DanNotSoSlimShadySutti - HypocriticalPosts,ParanormalGhosts|Pt 28

marni

Re: DanNotSoSlimShadySutti - HypocriticalPosts,ParanormalGho

Post by marni »

effyou wrote:If that poem is hers - and it's heavily inspired at best - she admitted she was stupid enough to bang multiple guys and blamed them for "thinking it was fun to mislead her". Sorry but if you continued banging "guys in nightclubs pretending to like her only for the perks" then shouldn't she have figured out how to tell when a guy is using her?

Everyone's sex life is their own business and i don't care who's banging who as long as it's not effecting me personally but some people aren't into commitment. Did she really expect to get married and have babies with random night club hookups? Sorry no sympathy from me.

I'm sure some of these guys did intentionally mislead her and use her for sex, it happens to the best of us, but to continue fucking guys in hotels the day she meets them and have the same thing happen over and over and cry about how she's a poor victimised victim rather than gain half an ounce of self awareness is rather alarming. Idk
I'm someone who has a hard time with commitment so speaking as someone on the other side of Danis rants..... if you are not clear with your expectations then they're not leading you on. You're an adult, Daniel, you need to communicate your expectations. If you're not into the FWB or casual setups... you need to tell these guys up front. If you're going out with them week after week, shacking up with them, vacationing, with the expectation of commitment or monogamy but aren't communicating that expectation... you are not being led on. Or worse, if they're telling you they're not wanting a relationship but you're still seeing them hoping they change their mind and then you get angry when they don't... you're as bad as the people who DO lead partners on. It's the same thing. I've told you I want A, you say you also want A, but then flip the script and want B ... Im not an asshole for not also wanting B. Not are these guys.

Capiche?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marni

Post by marni »

marni wrote:
effyou wrote:If that poem is hers - and it's heavily inspired at best - she admitted she was stupid enough to bang multiple guys and blamed them for "thinking it was fun to mislead her". Sorry but if you continued banging "guys in nightclubs pretending to like her only for the perks" then shouldn't she have figured out how to tell when a guy is using her?

Everyone's sex life is their own business and i don't care who's banging who as long as it's not effecting me personally but some people aren't into commitment. Did she really expect to get married and have babies with random night club hookups? Sorry no sympathy from me.

I'm sure some of these guys did intentionally mislead her and use her for sex, it happens to the best of us, but to continue fucking guys in hotels the day she meets them and have the same thing happen over and over and cry about how she's a poor victimised victim rather than gain half an ounce of self awareness is rather alarming. Idk
I'm someone who has a hard time with commitment so speaking as someone on the other side of Danis rants..... if you are not clear with your expectations then they're not leading you on. You're an adult, Daniel, you need to communicate your expectations. If you're not into the FWB or casual setups... you need to tell these guys up front. If you're going out with them week after week, shacking up with them, vacationing, with the expectation of commitment or monogamy but aren't communicating that expectation... you are not being led on. Or worse, if they're telling you they're not wanting a relationship but you're still seeing them hoping they change their mind and then you get angry when they don't... you're as bad as the people who DO lead partners on. It's the same thing. I've told you I want A, you say you also want A, but then flip the script and want B ... Im not an asshole for not also wanting B. Not are these guys.

Capiche?

EDITING TO ADD: that was directed at Dani, not you. Sorry if unclear.

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gurugossip11 »

Clotho wrote:
lushanon wrote:
Clotho wrote:
poss wrote:Because I'm dumb and know nothing about geography .. can someone from Melbourne compare what's it like when Dani says she's from London as opposed to Brighton?? :D <3
"I'm from Bendigo but it's basically Melbourne!"
Literally, they are that bloody far apart with very little suburban towns between them, mostly farm land and nothingness!!

I admit that when people ask where I'm from, I just say 'near Melbourne', even though I'm from Mildura. That being said, it's mainly foreigners who don't really understand Australian geography - even most Australians don't know Mildura. Dani however... saying Brighton and London are the same is a huge stretch.

I have spent time in Mildura, so hot I pity you!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

effyou

Post by effyou »

marni wrote:
marni wrote:

Capiche?

EDITING TO ADD: that was directed at Dani, not you. Sorry if unclear.

No no i know what you meant. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming some guys probably did lead her on and some didn't but it sounds like it's happened a lot and she's literally doing the same thing over and over and getting mad when no one wants to date her after having random hotel sex or night club sex. Some guys might not communicate to her that it's a one time thing because they assume she knows that randomly fucking in the bathroom stall at a night club or whatever is usually a one time thing.

I imagine lots of guys tell her they aren't looking for a commitment and she thinks she can change their mind because she's so special and perfect and she has a tantrum when they don't. I know a couple women who do this and they always get all butthurt and cry about being used for sex when they knew what they were getting themselves into. I agree though, it's a dick move to try to mislead someone on both sides.

She's clearly the type of person that falls too quickly since she thinks she was in love with chicken nugget guy.

visstick
Learner
Learner

Post by visstick »

Thank Dani, for yet another heavily edited selfie where you use your hand (which is 5 shades lighter than your face) to force a jawline.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

visstick wrote:Image
Thank Dani, for yet another heavily edited selfie where you use your hand (which is 5 shades lighter than your face) to force a jawline.
Made her nose shorter by 5 metres

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowerChild77 »

Omg I just noticed her hand being 5 shades lighter than her face lol. It looks like she got her lips done again? Maybe she found someone who would do it in an alley for free considering she can't pay for anything.

effyou

Post by effyou »

FlowerChild77 wrote:
Omg I just noticed her hand being 5 shades lighter than her face lol. It looks like she got her lips done again? Maybe she found someone who would do it in an alley for free considering she can't pay for anything.
Haha the white hand. Whoever said she just puts too dark foundation on her face and neck and wears long sleeves because she's too lazy to fake tan is spot on

visstick
Learner
Learner

Post by visstick »

FlowerChild77 wrote:
Didn't she recently ask on twitter if people could link her to a good place that does lips in England?

I zoomed in on the picture and upper lip looked very blurry at the raised part so I wouldn't be surprised if her lips look bigger simplt because she edited it. Also, I'm pretty sure she added some white in her eyes lol. If you're going through all the trouble to edit your images so mudh, atleast darken your hand so it matches your face

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

I am heavily into gaming/IT. I built my own desktop, I'm currently gathering parts to build my husband's pc. I'm studying to get certifications so I can do this professionally.

I truly hope she goes out and drops a few thousand on a PC just to upload one Sims 4 video a week. I would die. You can run TS4 on an older pc and capture pretty easily. Or at least I could on my old laptop from 2012.

I'm only spending $700 on my husbands build, and when I'm done he'll be able to run any new game with the highest settings. But he actually games.

I won't say TS4 isn't gaming, because I'm a huuuuuge simmer. If I had more time I'd do my own lets plays. But you certainly don't need a huge rig to run it.

I wonder if she will get out into other games. I'm honestly curious to see if she's a decent gamer. I can't see it though, she can't even run the sims without cheating.

:HK:

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

DoritoSlutti wrote:Image

I am heavily into gaming/IT. I built my own desktop, I'm currently gathering parts to build my husband's pc. I'm studying to get certifications so I can do this professionally.

I truly hope she goes out and drops a few thousand on a PC just to upload one Sims 4 video a week. I would die. You can run TS4 on an older pc and capture pretty easily. Or at least I could on my old laptop from 2012.

I'm only spending $700 on my husbands build, and when I'm done he'll be able to run any new game with the highest settings. But he actually games.

I won't say TS4 isn't gaming, because I'm a huuuuuge simmer. If I had more time I'd do my own lets plays. But you certainly don't need a huge rig to run it.

I wonder if she will get out into other games. I'm honestly curious to see if she's a decent gamer. I can't see it though, she can't even run the sims without cheating.

YOU ARE SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Ugh, she almost ruined legend of Zelda for me honestly. She's not gonna commit to her gaming channel, I'm already calling it. If she were more into gaming, she would have already done it. She only talks about video games when it's about LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL WHO PLAYS VIDEO GAMES AND WEARS BLACK.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

this is so awsome! my brother is into this also, he loves his gaming computer. its so high deff im like holy shiiiiiit amazed by it hahah

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

wild4thenight wrote:
gurugossip11 wrote:
aulait wrote:
Desperate Mansutti - Seeking Fixed Term Subscribers: Opportunities To Progress To My Blocklist
I love this one!
3rd'd! :tu:
Haha thank you, thank you Image

Omg at her wanting to buy a proper gaming pc... does she even know what kind of specs she wants?? she doesn't need one to play the sims lol

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

Hahaha. I play TS4 on my boyfriends ancient laptop and it works perfectly fine. She's such a moron.

Hereforalaugh_1507
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforalaugh_1507 »

I commented about her hand being lighter than her face last night and it’s gone this morning. It wasn’t mean cos tbh I get that too or my hands are like 10x darker after fake tan but still, does it warrant a delete? hahahaha just too hurtful of a comment for her hey hun X

lizard_queen
Talker
Talker

Post by lizard_queen »

Everyone I know who's actually into gaming builds their on computers because they are legitimately passionate and interested in it. She's so basic even when she's trying to be different :roll:

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

bwhiteley6 wrote:

this is so awsome! my brother is into this also, he loves his gaming computer. its so high deff im like holy shiiiiiit amazed by it hahah
Aka Pewdiepie please notice me Image

marni

Post by marni »

Her lips are horrifying.

DoritoSlutti
Talker
Talker

Post by DoritoSlutti »

cherryGummybear wrote:

YOU ARE SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Ugh, she almost ruined legend of Zelda for me honestly. She's not gonna commit to her gaming channel, I'm already calling it. If she were more into gaming, she would have already done it. She only talks about video games when it's about LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL WHO PLAYS VIDEO GAMES AND WEARS BLACK.
Awww thanks. :) it's addictive!! And it makes you feel good to look at your setup and know you built that.

Same, I love Zelda! She probably thinks Link is Zelda hahaha.

You're totally right, you get so much attention online if people know you're a girl. I'm debating on changing my name to something gender neutral because I have guys adding me BECAUSE IM A GIRL. Or telling me they'll "protect me" in match and I'm just like thanks but no thanks. So online gaming may fuel her narcissism on that spectrum. I don't see her being able to commit either. Plus she can't take polite criticism from her fans, wait until she experiences the online gaming community. She's going to bet roasted XD some gamers are very harsh. I can laugh it off but idk if Snowflakesutti can deal.

Also her lets plays suck because she has the personality of wet cardboard.

:HK:

vs1997
Learner
Learner

Post by vs1997 »

Dani with 1.4M "fam"suttis, compared to Lily Brown with 83k subscribers. Dani's views are so pathetic, while Lily's killing it, hahahah! The most apt tag for this set of pictures would be "daniisoverparty" ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”