Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 »

Ladies, I think she was meant to use this word:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Above average English has to be part of the next thread title!
Last edited by naomi104 on Fri May 25, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Re: Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by nicocacola »

I wonder if 'above average english' is their politically correct way of saying 'no one with english as a second language'? So rude in additional to their ad being all around awful.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Re: Maryam & Alex

Post by lcds1 »

Bcg527 wrote:
naomi104 wrote:Image

Of course she did...
lol, my thought exactly.
Obnoxiously in love with herself? Yes she definitely did.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Hey girrrrrrls, I recently got a cleaner in to help with the housework. She charges £10 an hour. How much do Alex and Mimi want to pay their housekeeper/cook/babysitter/slave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

You think with the caption like this, she would post a picture she took lately and absolutely loved? No, she posted one of her. Me, me, me,... also check them SHAPY legs out! Lol

Lafez
Informer
Informer

Post by Lafez »

naomi104 wrote:You think with the caption like this, she would post a picture she took lately and absolutely loved? No, she posted one of her. Me, me, me,... also check them SHAPY legs out! Lol

How can she learn anything if she spends all her time eyefucking herself w a mirror or her iphone? It seems narcissism takes almost 90% of her time in a day. No wonder they even need an assistant/slave to help take care of their child and run their inane errands.

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

naomi104 wrote:You think with the caption like this, she would post a picture she took lately and absolutely loved? No, she posted one of her. Me, me, me,... also check them SHAPY legs out! Lol

The shapy legs are tragic. The less I see of them the better.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

Miss Camille wrote:

The shapy legs are tragic. The less I see of them the better.

Kankles lol

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

In her Miami vlog she says she rarely uses sunscreen and instead uses coconut oil which has a "natural SPF of 15". 15???!!!! Coconut oil only has SPF 4. She's literally frying her skin in this heat with the oil. They also only use SPF 27 on Alexa. I sure hope they're reapplying it on her, but poor girl always looks burned on their vacations.

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

rai1234 wrote:In her Miami vlog she says she rarely uses sunscreen and instead uses coconut oil which has a "natural SPF of 15". 15???!!!! Coconut oil only has SPF 4. She's literally frying her skin in this heat with the oil. They also only use SPF 27 on Alexa. I sure hope they're reapplying it on her, but poor girl always looks burned on their vacations.
As an Australian, their lack of sun sense is appalling. Alexa running around , while the sun is beating down, basically naked with no hat and a bit of SPF. Alex, with his fair complexion, sunbathes until he’s bright red. And as for Mimi her sun worshiping ways have aged her. No wonder she gets mistaken for the older sister.

goudaforyou
Informer
Informer

Post by goudaforyou »

This is her real “woke up like this.”

Jujusonthatbeat
Learner
Learner

Post by Jujusonthatbeat »

goudaforyou wrote:Image

That was a strange insta story. Her eyes were puffy as she had just been crying and she was dancing like with no emotion. These two are so weird.

lululollipop
Learner
Learner

Post by lululollipop »

goudaforyou wrote:Image

OMG... wtf was this?!!!!!! she looked so miserable... I actually felt really bad for her... and her stupid husband that filmed her in that moment... obviously we all have this kind of moments where we may cry.. or be sad... and Mimi is no exception. But to have a camera shoved in her face... is just a next level of stupidity.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

What happened? I missed it. She looks so sad terrible of Alex to film her.
I more and more get the feeling she does things for Alex and not herself. That's why she's so miserable all the time

lululollipop
Learner
Learner

Post by lululollipop »

jassie_gal_au wrote:What happened? I missed it. She looks so sad terrible of Alex to film her.
I more and more get the feeling she does things for Alex and not herself. That's why she's so miserable all the time
I agree... He is always dragging her around to different places and she always looks really annoyed and tbh kinda angry at Alex. I also felt this in their South Africa vlog where he is insisting on coming back next year and Mimi is just super annoyed and doesn't seem so kin.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Someone take the mirror and iPhone from her

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Okay, Alex’s latest offering on renting vs moving in London. The dickhead thinks he’s winning by renting because of the London property market. Dude, the ship has sailed. If you bought 5 years ago, you would be winning. My husband and I bought our house in London almost 5 years ago when the pricing was at almost the bottom but just picking up. We’re selling now due to husband’s relocating for work. Not the best time to sell but we’re still making at least 30%.

By the way, if he thinks his old flat was about £5 million then he’s stupid. Here’s something they could buy for half the price and in the same area. But can they afford it? Or even stamp duties?

Ensor Mews, London, SW7
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-fo ... 94236.html

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

naomi104 wrote:Okay, Alex’s latest offering on renting vs moving in London. The dickhead thinks he’s winning by renting because of the London property market. Dude, the ship has sailed. If you bought 5 years ago, you would be winning. My husband and I bought our house in London almost 5 years ago when the pricing was at almost the bottom but just picking up. We’re selling now due to husband’s relocating for work. Not the best time to sell but we’re still making at least 30%.

By the way, if he thinks his old flat was about £5 million then he’s stupid. Here’s something they could buy for half the price and in the same area. But can they afford it? Or even stamp duties?

Ensor Mews, London, SW7
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-fo ... 94236.html

Didn't he also say they don't know where they want to settle yet? They've been in London for like 5 years and they're STILL unsure even having a baby. I wonder if they're thinking about schooling for Alexa at all with their anti-modern-education stances. This poor girl only interacts with her narcissistic mother and businessman father, not other kids, no pets, and she doesn't even get to watch any screens (she probably can learn more from cartoons than from Mimi).

Bcg527
Learner
Learner

Post by Bcg527 »

alex rambling on about renting is a sign he’s a jealous numnut and he wishes he could have bought a place. Unfortunately the ikonns spend thousands of dollars on groceries, tens of thousands on nanny, luxury travels. If they had saved for the past 5 years instead of spending money to front their Instagram lifestyle, they could have saved ups great down payment and had a mortgage that costs the same as rent.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maryam & Alex "Con" - Part 3

Post by naomi104 »

Even if they were unsure if they would settle in London a few years ago, it was worth buying. Didn’t they sell their house in Toronto to Leyla? If they did and didn’t spend shit loads on unnecessary luxury, they could buy a decent flat in Kensington a couple of years ago. Their previous and current flats are bland as fuck like their personalities. I can’t imagine they’re paying more than £5,000 a month. If they were, then they’re ripped off. My friends live within that radius and their flats cost less than that. Some are around £1 million mark and have more characters unless Alex is trying to portray they’re richer so he said £5 millions. Plus, moving each time isn’t cheap. The reality will hit them hard when their businesses collapse and they don’t even have a house and can’t afford to rent.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”