Joffree "Plastic Jigsaw" Star Part 5

Cheesy_Peas
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joffree "Plastic Jigsaw" Star Part 5

Post by Cheesy_Peas »

No surprise that in his latest video he preferred the Benefit mascara as he endorses it.

Even if the Avon one had given him 4 foot lashes, I'm sure he'd still go for the one that gives him the $$$$. Come on bag of bones, despite your attempt to be balanced with the other product, you're not going to prefer it as it affects your bank balance.

Why people still think he is a reliable and honest influencer regarding makeup I really do not know

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

I remember he got reamed by his fans for the Kim K stick review and Laura Lee’s palette. I think people are starting to see the lack of legitimacy in his reviews.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Damn, Jeffree looks like a thumb in that picture they took with Britney :rofl:

Also, he was kind of far away from the main stage considering how he loves to spend money, I'm surprised he wasn't right up front.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

I need to catch up later, but I'm posting pictures from Laura Lee Los Angeles's busted launch party on her thread.

Barbie Skeletor J* and Nate just arrived. No one is filming videos... just snapping pictures = party is boring da house!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

karmatica wrote:I need to catch up later, but I'm posting pictures from Laura Lee Los Angeles's busted launch party on her thread.

Barbie Skeletor J* and Nate just arrived. No one is filming videos... just snapping pictures = party is boring da house!

The way he's standing in the last two pictures make it look like he's a Barbie with her head taken off and put back on again. I'm sure most of you know what I mean. When it takes up the entire neck and you have to twist it back up. Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

j only cares about defending/empowering women for his own gain, if he can get something out of it. when it comes to regular women who are not famous and rich he doesn't give a flying fuck and will happily call them all kinds of nasty things.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He's just looking creepier and creepier. I think it's because he's so skinny and his face looks so gaunt. That's not "omg your cheekbones are stunning," that's "omg you look super ill" lmao

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Jeffree looks like the scrawny version of the Moonlight Man from Gerald's Game on Netflix.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg lol! He does!

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

CrowRot wrote:Jeffree looks like the scrawny version of the Moonlight Man from Gerald's Game on Netflix.

Oh damn, he DOES!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

happycatface
Learner
Learner

Post by happycatface »

Should we start choosing names for the new thread that's due to be created in a few days since this one went crazy haha!

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

So I know I’m late to the game for the collab vid, but I loooooove how Nate and Jeffree emphasized being clean and hygienic and whatnot when in the lab making cosmetics (pretty sure it was that vid, it’s been a while since I’ve seen it) and yet we’ve seen videos of Nate smoking pot while packing orders. Yeah...we can tell cleanliness is really important to you.

I also hate hate J* applies the lippies. It’s likle he overloned them in the corners or something. When he put on the red o e, he legit looked like a clown! It definitely did not sell the product well.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

happycatface wrote:Should we start choosing names for the new thread that's due to be created in a few days since this one went crazy haha!
Jeffree Jan, the Moonlight Man lol

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

honestnumbers came up with "Barbie Skeletor" and you know that is Joffree's ~*aesthetic*~. We gotta use it! :rofl:

I'm still catching up, but I did want to say that J* and Jouer really haven't been promoting the Sweet Tooth lip topper since the ~*restock*~... Yet, it's supposedly limited edition. :roll:

I get that Jouer has newer products out, but you'd think that they would also promote the topper or give an update if a part of the proceeds go to charity.

Again, the communication as well as the execution of the charity aspect was suspicious and inconsistent IMO.

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer

Post by Moccachocolatti »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:So I know I’m late to the game for the collab vid, but I loooooove how Nate and Jeffree emphasized being clean and hygienic and whatnot when in the lab making cosmetics (pretty sure it was that vid, it’s been a while since I’ve seen it) and yet we’ve seen videos of Nate smoking pot while packing orders. Yeah...we can tell cleanliness is really important to you.

I also hate hate J* applies the lippies. It’s likle he overloned them in the corners or something. When he put on the red o e, he legit looked like a clown! It definitely did not sell the product well.

Well.. they are not hygienic, people got highlighter with hairs or ants. And some lipsticks smelled like urine. One lady got an eye-infection because she used J* lipstick.
She is on youtube telling her story. So many stories.
And now the drama with Those mini-lip things. People pay a lot and getting litterly a little.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Do yourselves a favor and look at the replies to this tweet. People are DRAGGING him. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Joffree "Plastic Jigsaw" Star Part 5

Post by Lydia Deetz »

It’s so tacky that he is constantly thanking people / designers for inviting him places or sending him stuff wanting us to think he is super important when he actually purchased it lol. You’re not fooling us, Jeff!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Solunatic
Debater
Debater

Post by Solunatic »

lauralovescats09 wrote:Do yourselves a favor and look at the replies to this tweet. People are DRAGGING him. ImageImage

I can't laugh too hard. I'm down with an cold. But seriously, I can't stand when he pretends that these big names know who he is. Bitch, we know that you bought everything else like the rest of us. He better sit his ass down somewhere before another embarrassing moment happens again. When Kim Kardashian retracted her support from you and had your ass all over E! News looking like joke.

trixie06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by trixie06 »

Solunatic wrote:
lauralovescats09 wrote:Do yourselves a favor and look at the replies to this tweet. People are DRAGGING him.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>drugproblem</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>918547662504321025</span></a>

I can't laugh too hard. I'm down with an cold. But seriously, I can't stand when he pretends that these big names know who he is. Bitch, we know that you bought everything else like the rest of us. He better sit his ass down somewhere before another embarrassing moment happens again. When Kim Kardashian retracted her support from you and had your ass all over E! News looking like joke.

Its not like Kim Kardashian is a barometer for classiness, shes hanging onto D-list relevancy by a thread. Why do you think she's turning to these 'beauty influencers' to launch her brand? But i agree overall with your statement that he likes to pretend he's more connected than he actually is.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"Thank you for having us" :rofl: I love the comments on that tweet! Trying to act like he didn't blow a bunch of money on meet and greet passes just to get his picture taken with her.

Return to “Jeffree Star”