

Post by redbutton »

I'm 5'4 and usually bounce between 100-105 lbs and wear a size 00 regular in American Eagle jeans, but I don't see her being a 00. It's always hard to tell with photos and videos, but she doesn't look like a straight pole like I am, she's got more hips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Return to “ThaTaylaa / Taylor Wynn”