Kafaileesi - Mother of Apes (Part 35)

Jolteon
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kafaileesi - Mother of Apes (Part 35)

Post by Jolteon »

She knows she's full of shit when she's not even replying to the comments calling her out. Or maybe she's trying to figure out a proper angle to defend herself. :roll:

mikah_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikah_ »

I bet that wasn't Elon Musk and her intellectual ass met a random middle aged guy on the street :rofl: She's SO desperate to tweet something, just anything, that will make her look smart. Trashing Kylie or her teenage fans is weak, she's more succesful than she'll ever be. I agree with DemiA, not everyone is obsessed with technology and has to worship Musk. She's acting like knowing OF him is a great wisdom that makes her so relevant and so above Kylie and the rest of us uneducated peasants. Funny how she didn't tag any of them, maybe she forgot or maybe THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN :roll:

cinnamondonut
Informer
Informer

Post by cinnamondonut »

Alina88 wrote:Maybe she did actually meet him, but I do think its kind of suspicious she didn't even mention what venue she was at where she met him or the circumstances behind their encounter. She could have just spotted him in passing or at a restaurant and then fabricated the meeting and asking him questions part. I mean, its not like he is going to call her out on it if she lied. :rofl:

I mean, she said she met him at 11:30am on Oct 1st (AEST), but his latest instagram (Sept 29th 1:30PM AEST) said he was in South Australia. So... not sure what the truth is here, how could she have met him unless he flew back immediately after doing a press conference in Aus and proceeded to attend another event almost straight away at which he talked to Kalel??

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Alina88 wrote:
Maybe she did actually meet him, but I do think its kind of suspicious she didn't even mention what venue she was at where she met him or the circumstances behind their encounter. She could have just spotted him in passing or at a restaurant and then fabricated the meeting and asking him questions part. I mean, its not like he is going to call her out on it if she lied. :rofl:

I wouldn't bet my ass on it, he called people out in the past :rofl:
Maybe she's just hoping for it to happen so she has a reason to officially tweet him.

cinnamondonut wrote:
I mean, she said she met him at 11:30am on Oct 1st (AEST), but his latest instagram (Sept 29th 1:30PM AEST) said he was in South Australia. So... not sure what the truth is here, how could she have met him unless he flew back immediately after doing a press conference in Aus and proceeded to attend another event almost straight away at which he talked to Kalel??
Most famous people post on Insta long after the event is over to not give away their exact location to avoid harassment and paparazzi. So it IS possible, but still... this is Kafail we are talking about and something like "the only requirement is sanity" doesn't sound much like Elon Musk.
Unless they met at an event and he knew who she was and he said that to get rid of her :D

I mean... she is sponsored by Tesla, isn't she? In case they did something for the people they are sponsoring they probably really met and he probably had to know who she was as a business requirement.

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

iamber90 wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but she just kept tweeting. I apologize if I post anymore from her tweeting because I don't want anyone to miss her tweets.

:ROFL: at the replyImageImage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Gurl, you even quoted the Kardashian/Jenner once in your blog and it goes like "The great Kardashian/Jenner once said..."
You obsessing with this family before aswell, this is obviously a stunt to her classmates and probably professor they don't take her seriously in class.

do we have a screenshot of that blog? I wat to tweet that to her enlightened ass.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

if anyone has the url to her blog you can still access it via the wayback machine on archive.org :D

cinnamondonut
Informer
Informer

Post by cinnamondonut »

UsedToLoveThem wrote: Most famous people post on Insta long after the event is over to not give away their exact location to avoid harassment and paparazzi. So it IS possible, but still... this is Kafail we are talking about and something like "the only requirement is sanity" doesn't sound much like Elon Musk.
Unless they met at an event and he knew who she was and he said that to get rid of her :D
oh yeah true true, didn't think of that! it is a bit weird that she didn't post what event (if any) or whatever led her to meeting him and speaking to him! you would think if she got invited to something he would be at, she'd have been talking about it for weeks already,

Post by Guest »

I was able to find that post where she mentions Kylie (calling her "wise") due to the people who posted about it on this site when she still had it lol.
https://web.archive.org/web/20161024094 ... e-zen-love

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

cinnamondonut wrote:
UsedToLoveThem wrote: Most famous people post on Insta long after the event is over to not give away their exact location to avoid harassment and paparazzi. So it IS possible, but still... this is Kafail we are talking about and something like "the only requirement is sanity" doesn't sound much like Elon Musk.
oh yeah true true, didn't think of that! it is a bit weird that she didn't post what event (if any) or whatever led her to meeting him and speaking to him! you would think if she got invited to something he would be at, she'd have been talking about it for weeks already,
She's not talking about a lot of events she attends. During the first period of her relationship with Cyrus he frequently posted pictures of them attending different events on his Instagram and she never talked about any in her videos or on her social media. She also hasn't mentioned she'll be a speaker at Circle V yet.
She tries to avoid her fans at all costs lol

I think the last time she talked about an event was when she met Hillary Clinton. And we all know how that ended, she backed out of interviewing Clinton about veganism last minute.
Seasidedreams wrote:I was able to find that post where she mentions Kylie (calling her "wise") due to the people who posted about it on this site when she still had it lol.
https://web.archive.org/web/20161024094 ... e-zen-love
As the wise Kylie Jenner once said, this year has been all about "realizing stuff." And if there's one thing that I've realized, it's the toxicity of the internet. I feel as if the internet has become sweet poison... a love-hate relationship, of sorts. Now don't get me wrong, it has brought about SO MUCH goodness and enriched our lives in ways that we never knew possible (i.e., Damn Daniel). But the internet has also been an accessory to a major tragedy- the decline of our generation's morale and mental health. And the internet, like Fight Club, seems to only have one rule; try not to let it get under our skin. But oh boy, does it ever.

Oh god, I'm cringing so hard! Not only did she call a Jenner "wise" but she's also wise-assing and generalizing again. :?

wafflesandhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by wafflesandhoney »

Moving on from listening to this hypocritical, dumb, pretentious person. It's not even worth commenting on her bs.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Alina88 wrote:
Maybe she did actually meet him, but I do think its kind of suspicious she didn't even mention what venue she was at where she met him or the circumstances behind their encounter. She could have just spotted him in passing or at a restaurant and then fabricated the meeting and asking him questions part. I mean, its not like he is going to call her out on it if she lied. :rofl:

Maybe she's just hoping for it to happen so she has a reason to officially tweet him.

cinnamondonut wrote:
Most famous people post on Insta long after the event is over to not give away their exact location to avoid harassment and paparazzi. So it IS possible, but still... this is Kafail we are talking about and something like "the only requirement is sanity" doesn't sound much like Elon Musk.

I mean... she is sponsored by Tesla, isn't she? In case they did something for the people they are sponsoring they probably really met and he probably had to know who she was as a business requirement.
Kalel is not sponsored by Tesla. :rofl: She leases one, that's about it.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

^ Didn't know that, she made it sound like she's sponsored because she can charge it for free

Post by Guest »

^
^
I think if you had a Tesla for 2 years you get to charge it for free ? Im not sure but its something like that
but she made it seem like its because she is important :roll:

[tweet][/tweet]
yeah...right :roll:

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

Charging was free, then they stopped doing that and new owners were required to start paying, but if you bought a Tesla before charging took place you were allowed to continue free charging as always. She's had her Tesla for a few years so she's considered an older owner and doesn't have to pay.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Alina88 wrote:

I have to believe that Elon Musk has more productive things to do with his time than setting the record straight about meeting a delusional nobody like Kalel.
KittyGussip wrote:^

[tweet][/tweet]
Oh please kalel. We all know you have watched and idolized the Kardashians for a long time. If you would have met and talked to Kylie yesterday, your ass would have been fangirling on twitter just as hard. Posting about how inspiring it is to meet a young female that has a huge empire and massive social influence or something. :roll:

crlnzo
Debater
Debater

Post by crlnzo »

Alina88 wrote:
UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Alina88 wrote:

I have to believe that Elon Musk has more productive things to do with his time than setting the record straight about meeting a delusional nobody like Kalel.
KittyGussip wrote:^

[tweet][/tweet]
Oh please kalel. We all know you have watched and idolized the Kardashians for a long time. If you would have met and talked to Kylie yesterday, your ass would have been fangirling on twitter just as hard. Posting about how inspiring it is to meet a young female that has a huge empire and massive social influence or something. :roll:
Hahahaha. This girl who has no other job but social media. This girl who had two nose surgeries has the guts to think Kylie is beneath her. :rofl:

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Maybe she is desperately trying to become Mrs. Elon Musk Number #3.
She is so delusional that she probably thinks it's possible for her.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Faffy
Debater
Debater

Post by Faffy »

Lol Kalel's an idiot. No one she knows in her proximity idolizes Elon Musk because she only talks to vapid people whose jobs involve posing on instagram and making beauty videos. If she spoke to anyone that was actually educated, I'm sure a lot of them would mention Elon Musk as an inspiration and hero (especially if they're in engineering or something.)

Also, idk why Kalel is hating on Kylie. Kylie (at the age of like 20) managed to start her own business (lipkits, make up) and make a name for herself. Not that I'm saying it was hard for her, but at least she's doing SOMETHING unlike Kalel who is almost 30 and has done nothing remarkable in her life.

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

iT's tiME tO waKE uP

Ayyy_1ma0
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ayyy_1ma0 »

Someone remind me, what heroic thing has her mancrush Kit Harington done for humanity lately? She had no problem fawning over him not too long ago.

Poslano sa mog D6603 koristeći Tapatalk

Return to “Kalel”