Jenna (losing her) Marbles - Part 4

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Jenna (losing her) Marbles - Part 4

Post by GluteActivation »

Though it was a witty title :rofl:

But seriously... she needs to figure her life out & fast because she's really losing it & it's really negatively affecting her mental state.
She's got money, it would be no burden for her to seek professional help.

Re: Jenna (losing her) Marbles - Part 4

Post by Guest »

Y'all really think she could be pregnant? Or are we just speculating because there's some fluff on her now?

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

I don't think she's pregnant. I honestly think she may not be happy with how her body looks right now. But it does seem like something internally is going on with her, she's seemed really off in her last couple videos

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mosie926 »

following
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

shmeeble
Debater
Debater

Post by shmeeble »

following
:tu:

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

She's not pregnant. I think I'll screech if she gets pregnant by Julien.

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

lol the title is appropriate. i def used to think jenna would wise up and leave julien when she was ready for something better but i think it's going to be the other way around. they'll end up like jeana and jesse eventually. none of these idiots ever stay with their day 1.

needless to say i don't think she's pregnant.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

nevertameyourdemons wrote:lol the title is appropriate. i def used to think jenna would wise up and leave julien when she was ready for something better but i think it's going to be the other way around. they'll end up like jeana and jesse eventually. none of these idiots ever stay with their day 1.
Are you kidding, Julien the internet fame leech will never leave her, unless he gets a better offer from Liza Koshy maybe lol.

As far as the weight, SOMETHING is definitely up. It's quite hard to gain weight on vegan, simply because there are so many things you can't eat. How much weight would you lose if you couldn't eat 90% of the things at most parties, events, and restaurants? Unless you're a vegan who sits around eating straight Vegenaise (basically oil) from the jar all day, it's hard to get fat. Which is why her weight gain is so bizarre. They don't seem to eat many raw foods which are the best for weight loss, but still. She's heavier now than when she made that "Confessing things I ate" about how she'd been eating mountains of chicken wings lol.

Malyksha
Learner
Learner

Post by Malyksha »

I do not think she pregnant but has other not healthy lifestyle that could lead to gain weight. Less physical active. Eat junk package foods less fresh. Fake meat, Fake dairy is not always more healthy than real meat real dairy. Her lifestyle is still not best balance. Not as active. Hormones could be in another way changing her with aging or she could have a condition. If she is on new birth control side effect could be the gain weight.
At least Russia's fakes are honesty about their phoniness.

dsamantha
Talker
Talker

Post by dsamantha »

Malyksha wrote:I do not think she pregnant but has other not healthy lifestyle that could lead to gain weight. Less physical active. Eat junk package foods less fresh. Fake meat, Fake dairy is not always more healthy than real meat real dairy. Her lifestyle is still not best balance. Not as active. Hormones could be in another way changing her with aging or she could have a condition. If she is on new birth control side effect could be the gain weight.
That's true, I didn't think about birth control as having that effect on her. I guess it's also possible that the vegan food she is eating is unhealthy vegan food, because you can make pretty much any food into a vegan version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

lovescamel
Talker
Talker

Post by lovescamel »

Plus, the thing with a cyst she had around Christmas might mean she has PCOS. That fucks up your hormones and makes it very easy to gain weight and very difficult to lose it. I don't think she's pregnant, I also don't think she's fat. I think she might not be as happy as she used to, with her body, her life, her career etc.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

https://www.reviewjournal.com/uncategor ... n-fortune/

This is an interesting article from a couple years ago. I think it's really cool that she turns down money she feels is going to exploit her viewers. However towards the end she says that she thinks up, films and edits her Wednesday videos in one day to keep her sanity. I think part of the problem now is that she isn't putting enough thought into them.
She and Julien eat alot of vegan junk food. Whenever they show what they are cooking it's usually fried or lacks whole foods. I also think they must consume way too much soy because it looks like Julien is developing little boobies. Just because someone is vegan doesn't mean they are healthy eaters

Malyksha
Learner
Learner

Post by Malyksha »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:https://www.reviewjournal.com/uncategor ... n-fortune/

This is an interesting article from a couple years ago. I think it's really cool that she turns down money she feels is going to exploit her viewers. However towards the end she says that she thinks up, films and edits her Wednesday videos in one day to keep her sanity. I think part of the problem now is that she isn't putting enough thought into them.
She and Julien eat alot of vegan junk food. Whenever they show what they are cooking it's usually fried or lacks whole foods. I also think they must consume way too much soy because it looks like Julien is developing little boobies. Just because someone is vegan doesn't mean they are healthy eaters
Yes moderation is important. Whether it is potato fry or yam it still fry with oil and thing not as healthy as eating fresh or simple grill in pan. Too many soy product can have other problems. I learned of lactose intolerant when in university so I stopped dairy and use soy milk but that is it I cut down on it all completely.

My sister has PCOS. It causes many problems. Sometime at random. Jenna could have it. One treatment that is use is same as a birth control. Same kind of medicine. Help hormones to keep cyst and tissue from growing but has other effect. Gain weight is common side effect of lot of birth control like pills and rings. But it is also common with PCOS to gain weight in certain areas because of the hormones of the condition. My sister for years had she called her "pouch" and it look like small baby bump. But it was not. She is short girl. People always asked if she expectimg. But it was just where her body store fat part of her condition.

I think with how Jenna and Julien make big deal out of even small things if Jenna were expecting they would not keep it secret unless something was wrong with Jenna or baby where there was risk of losing baby and they would not want to get people happy for them only for baby to be lost. Most of my friend who had children when girls in second trimester would tell people about expecting because after 12 week most risk of losing baby are not likely anymore. Only friend who waited longer were friend expecting twins and friend who had history of problem conceiving and carrying and waited until very close to delivery to tell people to celebrate. Jenna and Julien celebrate dog birthdays, getting hamster pet, and friend's baby they would make big deal if Jenna expected baby especially if this was plan and they want to keep it and be parents. Or even if they did not want keep it but give adoption to family who cannot have own baby because that is noble responsible thing as well for healthy delivered baby but birth parents not ready or able to be parents.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

What the heck was Julien on during the podcast? Drunk, stoned, high on coke? He was more obnoxious than usual. Listen I know that kids can be annoying. But the way Jenna and him went on about their behaviour at the sanctuary was a little much. It's their parents responsibility to watch them and teach them right from wrong. So maybe step off your soap dish and not chastise kids. You've been a vegan for less than two years stop acting like you're better than everyone. Their comment section is turning into a cancer. If someone says something that isn't kissing their feet. The Dink (aka) idiot Fam pounce all over them.
Also it was funny when he tried to shade the psychic twins. Especially since they implied he was shady, that him and Jenna would eventually break up and that someone names Stephen would be there for Jenna. Fyi Max's first name is Stephen.
When they were talking about getting another dog and buying a house all i could think was:
Dont buy a house with him Jenna! You will regret it

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sorry for the double post. I just wanted to add the Julien seems to be a ticking time bomb and he's starting to come unhinged.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Ugh, I REALLY hope they don't get a greyhound. Every time they mention it I cringe. They're so chill and Kermit and Peach are the exact opposite of chill and are going to terrify it, unless J&J get a grey from a foster home with other dogs. My grey was scared of literally everything when I first got her - windows, mirrors, stairs, the stove, refrigerator, ceiling fans - basically anything that wasn't a greyhound she was scared shitless of. And they need to run around for a few minutes every once in a while to get the zoomies out and J&J's backyard isn't big enough and they never leave the house :/

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I can't do this podcast. Again. They're riding their vegan high horses.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Malyksha
Learner
Learner

Post by Malyksha »

Is Julien on a drug? He was way strange more in podcast than ever. No. What happening? Ew.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

It may not be about a pregnancy, so much as a miscarriage. It could be. She doesn't strike me as the person that would make a drama-story video about it.

I don't think her weight gain is weird, she is just 30, not 19 anymore. She is pretty fit for someone who doesn't do seemingly anything all day.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

sleep84 wrote:It may not be about a pregnancy, so much as a miscarriage. It could be. She doesn't strike me as the person that would make a drama-story video about it.

I don't think her weight gain is weird, she is just 30, not 19 anymore. She is pretty fit for someone who doesn't do seemingly anything all day.
I agree. I think if she got pregnant there would be radio silence from julien for a while

Return to “JennaMarbles”