KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KawaiiDoll31409 (Manda31409 Pt. 2)

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

Its funny now BLM isn't trendy anymore shes back happy with her racist fiance and doesn't post shit about racism or whatever. It was all an act, obvs. She doesnt do youtube anymore because shes currently exploiting people for tarot readings and shit on ig. Imagine when God forbid her mom dies and she has to support herself? Do they live on her moms disability? Cuz neither of them work lol

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

I’ve been really curious about her readings, like idk why she thinks people are gonna get them from her when she’s just barely gotten into this. She’s gonna be in for a rude awakening when her moms dies that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

I haven’t really paid any attention
But doing readings and selling clothes on instagram doesn’t pay the bills .. she has a fiancé who she doesn’t even live with so how’s that going to go ?? You really don’t know a person until you live with them
It’s just sad .. like girl I don’t give a shit if she reads this but save up money get ur credit up go look for an apartment for you him and your step son and start a life for crying out you are 28 like I’m 27 just got a 2 bedroom apartment for 1300$ starting my life . Your mom isn’t going to be there forever holding your hand
It’s time .. most people who are my age has a place ..
It’s embarrassing... why not a part time job ??

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

The way her channel is going now she’s gonna have to get a job. She rarely uploads videos .Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

We need to revive this thread. I think this video gave us the perfect excuse. LOL

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

I just watched this , I thought she wasn’t doing YouTube anymore I was thinking good girl got a job 😊 but nope
There’s other ways to store ur stuff ...
like she could’ve gotten a Storage instead of putting something so big that takes up so much space ...
my boyfriend has a small business and we just made room in the closet for product got a few small bends
Didn’t cost a lot of $$ besides that how can she afford all her bills ?

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I don't think she has many bills because she still lives at home with her mom. She hasn't left. She's been engaged to her boyfriend for a few years now, and they've been together for like 10 years. I don't understand how they are still together :rofl:

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

what’s going to happen when her mom dies .. I mean I don’t wish that but I mean .. it’s true her boyfriend is going to take her in ... I don’t know how she can’t find an apartment I’m guessing rent could be 1400 ? Tho it’s a guess...?? Just why wouldn’t you want to move in if it’s been years .. is she scared of her step son ??

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

I have a question she says the lion king means so much to her right and this is the thing I’ll never understand she showed me her tattoo for her dad but it’s not lion king ... if y’all want me to post it lol

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I remember she said in a video something to the effect of she didn't want to have to "take care of" the kid. Even though the kid is like 10 now lol. She seems incredibly selfish.

I'm guessing no one will rent to her because she doesn't have a job. It's hard to get an apartment if you have no proof of income other than "I make youtube videos sometimes." That's why she stays with her mom - she's safe there and doesn't have to work.

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

That’s so sad .. I have 2 step kids the oldest is 9 and the youngest is going on 4 and we move them every other 2 weeks but see I see them as my kids it’s time for her to grow up She’s going on 30 and you are right you need Proof of income and credit her mom can always co sign for her tbh but I was watching her videos and was thinking she says she loves the lion king right ? It means so much to her but yet she didn’t choose to get a lion king tattoo she chose Bambi?? I’ve never heard her say anything about Bambi or how it reminds her of anything
She also bitched at an artist for making rebel look weird because she wanted him to be a Disney dog
I love niki’s work but I don’t know about her artist doing the tattoo.. i’ve seen her dog portraits and they aren’t good ... I’ll post them side by side

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

Niki’s art work VS manda’s artists
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Did she get a tattoo of Rebel? I noticed she got a new dog recently too.

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

No she didn’t get it yet she’s gonna probably fly her artist out there again ... but I’m kinda scared because if that’s how her artist does her animal portraits I can’t even imagine .. my friend has all her cats done by niki I love them but she charges 150$ To draw ur cat or dog
So she paid that to have that done and was mad when her dog didn’t look how she wanted it ... the dog is cute but does she really need more animals ???

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I feel like her priorities are all completely out of whack. She's damn near 30 and still living in her childhood bedroom acting like she's perpetually 16.

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

You know what’s going to suck If he has it debt she’s gonna have to pay as well lol she’s also gonna have to split bills and such that’s if they ever move out together
She’s gonna have to be an adult at some point and a step mother and a wife so she might wanna rethink everything maybe it’s best she stays in her bedroom lol she’ll have a fast Reality check

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Didn't someone say further back in the thread that she was having issues with him and didn't know if they were going to stay together? I wonder what ever happened with that lol

LilkagomebadX
Talker
Talker

Post by LilkagomebadX »

Yeah I saw that I think it was because she was posting him and people were wondering why I guess they were having issues I forgot why I mean I’m sorry but if I’m being engaged for more than a year I’m calling it off that’s just ridiculous at this point not even a relationship

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by strawberryx3 »

Late to the party. but just saw the shed video.

Im so confused why she's not saving up for a house, that she could actually live with her boyfriend in, rather than a damn shed.

She mentioned that all her crystals and business stuff was taking up space in her bedroom, how does her mom not have more space in their house that she needed a whole damn shed?? I just do not understand her life choices.

She's about to be 29 years old

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

They live in a trailer park type situation I think, and the house is tiny but also stuffed to the brim with clutter. Whenever she does a birthday video and shows her family crammed into that living room covered in junk, it makes me claustrophobic lol

Return to “Manda31409”