Carli Dumbel - Part 6

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Carli Dumbel - Part 6

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

RickNMorty wrote:I went to Brett's Instagram page @ BrettCap and he is advertising personal training sessions. This is the first I've ever seen or heard of him working besides making YouTube videos. Now that the Carli money train has stopped he's finally doing some ACTUAL work! That for me is a sure sign it's over between them. At least for now...

Also he is never in her snapchats or her in his... it's definitely off. And he is in New york a lot alone..? I'm glad Carli stopped paying his way... he's a loser. Probably thinks he will make it rich as a personal trainer/model... :? :roll: :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lizlurks wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
lizlurks wrote:Yeah, it’s in the Halloween vid. He just came in the room (didn’t knock?!) as she was filming and was like complimenting her I guess saying she looked like an amazon woman. Idk it was just creepy to me. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ew getting creepy vibes :? :? :?
She seemed kinda uncomfortable when he walked in too. Super weird. No clue why she left that part in the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah he was like "did you finish filming your film?" and she goes, with attitude mind you, "I'm still filming" :? :o

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

About the lip thing. She got fillers a few months ago and she mentioned in one of her vlogs. In one of her recent videos she mentioned that she took of the lip fillers and that she wanted to come back to her natural lips but idk

thatgirlshay
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by thatgirlshay »

She mentioned that she had her lip fillers dissolved in a vlog. So that could be what she meant by her ‘natural’ Lips but they clearly aren’t fully dissolved.

Shyalaaa
Debater
Debater

Post by Shyalaaa »

She definitely has some lip filler in there.
Her face is full of fillers and botox anyway

Ali07c
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ali07c »

Do you guy's remember Carli's EX best friend Sammi.

I ran across her page. She's absolutely beautiful. I wonder why her and carli stopped being close. They are hanging out more since bret left. Sammi could have been bigger then carli, it's weird. I guess plastic is the look.

You can totally see the botox/fillers face on carli yikes. :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

That girl is so beautiful. And natural looking! It makes surgeries and procedures look all the more fake in comparison!

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Carli's never disappeared off social for an extended period of time...? Because those before and after pics of her make me think she got a nose job. Her old nose is way bigger... there's no way filler can change the size.. right?

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

Filler can change the appearance but can definitely not make it smaller

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

JoffreeStar wrote:I feel weird posting about what it was specifically here but Brett apparently did something very bad to Carli and they’re currently on a break/ mostly broken up because of it. One of her friends let it slip to an IG fan account. He’s not a good person. I feel really bad for her.
Thanks for posting! Can you share any more info? Was it cheating? So curious.

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

JoffreeStar wrote:
ladyevil wrote:
JoffreeStar wrote:I feel weird posting about what it was specifically here but Brett apparently did something very bad to Carli and they’re currently on a break/ mostly broken up because of it. One of her friends let it slip to an IG fan account. He’s not a good person. I feel really bad for her.
Since that part is already public in IG comments, yes, that’s part of why they broke up.

That sucks, if it’s true. But then why is she still liking his IG pics? If some guy cheated on me he’d be gone for good. Doesn’t make sense.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oooh what else did the friend spill!!? :o

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Yeah, I'd love to see a screenshot of the friend's post if possible! There are a few fan accounts with tons of pics posted since their breakup otherwise I'd go searching myself.

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

JoffreeStar wrote:
Makeuplove23 wrote:
JoffreeStar wrote:
ladyevil wrote:

Since that part is already public in IG comments, yes, that’s part of why they broke up.

That sucks, if it’s true. But then why is she still liking his IG pics? If some guy cheated on me he’d be gone for good. Doesn’t make sense.
It depends on what one counts as cheating, I guess. If he slept with someone, forget it but flirting? That I think could be forgiven.

His snaps of him working out with music in the background with lyrics like “I’m a scumbag blah blah blah” make sense now.
Give us more info. We all are hungry... Image

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

She's a liar, in the vlog she said she got them dissolved and said she got em filled like 6 months ago or something but then in another vlog she said she hadn't touched her lips in more than a year and don't think she will again, she can't keep her lies straight.

It's not her natural lips, she may have got them dissolved but that don't mean all the filler is out, IluvSarahii posted a video dissolving her fillers and she had to go back a second time cuz they were still so full cuz of all the sessions she's had, Carli probably had it done once and is saying it's her natural lips now even though she needs another session or two.
[youtube][/youtube]

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

JoffreeStar wrote:
Makeuplove23 wrote:
JoffreeStar wrote:
ladyevil wrote:

It depends on what one counts as cheating, I guess. If he slept with someone, forget it but flirting? That I think could be forgiven.

His snaps of him working out with music in the background with lyrics like “I’m a scumbag blah blah blah” make sense now.

What fan account was it?

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

@JoffreeStar ^^

Thank you! Lol. I bet Carli doesn't want anyone knowing he cheated if he did, That would ruin her 'perfect' persona.

If he did then he's such a jerk, he has everything anyone could want and still messed it up but it's better for her since she could find someone better.
It is weird how she keeps liking his posts? maybe she's doing it so we don't think anything is wrong? or maybe she rly does want him back?

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

OMg thanks for the info. I knew he was shady but I would like to hear what Carli has to say about it. I think he might have cheated on her?

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

I think the account must have been @carliibybel but it appears the comment in question was deleted maybe?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sparkles wrote:@JoffreeStar ^^

Thank you! Lol. I bet Carli doesn't want anyone knowing he cheated if he did, That would ruin her 'perfect' persona.

If he did then he's such a jerk, he has everything anyone could want and still messed it up but it's better for her since she could find someone better.
It is weird how she keeps liking his posts? maybe she's doing it so we don't think anything is wrong? or maybe she rly does want him back?
The sad part is she works so hard to look perfect, yet he still cheats? SEE. Nothing works, what a loser he is. She was pretty before, she is now too, at times. But I prefer her more natural look. Vlogs from last April 2016 her face looks less filled and much prettier. And that's only 18 months ago! :? :o

Return to “carlibel55”