DanNotSoSlimShadySutti - HypocriticalPosts,ParanormalGhosts|Pt 28

FEDORALICIOUS
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanNotSoSlimShadySutti - HypocriticalPosts,ParanormalGho

Post by FEDORALICIOUS »

Sorry to be off topic, but being on this board makes me feel like I'm in some town meeting and we're discussing how to control this menace to society. It's a huge compliment though, to how everyone is so nice and polite and everyone waits to speak their turn and everyone is so considerate of each other that it always feels like we're sitting down and talking :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

OMG DANI STOP IT!!!!!!

effyou

Post by effyou »

bubble123 wrote:I have to submit my uni work through a plagiarism thing and I've slightly reworded things every time and it comes back as 0%. All you have to do is change like 2-3 words for it to not come up as plagiarised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know

I've never used one before because i'm fairly decent at writing papers and don't need to use a plagarism checker so

I really do get the multiple author's and multiple writing styles vibe from her poem.

I still thought it was worth uploading the 21 mistakes because that shit's hilarious. Especially for a "blogger".

Hereforalaugh_1507
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforalaugh_1507 »

Alikins wrote:
effyou wrote:I feel like that poem is a mish mash of a bunch of poems she mashed together and rearranged the words and maybe added some stuff herself.

I don't feel like googling each line and finding each poem but it's so all over the place.

I can't explain what i mean very well but it literally feels like 4 different poems mashed together.

2 random paragraphs have incorrect use of commas which i know is normal in poems, but all the other ones don't. Gives me a 2 different author's vibe.

Most people have a writing style and i feel like there's 3 different writing styles going on. Does that make sense? Haha .
I get what you mean, I got the same vibe as I was reading it. It felt like different people had written it and it very familiar to me like I had read it before. You know how in movies or tv shows when someone gets caught cheating on a paper it's because the teacher or whatever has run it through some program that searches the web and other databases to see if anything in the writing has appeared somewhere before. Well I feel like we need that to cross check anything Dani claims to have written so we can find the original source. God that was a long winded explanation but you know what I mean.
Yes! At uni we have this program called turn it in where you just submit your paper and it will tell you how much and what percentage has been plagiarised (anything that is copied and not referenced in text). Wondering if I should do it because it’s free for students... :D ;)

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

Hereforalaugh_1507 wrote:
Alikins wrote:
effyou wrote:I feel like that poem is a mish mash of a bunch of poems she mashed together and rearranged the words and maybe added some stuff herself.

I don't feel like googling each line and finding each poem but it's so all over the place.

I can't explain what i mean very well but it literally feels like 4 different poems mashed together.

2 random paragraphs have incorrect use of commas which i know is normal in poems, but all the other ones don't. Gives me a 2 different author's vibe.

Most people have a writing style and i feel like there's 3 different writing styles going on. Does that make sense? Haha .
I get what you mean, I got the same vibe as I was reading it. It felt like different people had written it and it very familiar to me like I had read it before. You know how in movies or tv shows when someone gets caught cheating on a paper it's because the teacher or whatever has run it through some program that searches the web and other databases to see if anything in the writing has appeared somewhere before. Well I feel like we need that to cross check anything Dani claims to have written so we can find the original source. God that was a long winded explanation but you know what I mean.
Yes! At uni we have this program called turn it in where you just submit your paper and it will tell you how much and what percentage has been plagiarised (anything that is copied and not referenced in text). Wondering if I should do it because it’s free for students... :D ;)
I say yes, you should do it. That way we know once and for all of she copied.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Hereforalaugh_1507
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereforalaugh_1507 »

Alikins wrote:

Never mind! Just caught up and realised a few people had already done it. I wanna believe it’s hers but at the same time I was hoping it was plagiarised because that would be hilarious

Gemmajane
Talker
Talker

Post by Gemmajane »

Valentina_Moon wrote:The other day on either Insta stories or Snap she said she was hanging with this guy who is an author and writes fairly deep (Almost Tumblr-esque) stuff and someone else.
Scroll through his feed. Think there are some similarities?Image

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Nooo was she really with him. My heart is breaking because I love him and don't want trash like her near him.

effyou

Post by effyou »

Alikins wrote:

Never mind! Just caught up and realised a few people had already done it. I wanna believe it’s hers but at the same time I was hoping it was plagiarised because that would be hilarious
I'd say try it. The uni one might be better than the 2 i ran it through.

But someone said they use one and reword things and it passes. If it's free I'd say go for it.

lizard_queen
Talker
Talker

Post by lizard_queen »

As for the plagiarism programs, a few people have already pointed out but they really won't turn up anything as proof of copying. They usually only detect research papers or publications etc. So if she was copying and trying to imitate the writing style of other bloggers/whatever it won't come up with anything because turnitin and other programs only have a database so big so it's unlikely anything she'd copied or used as "insipriation" would be in the database.

Also it's true if you change enough words it doesn't pick it up yet but will pick up random bits of sentences such as "in conclusion, it is evident that...." from some random kids paper 5 years ago haha. It's a fairly unreliable tool and really only shows big chunks of word for word copied text.

After many many years at school and uni using these programs thought I'd throw my 2 cents in for those that haven't had much experience with these programs as we used to use them as a way of submitting assignments :)

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

missashley wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:
nevred wrote:Soooooo... “The Artist“ is Thomas Davenport?
yea i assumed so. i mean, shes tweeting clips of their trip together - v subtle danman.
Also that part about "tracing the art on his body with her fingertips" :barf: the guy is covered in tattoos. Wasn't there some drama between them after their trip?
didnt he just embarrass her by telling everybody they're 'just friends' and she, in typical dani behaviour, made some comments online about him. if anybody has screencaps i'd be v happy to see them :tu:

Post by Guest »

She wants to write a book? Surely she’ll just get done for plagiarism as she always seem to copy stuff from other people (aka google) :rofl:

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

OMG HAHA I haven't checked the thread in about two days and I come back and there are 95 new posts to read. LOVE IT. Time to relax and read!

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Whats gna be the next THREAD TITLE

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

DanNotSoSlimShadySutti - HypocriticalPosts,ParanormalGhosts|

Post by aulait »

Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views

Desperate Mansutti - Seeking Fixed Term Subscribers: Opportunities To Progress To My Blocklist

Last edited by aulait on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

poss
Informer
Informer

Post by poss »

Because I'm dumb and know nothing about geography .. can someone from Melbourne compare what's it like when Dani says she's from London as opposed to Brighton?? :D <3

Clotho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clotho »

poss wrote:Because I'm dumb and know nothing about geography .. can someone from Melbourne compare what's it like when Dani says she's from London as opposed to Brighton?? :D <3
"I'm from Bendigo but it's basically Melbourne!"

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

aulait wrote:Downhill Mansutti - 1.4k Views

Desperate Mansutti - Seeking Fixed Term Subscribers: Opportunities To Progress To My Blocklist

I love this one!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

lushanon
Informer
Informer

Post by lushanon »

Clotho wrote:
poss wrote:Because I'm dumb and know nothing about geography .. can someone from Melbourne compare what's it like when Dani says she's from London as opposed to Brighton?? :D <3
Literally, they are that bloody far apart with very little suburban towns between them, mostly farm land and nothingness!!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

gurugossip11 wrote:
aulait wrote:
I love this one!
3rd'd! :tu:

Clotho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clotho »

lushanon wrote:
Clotho wrote:
Literally, they are that bloody far apart with very little suburban towns between them, mostly farm land and nothingness!!

I admit that when people ask where I'm from, I just say 'near Melbourne', even though I'm from Mildura. That being said, it's mainly foreigners who don't really understand Australian geography - even most Australians don't know Mildura. Dani however... saying Brighton and London are the same is a huge stretch.

effyou

Post by effyou »

If that poem is hers - and it's heavily inspired at best - she admitted she was stupid enough to bang multiple guys and blamed them for "thinking it was fun to mislead her". Sorry but if you continued banging "guys in nightclubs pretending to like her only for the perks" then shouldn't she have figured out how to tell when a guy is using her?

Everyone's sex life is their own business and i don't care who's banging who as long as it's not effecting me personally but some people aren't into commitment. Did she really expect to get married and have babies with random night club hookups? Sorry no sympathy from me.

I'm sure some of these guys did intentionally mislead her and use her for sex, it happens to the best of us, but to continue fucking guys in hotels the day she meets them and have the same thing happen over and over and cry about how she's a poor victimised victim rather than gain half an ounce of self awareness is rather alarming. Idk

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”