Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

radiantorchit
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by radiantorchit »

I don’t get why they chose the most expensive area in one of the most expensive cities in the world for home base that they are never in, and NEVER even explore or see it’s history in a meaningful way. They might as well be in butt fuck Idaho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

Guess which mom is with them? Mimi’s mother posted so far “hello from positano” . :) on her IG.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

New thread name suggestions:

The Idiot Ikonns
Above Average Egos

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Forever young wrote:Guess which mom is with them? Mimi’s mother posted so far “hello from positano” . :) on her IG.
:rofl: :rofl: I can't believe it. And Positano?? Again?

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

qwerty888 wrote:
Forever young wrote:Guess which mom is with them? Mimi’s mother posted so far “hello from positano” . :) on her IG.
:rofl: :rofl: I can't believe it. And Positano?? Again?
All as predicted. Just different grandma. Lol

Lafez
Informer
Informer

Post by Lafez »

Are they running from something in London? These month-long vacations seem almost like an escape from something.

butterybiscuitspread
Informer
Informer

Re: Maryam & Alex

Post by butterybiscuitspread »

Lafez wrote:Are they running from something in London? These month-long vacations seem almost like an escape from something.
They are..from their boring and sterile lifestyle. I mean they have no real friends and no life outside their small 3 person bubble. I would want to get away as well if that was my life

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

ravenclaw67 wrote:New thread name suggestions:

The Idiot Ikonns
Above Average Egos

I vote for Above Average Ikonns Egos !
English isn't my first language.

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

Why the fuck have they gone to positano again???? Notice they flew economy this time? Wonder why usually they fly business class!
Why is her mom with her? They want a meal and time AWAY from Alexa

They literally use and abuse their moms lmfao

Bcg527
Learner
Learner

Post by Bcg527 »

I think whenever their likes or YouTube views lag they go on vacation to renew interest. And I also thought Alex was ridiculous asking for prayers because their flight was one hour delayed.... such a drama queen.

Before having a baby did they take their mothers on vacation with them??

ThinkerUK
Learner
Learner

Post by ThinkerUK »

They're fucked if they want to get British citizenship. I'm going through the process now and I need to cut back on trips abroad to stay in the UK for longer amounts of time. From the GOV.UK website below - the rules are you have to have at least 5 years residency in the UK and spent no more than 450 days outside the UK during those 5 years. In other words, if you spend more than 90 days per year outside the country, you're ineligible. We know for sure these two have gone beyond 90 days, since they take "holidays" for 4-6 weeks at a time every other month.

https://www.gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen

I'd bet anything that they haven't realized this. Alex is such an idiot when it comes to adult responsibility. Do you think a scatterbrained guy like him, who can't even book flights properly, would have the sense to look up these requirements? And Mimi's too busy sniffing flowers and instagramming her daughter on the toilet to be of any use. These two deserve the big karma train that's undoubtedly heading in their direction. You can't be ignorant forever, kids.

Lafez
Informer
Informer

Post by Lafez »

^ I don’t know anything about UK Visas but if that’s true then could it be possible that they don’t want to pay UK taxes so they’re out of the country for most days of the year, and at the same time charging their travel and lodging expenses to reduce their company’s income tax in Canada? Just a thought and I know I could be massively wrong here.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

ThinkerUK wrote:They're fucked if they want to get British citizenship. I'm going through the process now and I need to cut back on trips abroad to stay in the UK for longer amounts of time. From the GOV.UK website below - the rules are you have to have at least 5 years residency in the UK and spent no more than 450 days outside the UK during those 5 years. In other words, if you spend more than 90 days per year outside the country, you're ineligible. We know for sure these two have gone beyond 90 days, since they take "holidays" for 4-6 weeks at a time every other month.

https://www.gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen

I'd bet anything that they haven't realized this. Alex is such an idiot when it comes to adult responsibility. Do you think a scatterbrained guy like him, who can't even book flights properly, would have the sense to look up these requirements? And Mimi's too busy sniffing flowers and instagramming her daughter on the toilet to be of any use. These two deserve the big karma train that's undoubtedly heading in their direction. You can't be ignorant forever, kids.
Shhh, don’t tell them that. I’m going through the 5 years spousal route and it’s the most frustrating process. I don’t think someone like the Cons deserve British citizenship. They’ve got no roots to this country. They’re clearly not employing anyone at the moment apart from the babysitter/slave at the minimum rate.

I also agreed it’s probably for the tax reason if they won’t apply for British citizenship. I used to work for a foreign embassy an as a foreign national I wasn’t required to pay tax. I had to pay national insurance though.

However, this is Alex we’re talking about. He forgot his wallet. He lost his passport. He screwed their visa applications. He might not think ahead of the game. And Mimi will only want to believe she’s a global citizen.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

Bcg527 wrote:
Before having a baby did they take their mothers on vacation with them??
Hardly not, no. I think a very few times. Now they must be present every single time. They have never once yet went anywhere without a nanny or mother. They obviously cannot handle raising a child without help while millions of single moms do it.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Except “Ocean, like it” isn’t a sentence. Above average English strikes again! Lol Image And I thought Alexa said her first sentence before she was one?

Sweetandspicy
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetandspicy »

I think it has more to do with staying relevant and portraying a certain lifestyle, Alex said what they do is called lifestyle marketing. So they do travel blogs and portray this lifestyle and hope ppl will follow them and buy their products.
The not paying taxes etc makes sense too...i doubt at s point they want UK citizenship. Alex has talked about moving to Paris, Mimi didnt look Excited but he will drag her there

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

<3

ghfjlmne652
Talker
Talker

Post by ghfjlmne652 »

3eyedraven17 wrote:<3
Mimi spreads love positivity etc but she needs to get a grip with real life, how about leaving your bubble in Kensington and go check out the real London like hackney, tower hamlets, Peckham, west Croydon? Lol she would probably get mugged whilst doing a twirl in her mini dresses. I

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

Bcg527 wrote:Before having a baby did they take their mothers on vacation with them??
as someone else commented, not as much as they do now. They used to take a videographer with them to take “candid” shots of them kissing in random scenic places.

Bcg527
Learner
Learner

Post by Bcg527 »

Mimi’s fake poses get more and more nauseating. Who the hell sits like that if not for their own disgusting vanity.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”