Mr Burns, the Troll and the BadT News Hair - Part 19

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mr Burns, the Troll and the BadT News Hair - Part 19

Post by Angel227 »

It is a scrub and she says she likes it because she likes using "hard" scrubs. She is an idiot, because these types of products will do damage to your skin and chemical exfoliation is safer and more effective. It's like St. Ives apricot scrub in stick form, at least it looks that way to me. The products can scratch and cause abrasions to the surface of the skin leading to all kinds of problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

HunnersX wrote: And Troll....Troll is on her 12th tarte frixxion stick??? Is she eating those too??!
:rofl: :rofl: I need an emoji of me spitting my coffee out onto my keyboard!!!!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

HunnersX wrote:
Angel227 wrote:Also, I've seen several influencers receive the YSL foundation as PR in the past couple of days. I will be sick to my stomach if this bitch gets 10 bottles of free $60 foundation that she just couldn't wait to get her greasy oldT hands on.

That's why she "needed" it. Bitch, please!! It's not going to make you look 25 like the influencers who got it.

Man Bun is going to need a thread of its own. It's becoming the stuff legends are made of. And squirrel nests. I bet you anything Terra paid for everything today, in exchange for Man Bun's "dog sitting" and get MJ palettes.

And Troll....Troll is on her 12th tarte frixxion stick??? Is she eating those too??!
I spit water all over my phone. Image Image It wouldn't surprise me. She must use way too much of it. That can't be good. I learned the hard way with that ST. Ives apricot scrub crap years ago. Luckily I didn't use it all. I never touched another exfoliant like that again. For my face anyway. That stick must be like sandpaper.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

Nicole sounded so disappointed that she had to buy the belif products and they weren't sent to her for free.

It annoyed me to no end that she felt the need to shame Terra with the stain on her shirt and hiding her purchases. While I don't agree about hiding purchases Camel maybe you look in the mirror and see the life that you live. It's not so perfect: you're still SWF'ing Jaclyin Shill.

My last thought: why can't she ever give Terra any of the PR products she gets? She should be lucky to have a friend that carts her around and puts up with her.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Truthfully, with all of the makeup/skincare/body care that Kamel gets in the mail, she should never have to buy any makeup. For that matter, Terra (for driving her around) and Colleen (for letting her & her kids use her pool) should never have to buy anything either. At least, not much. Kamel should give them palettes that they would like and give them foundations/powders/concealers in their shade. Lord knows that she gets enough, and they are all 3 different shades. But, she is too selfish. She needs to keep those foundations/powders/concealers that aren't in her shade. It makes her feel important or something.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Memaw LopMop is so greedy. I saw her give Terra the It Cleanser the other day, only to take
it back. I am sure Terra might like some of the Urban Decay lippies that she SAYS she is giving
to a shelter. Because I don't think she is actually giving to a shelter, ask her if she would like
to look at them. LopMop has so much that goes bad. Terra carts Memaw LopMop's ever-widening
behind everywhere. Give he some goodT products.

Doesn't Terra sell some type of beauty products?
Maybe Terra won big at Bingo the other night and she bought what she wanted.
Terra bought a lot of things,
Last edited by tar on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

jackieanne wrote:Truthfully, with all of the makeup/skincare/body care that Kamel gets in the mail, she should never have to buy any makeup. For that matter, Terra (for driving her around) and Colleen (for letting her & her kids use her pool) should never have to buy anything either. At least, not much. Kamel should give them palettes that they would like and give them foundations/powders/concealers in their shade. Lord knows that she gets enough, and they are all 3 different shades. But, she is too selfish. She needs to keep those foundations/powders/concealers that aren't in her shade. It makes her feel important or something.
Completely agree. And she was treating Terra like shit tonight! How many times did she have to mention the little spot on her shirt? Who cares? She was really mean about it. Hey LopMop, did anyone ever tell you that your shirts are all full of moth holes?! Look everyone, there's holes in her shirt! What a bitch. Why does Terra let her do that?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I think Terra sells Rodan & Fields skincare.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

The way she treats Terra and Erin really is badT. She is one of those who has to put others down to feel goodT about herself.

She knows deep down she is lacking so she has to tear others down instead of trying to better herself.

Tomorrow she is filming her hair video, whatever that means. Stay tuned.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:I think Terra sells Rodan & Fields skincare.
I thought that was what she sold but wasn't 100 sure.

Do you think Terra won big at Bingo? She got some nice things.
I feel Memaw was jealous.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I showed Mr Tar a few small snaps of Memaw. He asked WHY was I watching her?

What was that bun looking thing on her head?
Where was she from? She couldn't talk proper English.
Her jewelry was bad.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Angel227 wrote:The way she treats Terra and Erin really is badT. She is one of those who has to put others down to feel goodT about herself.

She knows deep down she is lacking so she has to tear others down instead of trying to better herself.

Uh she better not color it. She just got pierced. Wow she's a total idiot.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

tar wrote:I showed Mr Tar a few small snaps of Memaw. He asked WHY was I watching her?

What was that bun looking thing on her head?
Where was she from? She couldn't talk proper English.
Her jewelry was bad.
Tell Mr. Tar I ask myself the same question. Lol she's like a bad accident that you just can't look away from.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:The way she treats Terra and Erin really is badT. She is one of those who has to put others down to feel goodT about herself.

She does have to tear others down to feel better. It is horrible to see her treat other women who are
supposed to be her friends that way. Honestly, she is a little bitter bitch. Her life hasn't gone the way
she wanted. Secretly she knows that her life hasn't gone the way she planned.
So she wants to drag her friends down all the time. If Terra didn't care about her shirt why did Memaw?

I don't care about her ugly ass hair. Trash Entertainment.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:Tell Mr. Tar I ask myself the same question. Lol she's like a bad accident that you just can't look away from.

He really doesn't understand it. He asked me if I was studying her?
I was laughing about ManBun.
(We will just occasionally have to report on ManBun adventures.)
He was laughing about the jewelry. What are you learning?
Not a damn thing. Trash Entertainment.
Classless people.
He listened to Niki Murphy whine and said when his people come in they don't sound like
these people do. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

What a horrible "friend" to say that stuff on snap......a real friend would never tell things like th really think Lopmop is jealous of Terra. Terra should cut her losses on that one and run....just like KL did, Manny, Laura Lee.

That piercing will get infected....just watch..

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I agree, she is rude and unappreciative to Terra. If it wasn't for Terra, she wouldn't get to run around as much as she does. It's a very one sided relationship, for sure. I am glad that she took Emma with her tonight, though

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

So, Jaclyn wears her holey hoodie and gets piercing. A few days later, kamel wears her holey hoodie after she gets piercings done. SWF much?

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Angel227 wrote:It is a scrub and she says she likes it because she likes using "hard" scrubs. She is an idiot, because these types of products will do damage to your skin and chemical exfoliation is safer and more effective. It's like St. Ives apricot scrub in stick form, at least it looks that way to me. The products can scratch and cause abrasions to the surface of the skin leading to all kinds of problems.

I've used it. I couldn't finish it because it's kind of a greasy mess. It has very little exfoliation and is more charcoal goo than anything. I didn't like it. I think Troll thinks somehow if she eats one a month, Tarte will invite her on a trip and she can bring her bestie

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

HunnersX wrote:
Angel227 wrote:It is a scrub and she says she likes it because she likes using "hard" scrubs. She is an idiot, because these types of products will do damage to your skin and chemical exfoliation is safer and more effective. It's like St. Ives apricot scrub in stick form, at least it looks that way to me. The products can scratch and cause abrasions to the surface of the skin leading to all kinds of problems.

I've used it. I couldn't finish it because it's kind of a greasy mess. It has very little exfoliation and is more charcoal goo than anything. I didn't like it. I think Troll thinks somehow if she eats one a month, Tarte will invite her on a trip and she can bring her bestie
I can see the Manbun there, now!

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”