Markiplier - Part 12

ptvbrie
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 12

Post by ptvbrie »

cosmix wrote:Not gonna lie...I downloaded it just in case because I had a feeling he might take it down later. So...yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, I'd take it down too if I was him. It's just embarrassing. :rofl:
Could you post the video I wanna see it.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

somstria wrote:Yikes.. the new video was awkward. Ethan seems like he's just 100% done with Mark
Kinda thought Tyler was more done with Mark than Ethan :D

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

ptvbrie wrote:
cosmix wrote:Not gonna lie...I downloaded it just in case because I had a feeling he might take it down later. So...yeah. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, I'd take it down too if I was him. It's just embarrassing. :rofl:
Could you post the video I wanna see it.
I'm trying to find the file on my computer. Does anyone remember roughly the name of the stream (or something in the name that I could search at least)?
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

kooks
Talker
Talker

Post by kooks »

eggo wrote:
somstria wrote:Yikes.. the new video was awkward. Ethan seems like he's just 100% done with Mark
to be honest, have no patiance watching another one of those challenge vids again... what happenned?

Post by Guest »

So does anyone know why Mark looks unnaturally thin and meek looking lately? They just released his Vidcon photo for 2018 and he just looks off?

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

707 wrote:So does anyone know why Mark looks unnaturally thin and meek looking lately? They just released his Vidcon photo for 2018 and he just looks off?
He went on the Keto diet in April I think but I think he's overdone it way too much. He didn't need to lose weight in the first place. He doesn't look unhealthy after his weight loss, but he doesn't look good either. Keto diet is meant to be on for a short period of time for overweight people, and not recommended to do for months on end otherwise rapid weight loss and loss of muscle mass will continue to happen.

Post by Guest »

Also I’ve been watching from the side lines. But what the literal hell is going on with Mark . It’s almost cringe worthy. He is now definitely not himself.
It’s like... I can’t help
But question if Mark is actually having fun at this point.
He has a mannerism with his laughter and smiles . All this feels forced , fake and honestly hard to watch .
I bought tickets to go see him in his live show . I need to see for myself how much this man has changed .

Post by Guest »

somstria wrote:
707 wrote:So does anyone know why Mark looks unnaturally thin and meek looking lately? They just released his Vidcon photo for 2018 and he just looks off?
He went on the Keto diet in April I think but I think he's overdone it way too much. He didn't need to lose weight in the first place. He doesn't look unhealthy after his weight loss, but he doesn't look good either. Keto diet is meant to be on for a short period of time for overweight people, and not recommended to do for months on end otherwise rapid weight loss and loss of muscle mass will continue to happen.
I just worry this man is leaning to diet to an extreme. To cope with whatever he is going through. I’ve seen it happen before.
The fact no one has called him out with his health. Is scary. He is gonna over diet himself to exhaustion .

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

kooks wrote:
eggo wrote:
to be honest, have no patiance watching another one of those challenge vids again... what happenned?
Tyler seems visibly depressed or tired maybe, lowering his head a lot and became increasingly annoyed with Mark throughout the video. Ethan seemed extremely annoyed every time Mark went into an explaination about his ballon animal and even told him something along the lines of "we don't need an explaination just get to the point" Nobody laughed at his jokes except Kathryn once I think, the entire video. Kind of sad I get this vibe the friendship isn't as strong as it used to be

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

This was the Vidcon picture that was mentioned earlier: http://vidcon.com/people/859/markiplier/

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

707 wrote:Also I’ve been watching from the side lines. But what the literal hell is going on with Mark . It’s almost cringe worthy. He is now definitely not himself.
He has a mannerism with his laughter and smiles . All this feels forced , fake and honestly hard to watch .
I bought tickets to go see him in his live show . I need to see for myself how much this man has changed .
Yeah the fake laughing thing has become increasingly obvious. In his most recent try not to laugh challenge, many people in the comment section said his reactions sounded forced. I just dont think he's very happy at this point anymore. :(

Post by Guest »

somstria wrote:
707 wrote:Also I’ve been watching from the side lines. But what the literal hell is going on with Mark . It’s almost cringe worthy. He is now definitely not himself.
Yeah the fake laughing this has become increasingly obvious. In his most recent try not to laugh challenges, many people in the comment section said his reactions sounded forced. I just dont think he's very happy at this point anymore. :(
I don’t think he is actually happy either. I think he is trying to be . But it isn’t working

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

somstria wrote:This was the Vidcon picture that was mentioned earlier: http://vidcon.com/people/859/markiplier/
To me that picture looks like they just took it from Mark’s website.
:cuted:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

With the new balloon challenge video I still think the judges are bias. (mainly pink head, miss needs-a-nap just rolls with it) With the first challenge is to make a seagull, Ethan put a lot of effort into it and made a good explanation of his creation, while Mark just bullshitted his way and tried to pander the ‘imperial judges’. I think Ethan should of won the first round (sorry Tyler I know you tried) but no they handed it to Mark only because one of the judges just so happens to be dating him.

I think Mark needs to find new judges that will decide fairly and not just pick him all the time.
:cuted:

Ashles55
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashles55 »

somstria wrote:This was the Vidcon picture that was mentioned earlier: http://vidcon.com/people/859/markiplier/
He seriously looks like a different person, I'm wondering who put him on this diet, is Amy on this diet so he decided to do it too for dem #relationshipgoalz? Did his Trainer or Doctor put him on this diet? It just seems really weird and random. . .kind of like a lot of his behavior lately. . . hhmmm :scratch:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

707 wrote:I just worry this man is leaning to diet to an extreme. To cope with whatever he is going through. I’ve seen it happen before.
The fact no one has called him out with his health. Is scary. He is gonna over diet himself to exhaustion .
Yeah, it's possible that he's been on the diet off and on, which is better, but it's also possible that he hasn't. And it's pretty obvious that something's up with him, and using eating habits as a coping mechanism is not uncommon. Usually it's a means of control, and I wouldn't be surprised if he felt like his life is out of control at the moment, given some things he's said. So I'd say right now he looks fine, but if he continues to lose weight, then there might be an issue.
Ashles55 wrote:He seriously looks like a different person, I'm wondering who put him on this diet, is Amy on this diet so he decided to do it too for dem #relationshipgoalz? Did his Trainer or Doctor put him on this diet? It just seems really weird and random. . .kind of like a lot of his behavior lately. . . hhmmm
They took the picture from his website (it's one of the pictures for a shirt he's selling), so make of that what you will. But I highly doubt Amy's on it too because we definitely would've heard about that because, as you said, #relationshipgoalz. XD
But yeah, it definitely does seem weird, since it's usually for overweight people.
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

Post by Guest »

But whats the difference about if they took it from his website? Its still him? If this was taken before, then thats more concerning. Since he is still on the diet, its easy to imagine, how he might look like right now in person. Not in a video.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

707 wrote:But whats the difference about if they took it from his website? Its still him? If this was taken before, then thats more concerning. Since he is still on the diet, its easy to imagine, how he might look like right now in person. Not in a video.
It was taken when he took pictures for his new merchandise, so less than a month ago.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

707 wrote:But whats the difference about if they took it from his website? Its still him? If this was taken before, then thats more concerning. Since he is still on the diet, its easy to imagine, how he might look like right now in person. Not in a video.
It doesn't make much of a difference, I just know that someone else mentioned that they thought it was from his website, so I was just confirming that. Although I will say that since it was to show a shirt on his store, it's possible it's photoshopped. I don't think it is (at least it doesn't look like it to me), but it's always possible that the person who did it just did a really good job. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by Guest »

My main concern over all this. Is Mark ok?
Doesn't his surgery not allow him to do extreme diets, and heavy exercise. Sure we can talk about "oh well we don't know" "all we can do is support him" "oh I love Amy X Mark"
But is like..no one concerned about his health as a human being. I have only seen like a handful of people on here actually talk about Mark as a person and are worried about his well being. While others seem to want to be ignorant about it or want to direct the conversation to topics, no one actually cares about. We are here to talk about Mark, not some other subject. Most of us signed up to have convos about mark and his youtube life. Not whatever i've seen with other people on here.
And its not even like i'm hating. This forum is about Mark, but too many times i've seen the conversation move to other subjects having nothing to do with him.
Like what the hell is Mark thinking getting a pervert white van sand drawing a penis on it.
What kind of message is he sending to people. Younger audience members are going to be attracted to the vans, thinking its Mark only to see its some pervert or worse.

Return to “Markiplier”