poisonprincess
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Outfitters - Part 15

Post by poisonprincess »

marynicole wrote:
FrecklesMcGhee wrote:Do you think Aspyn is worried her children will have her real nose?
LOL if she wasn't worried about it before she definitely is now since we all know she reads here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’ll all be okay though! The bad nose can make for great clickbait!

“BABYS FIRST RHINOPLASTY?!?!?”

seymorebutts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seymorebutts »

she calls parker a diva because he wont wear socks two days in a row, yet shes the one who buys new clothes for every trip and rarely wears things more than once :roll:

autumnpe49
Learner
Learner

Post by autumnpe49 »

Lol in the latest vlog she specifically addresses someone saying it was a “low for her to work with that pasta brand.”
If it wasn’t already confirmed she stalks this thread, it is now.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

seymorebutts wrote:she calls parker a diva because he wont wear socks two days in a row, yet shes the one who buys new clothes for every trip and rarely wears things more than once :roll:
Listen Aspyn I know you're queen of unhygienic practice and not wearing underwear or socks but someone people actually have decent hygiene :tu:
Also agreed about buying new clothes for every trip, and very rarely re wearing things

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Ew she rewears socks and frequently doesn’t wear underwear? She has to smell bad :?

nugget

Post by nugget »

so two weeks ago they went to their first model home to see a floorplan and think about buying or building, and now they're already buying a lot abd picking out their house? jesus they're impulsive

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Post by FireballHikari »

nugget wrote:so two weeks ago they went to their first model home to see a floorplan and think about buying or building, and now they're already buying a lot abd picking out their house? jesus they're impulsive
Dunno whatcha talking about, it's all thoroughly planned! They spent YEARS on this! On a side note, moi is so over their click bait...

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

FireballHikari wrote:
nugget wrote:so two weeks ago they went to their first model home to see a floorplan and think about buying or building, and now they're already buying a lot abd picking out their house? jesus they're impulsive
Dunno whatcha talking about, it's all thoroughly planned! They spent YEARS on this! On a side note, moi is so over their click bait...
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic lol
They just decided to move like a week ago when they flipped the coin. The first picture they showed in their most recent vlog was from their first house 2.5 years ago. They're already building their second house.

Are they just going to build a new house every time they move? That seems excessive. I don't know anything about Salt Lake real estate, but there has to be a house somewhere that has decent lighting. Even if they have to renovate it a little bit.

Sponsorme
Learner
Learner

Post by Sponsorme »

Orangealert wrote:Image Did she get high for the first time? “Guys, isn’t it weird how, like, we have thoughts, and then we can speak them? And we can remember stuff after hearing it a bunch of times and we just work??”

*When you do all of your big life accomplishments at 20 so your ultimate goal is to learn a rap song *

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

they're literally so stupid they were like "i'm not gonna show a lot of the area" and then proceeded to name every chain on the block...i'm not even good at this stuff and i found their neighborhood and the company that's building their house in like 10 minutes

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

double post but it's insane that in the 4 years i've been in college aspyn and parker will have built TWO houses from scratch

Kaycool962
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaycool962 »

It's like when Aspyn finally decorates her house, their going to build a new one which I'm sure she'll buy all new things so it can look just like the pinterest aesthetic she's always failed to achieve.

Also everything revolves around money in their relationship, there's really not much of a connection. Parker rarely looks her in the eyes or always looks low-keyed annoyed, probably because Aspyn can pick fun at him (like buying new socks) but gosh forbid he picks fun at her :roll:

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

this is so relevant to A&P

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

abigail wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>fDugAaJy4zM</span></a> this is so relevant to A&P
I love Cody Ko! Someone should tweet that video to her lol

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Post by FireballHikari »

Lipstickqueen wrote:
FireballHikari wrote:
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic lol
I was =D

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Aspyn probably so jealous, her cousin Aynsley just announced she pregnant with a baby girl.

koreanskincarelover6
Learner
Learner

Post by koreanskincarelover6 »

mariamay9 wrote:Aspyn probably so jealous, her cousin Aynsley just announced she pregnant with a baby girl.
Why do Utah people have such "unique" and weirdly spelled names??

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

koreanskincarelover6 wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:Aspyn probably so jealous, her cousin Aynsley just announced she pregnant with a baby girl.
Why do Utah people have such "unique" and weirdly spelled names??
I've heard its a Mormon Utah thing. I'm not sure where it started but they like to make up names with y's and i's in them or change the spelling.

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

I find it really weird that Aspyn doesn't follow Aynsley on instagram. I know she's a few YouTuber's hairstylist (Bonnie's) but she does have "big" followers including Bonnie, Acacia, Carliestylez, Sam & Jenn... so why not her family member-Aspyn?! I sense some jealousy or competition on Aspyn's end.

koreanskincarelover6
Learner
Learner

Post by koreanskincarelover6 »

YoutubeIdiots101 wrote:I find it really weird that Aspyn doesn't follow Aynsley on instagram. I know she's a few YouTuber's hairstylist (Bonnie's) but she does have "big" followers including Bonnie, Acacia, Carliestylez, Sam & Jenn... so why not her family member-Aspyn?! I sense some jealousy or competition on Aspyn's end.
I watch a fair amount of her vlogs and regular channel. How come I've never known about this cousin? I just looked her up and found her instagram. The similarities are crazy. Like their posts and poses are the exact same. Extremely similar decor. Extremely similar lighting. Like who is copying who?

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”