thatgirlshay
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli Dumbel - Part 6

Post by thatgirlshay »

[tweet][/tweet]
I don’t doubt he was usb porting with someone else. He really thinks he’s the bees knees these days -with his self absorbed snaps.
I also doubt he’d respond to that tweet.

Lovejamaica
Talker
Talker

Post by Lovejamaica »

But if he cheated... why are Carli's friends still liking his pictures? I can maybe see Carli liking them to keep up the persona like you guys said but really - what best friend do you know will still like the pictures of the scumbag cheating ex boyfriend of their BFF?
I don't put it past him for a second though.

DiamondGirl96
Learner
Learner

Post by DiamondGirl96 »

I really like Carli in general. She seems like one of the more genuine Youtubers. If Brett cheated she needs to cut her losses. He always came across as a dick (so self absorbed) to me and she can definitely do better. The latest video (Wonder Woman) was just so uncomfortable to watch. She seemed to be somewhere else and not even there if ya know what I mean. I get it that she probably doesn't want to say what's up with their relationship and I could understand that but you've been shoving him down our throats for years. He's been in so many videos and I always cringed when he made an appearance...he's just awkward. If you want your private life private keep it that way from the start. Some of these Youtubers put too much out there.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
sparkles wrote:@JoffreeStar ^^

Thank you! Lol. I bet Carli doesn't want anyone knowing he cheated if he did, That would ruin her 'perfect' persona.

If he did then he's such a jerk, he has everything anyone could want and still messed it up but it's better for her since she could find someone better.
It is weird how she keeps liking his posts? maybe she's doing it so we don't think anything is wrong? or maybe she rly does want him back?
The sad part is she works so hard to look perfect, yet he still cheats? SEE. Nothing works, what a loser he is. She was pretty before, she is now too, at times. But I prefer her more natural look. Vlogs from last April 2016 her face looks less filled and much prettier. And that's only 18 months ago! :? :o
Yeah it's sad, She can still look good but you can tell she's plastic and er face looks funny when she does certain movements and now she's moving on to her body, if Brett really did cheat she might do something drastic (maybe the ass injections??) who knows but she needs to stop NOW before it gets too bad.

Nothing stops a guy that wants to cheat, no fame, no money, no power. Just look at Jay Z and Beyonce, she's so beautiful and he's not lol yet he still cheated. Some guys are just asses and Brett seems to be one, I used to like him too.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

What was that thread suggestion someone had...it was a variation of Bybel? We are gettin close to a new one.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

Whatever happens, I hope Carli sits down and confesses what is going on. She doesn’t have to go into specifics but if her subscribers really do make her “happy” and have helped her get past hard times that she doesn’t mention, then she should say something. Whether it just wasn’t working or whatever! They know everyone is asking and of course if you put yourself out there, people will want to know. But don’t go all Miley Cyrus cause you broke up

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

Seriously it’s about 2 months or maybe more that they aren’t together. She showed him off so much and did all those videos with him...so say something. Set it straight.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

thatgirlshay wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
I don’t doubt he was usb porting with someone else. He really thinks he’s the bees knees these days -with his self absorbed snaps.
I also doubt he’d respond to that tweet.
THIS is his BIG modeling "career" :roll: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teebee9 wrote:What was that thread suggestion someone had...it was a variation of Bybel? We are gettin close to a new one.
I can't remember it now.. :| what about Karli Kardashian-Bybel? :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I hope you guys understand that just because you are Carli Bybel doesn't mean you won't get cheated on. Cheating isn't about how good you look or whatever you have or do as a woman. It's about the cheater and what they want to do.

I don't believe that her friend spilled the tea without proof. Why didn't you screen shot? LOL but in any case, cheating was my theory anyway. That is the only way Carli would have dumped him. People are saying omg why would he cheat when she's so rich and beautiful and finances his life! My question is, why wouldn't he? He's a man. Meaning, he needs to have something for himself which he didn't. He can't just exist in her bubble of a world and be happy forever. I'm not justifying what he did I'm just saying how this could happen. I think it's healthy that he's now doing shit for himself.

I bet she either went through his phone OR she may have been contacted by the other woman because...who doesn't know that Brett is with Carli.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

TrollLALA wrote:I hope you guys understand that just because you are Carli Bybel doesn't mean you won't get cheated on. Cheating isn't about how good you look or whatever you have or do as a woman. It's about the cheater and what they want to do.

I don't believe that her friend spilled the tea without proof. Why didn't you screen shot? LOL but in any case, cheating was my theory anyway. That is the only way Carli would have dumped him. People are saying omg why would he cheat when she's so rich and beautiful and finances his life! My question is, why wouldn't he? He's a man. Meaning, he needs to have something for himself which he didn't. He can't just exist in her bubble of a world and be happy forever. I'm not justifying what he did I'm just saying how this could happen. I think it's healthy that he's now doing shit for himself.

I bet she either went through his phone OR she may have been contacted by the other woman because...who doesn't know that Brett is with Carli.
This!

We also don't know how she is off camera. Yes, he appeared controlling and garbage when he was filming with her, but for all we know it could have been reverse off camera.

At least now, hopefully she'll cool it with the fucking procedures, she doesn't look human; starting to look a little extraterrestrial.

Post by Guest »

Carli StiflersMom Bybel please!!!!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TrollLALA wrote:I hope you guys understand that just because you are Carli Bybel doesn't mean you won't get cheated on. Cheating isn't about how good you look or whatever you have or do as a woman. It's about the cheater and what they want to do.
Totally get that. i just meant in her mind she must think she has created herself into this "perfect woman" and that being said, was still cheated on. i feel bad for her. It's sad. I bet this won't help her self esteem any.. maybe that is why she enhanced her thighs and butt recently? It looks like she did in the Suicide Squad halloween tutorial.. :? :(

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

Totally get that. i just meant in her mind she must think she has created herself into this "perfect woman" and that being said, was still cheated on. i feel bad for her. It's sad. I bet this won't help her self esteem any.. maybe that is why she enhanced her thighs and butt recently? It looks like she did in the Suicide Squad halloween tutorial.. :? :(
Yup it does not matter how big your boobs are, lips are, or how long your hair is.... your legs... men will CHEAT.

Anyways all in all she’s setting a bad example for women and her young followers. It’s blatantly obvious she’s soooo insecure. She’s heading down an obsessive road of trying to be perfect. No one is.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

not the good kind, they don't cheat! :tu:

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

I definitely think that, no matter how much she pushes the "inner beauty" thing, that the majority of Carli's esteem and self-worth comes from her appearance and she might even have a bit of body dysmorphia.

Now that she's in her late-20s, it's going to be a bumpy ride for her as she ages. We've already seen her get a lot of procedures and I think she will continue. I could see her "style" getting even more crazy, revealing, attention seeking and that she will likely get a boob job to try to "keep up".

MachineGunKelley

Post by MachineGunKelley »

Makeuplove23 wrote:
Yup it does not matter how big your boobs are, lips are, or how long your hair is.... your legs... men will CHEAT.

Anyways all in all she’s setting a bad example for women and her young followers. It’s blatantly obvious she’s soooo insecure. She’s heading down an obsessive road of trying to be perfect. No one is.
I mean “men will CHEAT” is a little extreme. Not all men will cheat. And just because a man has a chiseled jawline and 6 pack abs doesn’t mean women won’t cheat either. I would rephrase that as “cheaters will CHEAT”.

MiniMoni
Learner
Learner

Post by MiniMoni »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovejamaica
Talker
Talker

Post by Lovejamaica »

[/quote]

I mean “men will CHEAT” is a little extreme. Not all men will cheat. And just because a man has a chiseled jawline and 6 pack abs doesn’t mean women won’t cheat either. I would rephrase that as “cheaters will CHEAT”.[/quote]

exactly. Ive met so many women who cheated on amazing men.

And OT but I just want to point out that that Beyoncé Jay Z scandal was most likely a publicity stunt lol. Beyoncé is still friends with "Becky" and if you pay close attention almost every scandal the Carters have... an album or an app or a surprise product comes out a day or two later. We can't be so naive and believe everything we see on the internet. No shade.

Lovejamaica
Talker
Talker

Post by Lovejamaica »

Unsure why it posted like that but I'm too lazy to change it ^^

Return to “carlibel55”