Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mr Burns, the Troll and the BadT News Hair - Part 19

Post by CRBak3r »

Angel227 wrote:
CRBak3r wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:Watch, Jaclyn will get her nipples pierced next. And then Kamel. I can see it now. LOL

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Lmao! I could honestly see this happening. But really as someone with chronic Illness/pain nothing pisses me off more than seeing someone choose to do something & then whine about the pain. She's such a huge wuss & it's fucking pathetic. Ugh, I just always want to tell that bitch to shut up! Haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Exactly. Fellow chronic pain/disease sufferer here and I totally get what you are saying and I agree. Ugh! Lots of hugs and empathy to you. Xoxo

LopMop got the piercings in her ear that in my opinion always sticks out more than the other. I always would notice it when she had her hair shorter. It was noticeable because that ear stuck out at the top in a strange way and the other didn't. Now she has brought more attention to it by piercing it more.

I know I'm picking her apart, but she's a shitty person. She's ugly inside and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey fellow Spoonie!! It's always nice to run into people that have a similar point of view of situations. Image Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SincereSimplicity
Talker
Talker

Post by SincereSimplicity »

I'm back! I have to complain about the piercings. Wherever they went is a SHITTY shop. They didn't use proper jewelry at all! Healing those piercings with circular barbells is going to be a BITCH! They're not going to heal properly. I can guarantee she will complain about the pain of the rook piercing while it's healing and end up taking it out! I would bet my life savings on it. That circular barbell is going to move around and be painful to lay on. Rook should have been done with a curved barbell and the helix should have been done with a straight bar. Labret style. Aside from the wrong style of jewelry, I bet they got shitty quality metal. Every proper piercer knows what style jewelry to put in and high quality professional piercers don't even give their customers an option for cheap jewelry. You can't tell me they didn't have more jewelry options. That's the number one sign you went to an under qualified shop when they use the same style jewelry for everything. I hope her damn ear gets infected and falls off.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

SincereSimplicity wrote:I'm back! I have to complain about the piercings. Wherever they went is a SHITTY shop. They didn't use proper jewelry at all! Healing those piercings with circular barbells is going to be a BITCH! They're not going to heal properly. I can guarantee she will complain about the pain of the rook piercing while it's healing and end up taking it out! I would bet my life savings on it. That circular barbell is going to move around and be painful to lay on. Rook should have been done with a curved barbell and the helix should have been done with a straight bar. Labret style. Aside from the wrong style of jewelry, I bet they got shitty quality metal. Every proper piercer knows what style jewelry to put in and high quality professional piercers don't even give their customers an option for cheap jewelry. You can't tell me they didn't have more jewelry options. That's the number one sign you went to an under qualified shop when they use the same style jewelry for everything. I hope her damn ear gets infected and falls off.
She said it bled like a bitch when she moved it to clean it. It looked like a dive shop. If she even wants to keep that she better go to a nicer shop and get different jewelry. BUT having her waste that money is even better, especially when she will have to take it out. Maybe she can ask Courtney to do it! Since she's such an expert Image Image

If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

SincereSimplicity wrote:I'm back! I have to complain about the piercings. Wherever they went is a SHITTY shop. They didn't use proper jewelry at all! Healing those piercings with circular barbells is going to be a BITCH! They're not going to heal properly. I can guarantee she will complain about the pain of the rook piercing while it's healing and end up taking it out! I would bet my life savings on it. That circular barbell is going to move around and be painful to lay on. Rook should have been done with a curved barbell and the helix should have been done with a straight bar. Labret style. Aside from the wrong style of jewelry, I bet they got shitty quality metal. Every proper piercer knows what style jewelry to put in and high quality professional piercers don't even give their customers an option for cheap jewelry. You can't tell me they didn't have more jewelry options. That's the number one sign you went to an under qualified shop when they use the same style jewelry for everything. I hope her damn ear gets infected and falls off.
Welcome back, SincereSimplicity!!! We've missed you! :love2: :love2:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Does anyone know how much those piercing cost? Little old me, doesn't have a clue! Heck, when I got mine pierced, that was before the stores at the mall and stuff did it. My mom took me to an Ear, Nose & Throat doctor, who pierced my ears. Can you believe that! She said if I was getting it done, it was going to be done correctly and with proper sanitation! LOL I'm showing my age here!

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

tar wrote:
Are you serious? I buy what I want when I want and when the packages comes my husband is glad
I buy something new. If I had to hide my purchases, I would question myself as to why.
Am I overbuying or is my husband over controlling? Serious.
Same here. That's not the kind of relationship I would want with my husband.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:
Welcome back, SincereSimplicity!!! We've missed you! :love2: :love2:
We have missed you. Welcome back! :toss:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg I can't with their piercings. You don't need a giant hoop in a tragus piercing. And I have 2 in my rook in my left ear - I have tiny hoops in them now, but they were pierced with the little curved barbells, like the kind they put in eyebrow piercings. I do not know how the hell I would have been able to sleep or heal them if they were pierced with hoops!!

It depends where you go price-wise, but my tragus was $30 I think? And the rook was $50 if I remember correctly. I had them done forever ago lol

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

jackieanne wrote:Does anyone know how much those piercing cost? Little old me, doesn't have a clue! Heck, when I got mine pierced, that was before the stores at the mall and stuff did it. My mom took me to an Ear, Nose & Throat doctor, who pierced my ears. Can you believe that! She said if I was getting it done, it was going to be done correctly and with proper sanitation! LOL I'm showing my age here!
Lol. That's sweet your mom was looking out for you though. I did all mine in my ears myself, except for my cartilage, back in the 90's with ice and a safety pin. I cringe thinking about it now.

I'll look into the cost.

shilltolive
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shilltolive »

Angel227 wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:That set is $38 plus her $60 foundation she just HAD to get. That's $98 just for those two things. If I missed anything else let me know. Oh and her piercings. Those need to be added in but I'm not sure how much those are.

I rewatched because I knew she got something else. Sure enough. She also got the Sephora solid brush cleaner which is $14. She did not need that foundation. It's getting hyped up right now and as usual she can't be left out of the crowd.

Hi first time poster here been lurking for the past few threads and probably won't post much I mainly like to just read and lurk and you all always comment on the things I notice. I just wanted to ask if anyone else remembered her talking about the morphe solid cleanse and saying she liked it better and that it was cheaper than the sephora one a few days ago? If she liked the morphe one better why would she buy another sephora one?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:
Are you serious? I buy what I want when I want and when the packages comes my husband is glad
I buy something new. If I had to hide my purchases, I would question myself as to why.
Am I overbuying or is my husband over controlling? Serious.
Do you think that she is buying lots more makeup, now that she is hanging around Kamel Memaw?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

shilltolive wrote:
Angel227 wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:That set is $38 plus her $60 foundation she just HAD to get. That's $98 just for those two things. If I missed anything else let me know. Oh and her piercings. Those need to be added in but I'm not sure how much those are.

I rewatched because I knew she got something else. Sure enough. She also got the Sephora solid brush cleaner which is $14. She did not need that foundation. It's getting hyped up right now and as usual she can't be left out of the crowd.

Hi first time poster here been lurking for the past few threads and probably won't post much I mainly like to just read and lurk and you all always comment on the things I notice. I just wanted to ask if anyone else remembered her talking about the morphe solid cleanse and saying she liked it better and that it was cheaper than the sephora one a few days ago? If she liked the morphe one better why would she buy another sephora one?

Nothing Kamel does makes sense!

Welcome! We are glad to have you here!

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

The cost of her piercings in my area which is Maryland/D.C. Area are: $55 USD for Rook and $40 USD for cartilage.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:omg I can't with their piercings. You don't need a giant hoop in a tragus piercing. And I have 2 in my rook in my left ear - I have tiny hoops in them now, but they were pierced with the little curved barbells, like the kind they put in eyebrow piercings. I do not know how the hell I would have been able to sleep or heal them if they were pierced with hoops!!

It depends where you go price-wise, but my tragus was $30 I think? And the rook was $50 if I remember correctly. I had them done forever ago lol
Everything just looked wrong. Shouldn't the metal have been shiny? Or have things changed?

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Angel227 wrote:Also, I've seen several influencers receive the YSL foundation as PR in the past couple of days. I will be sick to my stomach if this bitch gets 10 bottles of free $60 foundation that she just couldn't wait to get her greasy oldT hands on.

That's why she "needed" it. Bitch, please!! It's not going to make you look 25 like the influencers who got it.

Man Bun is going to need a thread of its own. It's becoming the stuff legends are made of. And squirrel nests. I bet you anything Terra paid for everything today, in exchange for Man Bun's "dog sitting" and get MJ palettes.

And Troll....Troll is on her 12th tarte frixxion stick??? Is she eating those too??!

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

HunnersX wrote:
Angel227 wrote:Also, I've seen several influencers receive the YSL foundation as PR in the past couple of days. I will be sick to my stomach if this bitch gets 10 bottles of free $60 foundation that she just couldn't wait to get her greasy oldT hands on.

That's why she "needed" it. Bitch, please!! It's not going to make you look 25 like the influencers who got it.

Man Bun is going to need a thread of its own. It's becoming the stuff legends are made of. And squirrel nests. I bet you anything Terra paid for everything today, in exchange for Man Bun's "dog sitting" and get MJ palettes.

And Troll....Troll is on her 12th tarte frixxion stick??? Is she eating those too??!

LMAO maybe she's eating them!! That was a good one HunnerX

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

:rofl: :D

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

HunnersX wrote:

I didn't even think about the possibility of Terra paying. I sure of it now too. What a user LopMop is. Sickening.

I don't know what is up with the Troll and those frixxion sticks. Every time she gets a new one she acts as proud as if she completed a marathon. Let's all bow down to her for using up an overpriced product that's unnecessarily harsh and probably doing more harm than good to her skin. She is so ignorant about skin care, just like her idol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hey SS.. I see that you answered my question about the quality of the jewelry. It just all seemed wrong.
I know nothing about these things.

Thanks to everyone for educating me.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The Troll can use 100 of those Frixxion Sticks. They are obviously not doing anything as she looks the
same. Didn't Memaw LopMop use them? Or was she AFRAID of them? She has to protect her skin
as it is the fairest and best in the land.

I have never used that Tarte product? What does Troll claim it does?

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”