Jen FAQs

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jen FAQs

Post by Noelle »

torcrux wrote:Why does everybody say Don is a drunk? I've seen them drink when they go out but I heard in a different thread that he was drinking and driving! Is that true? Also what videos is he drunk in?

Sorry, I dont have any links, but he has been drunk in several videos. At least one was on his own channel. He is drinking on camera and then rants and shares his philosophies, if you can call it that, for over half an hour. His channel is called DisorganizedDon if you want to check it out, but I dont know if he has since had the good sense to take that rant down. (Probaby not.) When called on the drinking, he left a comment about Jesus and wine, as if they were similar.

He goes through a lot of alcohol, both at home and on vacation. When they went to Epcot, he had SEVERAL drinks (I lost count), and was clearly intoxicated from what we could hear of him speaking in the background. It is implied that he then drove back to their hotel but not shown. They have been out to dinner many times in vlogs where he drinks and them drives home. In one of these vlogs (think it was during Vlogodays 2013) he is actually shown driving home from a restaurant in Chicago and it was clear to me that hes too drunk to be driving because he is exhibiting the same type of behavior he has shown in other vlogs when we have seen him drinking and then acting differently. Everyone has their own way of behaving when drunk, and Don has made his own mannerisms/habits/love of alcohol no secret if you watch the vlogs or his own channel, so its easy to tell when he is driving and shouldnt be IMO.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Wanted to add that the drinking video on his own channel is still up and titled "Dons Comments On YT Comments". I think this is where many people first started to really take notice of his drinking and call him a drunk.

torcrux
Learner
Learner

Post by torcrux »

torcrux wrote:Why does everybody say Don is a drunk? I've seen them drink when they go out but I heard in a different thread that he was drinking and driving! Is that true? Also wha
Put The Gravy DOWN wrote:
torcrux wrote:Why does everybody say Don is a drunk? I've seen them drink when they go out but I heard in a different thread that he was drinking and driving! Is that true? Also what videos is he drunk in?

Sorry, I dont have any links, but he has been drunk in several videos. At least one was on his own channel. He is drinking on camera and then rants and shares his philosophies, if you can call it that, for over half an hour. His channel is called DisorganizedDon if you want to check it out, but I dont know if he has since had the good sense to take that rant down. (Probaby not.) When called on the drinking, he left a comment about Jesus and wine, as if they were similar.

He goes through a lot of alcohol, both at home and on vacation. When they went to Epcot, he had SEVERAL drinks (I lost count), and was clearly intoxicated from what we could hear of him speaking in the background. It is implied that he then drove back to their hotel but not shown. They have been out to dinner many times in vlogs where he drinks and them drives home. In one of these vlogs (think it was during Vlogodays 2013) he is actually shown driving home from a restaurant in Chicago and it was clear to me that hes too drunk to be driving because he is exhibiting the same type of behavior he has shown in other vlogs when we have seen him drinking and then acting differently. Everyone has their own way of behaving when drunk, and Don has made his own mannerisms/habits/love of alcohol no secret if you watch the vlogs or his own channel, so its easy to tell when he is driving and shouldnt be IMO.
t videos is he drunk in?
I think if I get bored this weekend I might check it out lol Idk he gives me the creeps. Thank you for replying :)

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

[/quote]

I think if I get bored this weekend I might check it out lol Idk he gives me the creeps. Thank you for replying :)[/quote]

No problem. :) He really creeps me out now, too, which is funny because at one point I thought he was a nice guy. Then he started making his own videos and is NOT shy about sharing controversial opinions.

The drinking video is good for a laugh. He keeps awkwardly pulling on his shirt as if the shirt is fighting him and winning.

torcrux
Learner
Learner

Post by torcrux »

Put The Gravy DOWN wrote:
I think if I get bored this weekend I might check it out lol Idk he gives me the creeps. Thank you for replying :)[/quote]

No problem. :) He really creeps me out now, too, which is funny because at one point I thought he was a nice guy. Then he started making his own videos and is NOT shy about sharing controversial opinions.

The drinking video is good for a laugh. He keeps awkwardly pulling on his shirt as if the shirt is fighting him and winning.[/quote]

So... I watched it. Most of it anyway. I think he definitely has a smarter than thou type of mentality. It was seriously nauseating to watch that I stopped. Honestly, I'm not trying to be insulting but I thought he was creepy in Jen's vlogs, it's a whole other ballgame watching him stare into the camera for 15+ minutes. Idk how Jen does it, but I guess to each their own lol

SAMLO
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SAMLO »

Has Jen ever showed her wedding pictures?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

SAMLO wrote:Has Jen ever showed her wedding pictures?

IIRC not in so much detail to actually show them, she hasn't even made their wedding scrapbook yet and they got married in 2005 :? You can see some pics in her bedroom and lounge, also on her brother's website there are some pics from their engagement party, pre-wedding and of the reception. None inside the church though, I think it must have been official photographer only inside the church.
RETIRED MODERATOR

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

I just finally looked up this girl, watched some of her videos, and read a bit of her threads. What I'd like to know is if she ever publicly reacted or responded to her video being featured on Tosh.0?

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

wanderlust wrote:I just finally looked up this girl, watched some of her videos, and read a bit of her threads. What I'd like to know is if she ever publicly reacted or responded to her video being featured on Tosh.0?
Yes...she finally addressed all the Tosh comments in this video (start around 23:22)

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

Can anyone pass along what video she talks about organic tampons? I can't seem to find it.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
SAMLO wrote:Has Jen ever showed her wedding pictures?

IIRC not in so much detail to actually show them, she hasn't even made their wedding scrapbook yet and they got married in 2005 :? You can see some pics in her bedroom and lounge, also on her brother's website there are some pics from their engagement party, pre-wedding and of the reception. None inside the church though, I think it must have been official photographer only inside the church.
She's done a video on her "wedding organization" on her OLJ channel. She shows pictures of her cake, dress, bouquet, her walking down the aisle, etc. But the pictures aren't exactly HD because they're printed out and she just holds them to the camera.

Flutterby23
Debater
Debater

Post by Flutterby23 »

I don't remember the whole "put down the gravy" comment made by her dad...can someone point out which video that was in :) thank you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

licorice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by licorice »

I think this was just in another thread and the link is here:

Shortly after the 13 mark I think.

Flutterby23
Debater
Debater

Post by Flutterby23 »

It was, sorry to ask both places! I realized I should've asked here first! Thank you!

licorice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by licorice »

Flutterby23 wrote:It was, sorry to ask both places! I realized I should've asked here first! Thank you!
I'd never seen it either so I was glad to see someone else had posted it!

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I believe Jen has mentioned that her dad is now retired, but has she ever said anything about his former profession?

Flutterby23
Debater
Debater

Post by Flutterby23 »

Put The Gravy DOWN wrote:I believe Jen has mentioned that her dad is now retired, but has she ever said anything about his former profession?
It could've been said in passing, but I def don't remember what that was! But with that being said, I was snooping on fb and he was wearing a getco golf pullover...now that could be from don or what not...but just an observation :)

essieaddict
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by essieaddict »

I have been lurking Jen for a while now, and I just have one question.... What video/ where is "put the gravy down" from?? It makes me laugh every time even though I have no context!

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

essieaddict wrote:I have been lurking Jen for a while now, and I just have one question.... What video/ where is "put the gravy down" from?? It makes me laugh every time even though I have no context!
I think the link to this is a few posts up.

powdersnow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by powdersnow »

Is Poopsie Don's father? And why he's been called this way?
Did a research but gave up. Would be nice if someone tells me. Thanks.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”