ppppiffle
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Erika Costell

Post by ppppiffle »

lovethat4me wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:36 pm
She got this brow lift thing and reposted the before and after pics on her story. Her face looks scary af!!! And it looks like she’s got an underbite now...she’s really f-ed up her face
I was scrolling through instagram and saw this! Eyebrows to the sky...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Dude the before picture was way better lmao^^^ if she keeps messing with her face she's gonna be pulling 50 sooner than later.

perspicacity7
Learner
Learner

Post by perspicacity7 »

Okay, but how in the hell is she booking modeling jobs in London???

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

I don't think she is booking these gigs solely as a model as she would like her viewers to believe. I certainly think she's using her social media presence and following to get a foot in the door. Nothing wrong with it but she DID say she would be working in London as a regular model lol.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by slicker »

How does she get away with claiming to be a veteran model despite not one actual photo as evidence? She pretends it’s because she wasn’t on Instagram. Okay, what were your shooting for? Certainly there has to be a photo somewhere. I find it hard to believe you weren’t online at all and didn’t take one photo. You’re not that old. This is such a blatant lie. We’ve all seen her as a midwestern teen and nothing about her was model material. And no one calls her out on this very unnecessary (which is what makes it psychotic) lie.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

no one cares enough to call her out apparently. curious to see if she can even have a modeling career, she keeps pursuing it, maybe something will give? her face is not her strong suit..she either broke her nose, something, everything is crooked.

dont mean to tear other girls looks apart and im all for body positivity, but being comfortable in ur skin is worlds away from thinking ur drop dead gorgeous and a model and MUST MODEL. that's what i get from her. she must get a lot of attention in her life or something for her to keep thinking she is such a winner in the looks department..

look at alissa and cindy though, they just walked a show, they're killing it.

Post by Guest »

Alissa’s runway walk is 10000000 times better than that sad excuse gallop of a walk that Erika has

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

What happened to the glam team that Erika was using constantly when she was on the road to be a VS model or whatever? I haven't seen them in forever and sometimes she does her own glam. Did having a team for every little detail get too expensive because I always wondered how much it must have cost her to have that many people glamming her up a few times a week.

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Did Shannon leave the team? She was not with them in London and she stopped appearing when Erika started selfie vlogs. Also noticed she doesn't hang out with Rocky Garcia or Alex Delena anymore.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

she 100%% was not modeling before she was on team10. one of the most blatant and unsubstantiated lies she consistently feeds her 12 year old fan base

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

why are you posting her videos with zero commentary or context lol

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

^^ Yeah, it's kind of weird without commentary lol. Plus I get updates and I'm disappointed when there's no written contribution provided.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

sometimes i feel like that user IS erika lol she defends her occasionally out of the blue and then randomly posts videos like trying to get views or get people talking about her idk i’m sure it’s not but it’s a weird thing to do regardless

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Yeah it is a bit odd. If they want more engagement in Erika's forum they should contribute to the discussion themselves instead of posting videos hoping to get other people to comment lol. Maybe they know Erika irl and it's her mole lol.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

erika whining on her story about her fav clubs in miami being closed bc of coronavirus is one of the most selfish and tone deaf things she’s ever done which is saying a lot. we’ve found out recently due to south korea testing people of all ages (not just old people like italy was doing) that young people are just as likely to get this disease as old people IF NOT MORE LIKELY according to the data, but we are just MUCCHHHH less likely to ever show any symptoms. old people are vulnerable and have weaker immune systems that’s why it seems like they get it more but in reality there are tons of young people that have it and are completely unaware and are now spreading it by partying and not caring. erika contributing to the ‘lolzzzz only old ppl get it! who careS!!!! i wanna get DRuNk!!!!!’ is an extremely bad influence. yikes.

here’s a chart of some of the data i was referring to btw, showing that south korea who IS testing young people w no symptoms are actually getting covid19 at higher rates, they just aren’t showing any symptoms like old people are -

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

She's bleeding subs and doesn't get any views any more. Esp with coronavirus, I wouldn't be surprised if she's not able to pay her team any more and has to let go her "friends"

All her content is about partying, drinking, and hanging out in bikinis. She's not relatable at all and I'm not surprised her channel is tanking

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Yeah I agree with this. Is her life that boring she has to continuously get massages, lip fillers, botox injections, partying up until 5AM in the morning being flat out drunk? Like, all the time? You really want to promote that image? She'd rather be in Miami than London. :/ Sad.

maniccomet773
Learner
Learner

Post by maniccomet773 »

I feel like she's so all over the place. TBH I would be totally interested in her content around fitness, health, and modeling and such. Kinda like Fit with Cambrie minus the weird cult leader attitude. The music, Bia, and herweird uploading schedule - it's just not working. Other youtubers are so much more successful than her because they film themselves and they are relatable. Watching Erika do random things while Shannon films her is so not relaxing content. The majority of girls watch videos from people like her to get that "hanging with a friend" vibe and she just FAILS at it. Like do a chat with me while getting ready, film your workouts, do an in depth video on what procedures you get done/a Q&A with a derm. Learn to do your own makeup, re-create celebrity makeup looks. Everything she does is just so.. not it? I really want to like her because some videos are good (like her miami swim week, that series was a fun and interesting BTS look at modeling) but its just so inconsistent and unfulfilling.

Return to “Music”