DanyTaragarrySutti.MotherOfTwelvies,BlockerOfSubs&QueenOfFaceTune | Pt 27

Re: DanyTaragarrySutti.MotherOfTwelvies,BlockerOfSubs&QueenO

Post by Guest »

it all comes back to bite her when people see her in reality and she looks nothing like that.............................. probably why she never leaves her apartment lol............................. don't know why you'd do that to yourself...............................

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cassandra16xo »

TF is she talking about Kbeauty.
It is the most gentlest and effective products I've used up. Like their 10step skincare but i just do 5 and still such great results on my skin. Cleared up my redness etc . And their eyeliner is the best, does not smudge. True waterproof.
Plus they have the most cutest packaging ever.

Do your research dumbdan.

jelizabeth
Talker
Talker

Post by jelizabeth »

Okay but with her caption is she trying to hint at disorder eating to worry her followers and body dysmorphia ? Like fuck off dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

"When I get back from Australia it's back to healthy life"

lol she says that every few weeks and it never sticks.............

"I was seeking validation from others"

Correction, you are. every day..........................

"It won't be for Instagram likes"

So you upload a facetuned photo of yourself from 2 months ago?...................

"counting calories like an obsession"

Which you said you stopped doing a year ago so why are you bringing it up like you want to be seen as disordered......................

"I've had a bumpy ride with my body issues over the past year, as my friends and family commonly tell me that I see myself "as much larger than you are".

That sentence doesn't make any sense. But you're still trying to make people think you have an eating disorder :roll: be thankful for your health!

"My job and the internet contributes to how I see my body"

What job? Sitting behind a skinny lens? Facetuning every Instagram photo?................................... blaming the internet for everything lol

"So I'll use this photo as motivation"

A facetuned photo?

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

You can see her hair from the back bent inwards

InfiniteJester
Learner
Learner

Post by InfiniteJester »

cherryGummybear wrote:That photo looks so grainy and edited. I might have said this before, but it looks like her apartment gets a lot of light and still had bright white walls since it's new. There's no reason why her pics have to look so shitty. Also, it doesn't look like that suit is naturally a thong, it looks like she stuck it into her crack :? :? :?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This made me actually lol, that was like the first thing I noticed! So gross and tragic at the same time, damn...

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

That sucks Ali but thanks for trying!

KimK
Informer
Informer

Post by KimK »

What ever happened to her trying to be vegan? Is that still a thing or did she sweep that under the rug once she got enough likes on her tweet?

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

aulait wrote:ImageImage

it's true, look at the fucking couch morphing shape lol

OH MY FUCKING GOD! how can you even think that you could get away with that hahahahah wow actual idiot she is

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

KimK wrote:What ever happened to her trying to be vegan? Is that still a thing or did she sweep that under the rug once she got enough likes on her tweet?

b ahahahhahah cleasrly didnt get the praise she wanted

tinymelinda
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinymelinda »

and now she wants to make a PODCAST about her mental health oh boy....

and put it on her second YouTube channel?... because youtube is obviously the best medium for podcasts...?
Last edited by tinymelinda on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Socialblade says she unfollowed 8 people on Instagram...................... just because they weren't liking her photos......................... crazy narcissistic lol

She's now losing 200+ followers a day and to be honest she kinda deserves it with that attitude..............................

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

5892 wrote:Socialblade says she unfollowed 8 people on Instagram...................... just because they weren't liking her photos......................... crazy narcissistic lol

She's now losing 200+ followers a day and to be honest she kinda deserves it with that attitude..............................

HAHAA 200+ followers a day is enough to REALISE SHES SHIT AT SOCIAL MEDIA LIFE. quit girllllll

Post by Guest »

Considering she gets a lot of likes on her photos to the point where you can't really keep track.................. she'd actually have to search the name of each victim in the likes on each of her photos to see whether they liked it or not............... and she's done that for 8 people! my god the effort......................... and she wonders why she's got no friends.......................

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

5892 wrote:Considering she gets a lot of likes on her photos to the point where you can't really keep track.................. she'd actually have to search the name of each victim in the likes on each of her photos to see whether they liked it or not............... and she's done that for 8 people! my god the effort......................... and she wonders why she's got no friends.......................

unless she uses an intagram liking app.. theres a tonne of those around these days

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

tinymelinda wrote:and now she wants to make a PODCAST about her mental health oh boy....

and put it on her second YouTube channel?... because youtube is obviously the best medium for podcasts...?

Also, there are so many podcasts out there that already focus on mental health, body positivity, etc. These niche podcasts are already out there and it's so hard for a podcast to become popular. If she does it, she'll quit in the first few weeks or episodes. Also, her demographic does not really listen to podcasts....correct me if I'm wrong, but I personally believe podcasts are for older people (NOT HER TWELVE YEAR OLD SUPERFANS) with specific interests and who are willing to commit to listening to a super long interview.

I barely have the patience to listen to a podcast even if it's about something I'm interested in.

effyou

Post by effyou »

Regarding the whole "are korean products any good" thing: unfortunately a lot of asian countries products get a bad name because of china. I used to work at a pet supply store and a couple of the really high quality petfoods were produced in thailand and lots of people refused to buy them because they wanted north american... Even though thailand has stricter pet food regulations than the us/north america. Unfortunately dani thinking asian products can't be any good is a common thing when it's not true at all and a lot of time asian products are the same if not better than us/north american products

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

What's funny about the whole korean products thing is that kbeauty have been gaining popularity outside of asia for at least a year now. Like another posted said above, it's miles ahead of western skincare, and western companies are actually copying and trying to create similar products! The way she just trashed and dismissed the FREE products without even trying them says a lot about her
BANNED

:hugs:

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

I'm suggesting DaniFacetuneLieSutti as the next thread name.

Post by Guest »

lol this is dani

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”