emjayy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lichrally Savage Deyes of Pointless Alfie -Part 14

Post by emjayy »

AmenAmen91 wrote:
kylizzle wrote:I actually feel sorry for Alfie, those nobody bloggers are just trying to get their go fund me page retweeted and donated to, so they couldn't just accept an apology and move on, they had to keep bringing it up.... Anyone else get that vibe?
Tbh as sometime close to the disabled comm. If you aren't..its pretty rich saying that

I've spoken to the comm/family. They are not impressed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
^^^this.

It sounds like his defense to her was basically “my fans liked the comment so it was okay” which isn’t cool, either. He should really edit out, at the very least, after speaking to her and hopefully learning about why the comment isn’t okay instead of excusing himself.

His “inspirational” chats are also incredibly ableist so I’m not surprised. Just consistently disappointed.

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

rai1234 wrote:
horatio wrote:
AmenAmen91 wrote:
- They did a scavenger hunt for their anniversary. No original ideas full stop
Yeah, and a typical Alfie Deyes rip off - i.e. The exact same thing but worse. At least with Zoe's , which may be pretty naff, you have to spend a second working out where the next spot is. His were literally "go to the kitchen." Or whatever. Cracks me up how incredibly uncreative he is.
And each card just led to another card :rofl: At least Zoe's were leading to gifts and then the next card.

Didn't Zoe's rhyme too? she went to the effort to make them a bit like riddles and put gifts with each card. Alfie may as well have used post-it notes because his treasure hunt clues were so short and to the point. To the kitchen, to where we watch tv, to the outside. Why didn't they get dum dum donuts? Is this the first occasion without them?

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

↑ Most exercise Zoe will get in a week, good one Alfie. Though he should've had her run around the house a few times also. :roll:

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

A new day dawns, it's time to watch another children's movie on the couch and eat take away while the world passes her by outside and that beautiful car goes to waste in the garage.

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

What’s next for Zoe and Alfie do you think? I just don’t know what else they could do for views other than proposal or kids and I doubt that’ll happen soon.

tok
Learner
Learner

Post by tok »

^^maybe they start singing and sell their songs for 4.99 per track :rofl:

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

The train ride on the vlog 'planning christmas already' was unbearable, I had to skip it. Then it was his ridiculous business meeting with his ridiculous business partner. Bad taste.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

VLOG: FINDING ALL MY CHILDHOOD TOYS

-Sidenote: title reminds me when Zoe "found" her first written story in the attic loool

-Nala back in the bed. Idiots

- they treat Nala like a baby. Its weird AF

-How do they let all that garbage (literally) build up that Alfie needs to fill up his car with rubbish. How disgusting and lazy are they????

-Does Alfie wash his car after????

-Literally he gathered Soppy and his parents to look at the car. Pretentious prick

-"In 16 mins the car vlog has got 6000 thumbs up" -- why he does what he does

-He had a guitar??? Lol

-" Should I charity this guitar. Orrrrr slow mo break it" --- no words

-The way they go on about their childhood.. chuck it away and move on. Jeez.. sitting with Zoe talking about Pokemon

-God everything is about money. Hes looking at an old comic "The retro font is so sick. Could be great merch"

-He has a "Vast book of knowledge" book but is dumb AF

- The way the Deyes hate seasoning. Jeez. That Sunday roast needs some love and seasoning

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

Someone said that he bought the car for the vlog, views and money...yep, sounds about right.

xoxooo
Debater
Debater

Post by xoxooo »

revenga wrote:Someone said that he bought the car for the vlog, views and money...yep, sounds about right.
srly, at this point, everything they do is for views and money :roll:
i type too fast and yet, i am too lazy to proof read my texts, so sorry for my 1000 typos <3

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

That Gary Vee person he met just sounds like a marketing executive, would love to know what they actually talked about in that stupid meeting

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

sprinkleofmoney2 wrote:That Gary Vee person he met just sounds like a marketing executive, would love to know what they actually talked about in that stupid meeting
Making more money, no doubt. Guy's a big shot. lol :)

Alllll about the money for Alf ;)

This used to be a lot more fun

sar-bear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sar-bear »

magucken wrote:
sprinkleofmoney2 wrote:That Gary Vee person he met just sounds like a marketing executive, would love to know what they actually talked about in that stupid meeting
Making more money, no doubt. Guy's a big shot. lol :)

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://s1.postimg.org/2vzjb77hbz/vee.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s1</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>2vzjb77hbz</span><span>/</span><span>vee</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Alllll about the money for Alf ;)

[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://s1.postimg.org/5ruhni66wv/tenor.gif[/img][/size" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s1</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>5ruhni66wv</span><span>/</span><span>tenor</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>size</span></a>]

Oh my god. THAT'S who he met with? The last company I worked for was a huge scam company pretending not to be a MLM only out for their own self interests and his book was required reading for everyone who worked there. The Thank You Economy. Ugh. Just...no. It is basically all about using social media to make you tons of money. That's it. He has no revolutionary ideas in the book at all. He is just like Alfie and has lucked into a position with a following who will eat up anything he takes a dump on.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Yep. He probably hired the guy to help him optimize his brand, become a cleverer influencer or whatever - to milk it a bit more... make more money. From shit.

This used to be a lot more fun

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but the over the top self-satisfaction that Zalfie get from buying themselves things is kind of disgusting at this point. When they're not shamelessly promoting products for their direct benefit, they're spoiling themselves with lavish gifts over and over again (most of which never get used or seen again) as an excuse for lazy content. The amount of waste that these two produce is sickening, and the fact that they think their lifestyle is at all inspirational is baffling to me. All I see is GREED and endless SELF INDULGENCE at the expense of impressionable kids.

Alfie especially seems to lack any sense of creativity or originality when it comes to content. He's so transparent about only doing what he thinks will make him the easiest / fastest cash. Such a shallow and truly pointless existence he leads. It's a wonder he gets anything done with all the time spent patting himself on the back for doing the absolute bare minimum.

Rubicon
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubicon »

Does anyone else DESPERATELY want to be a fly on the wall in his office?! I would absolutely kill to know if his employees bitch about him when he swans in and out a few times a day doing basically F all..

I've worked for small/medium sized companies in the past where the MD drives a swanky car and floats about, missing meetings with low-level staff etc because he felt like going to the gym or something, and even that caused a lot of bitching within the company, so I can only imagine what Alfie's staff think of him..

If I was working a low-end job and my boss was sprouting some shit to the camera like 'Follow your dreams! If you're not building your own dream, you're helping someone else build theirs!' I wouldn't be able to contain my rage :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i+dont+even+know
Learner
Learner

Post by i+dont+even+know »

That whole anniversary gift was kinda weird to me. I don't want to overanalyze it but Zoe crying and the reveal kinda looked like those "I BOUGHT MY PARENTS A *MANSION*" kind of videos where the son surprised his parents for the work they've done for them except without... emotions from the son lmao

ClareKnowsNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ClareKnowsNothing »

I don't get it. Zoe isn't exactly a car fan? Why would she cry over that car, any car. Yeah, it's kinda cute.. and expensive... but... eh ?!

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

what a shock, theres no vlog AGAIN

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

ClareKnowsNothing wrote:I don't get it. Zoe isn't exactly a car fan? Why would she cry over that car, any car.
Hadn't had her "daily" skype therapy session yet and was overwhelmed from being outside.. :roll:

Return to “Pointless Blog”