Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 3

Post by Idontcareanymore »

khminionsattack wrote:

Those lips........ :|

They seriously look so awful. At least that one side that was uneven has evened out a tiny bit. And I still can't get over the fact that she flew out to LA to get her eyebrows microbladed. They seriously look so bad. Like she should have got her money back. Trash.
Also Haydn has ZERO fashion sense. He's always trying to show off name brand stuff but he just ends up looking like juvenile trash. You can tell he's new money.

gypsygossip420
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gypsygossip420 »

Fitnesscakes wrote:I like how she tries to stay relevant with her latest IG post, posting interesting facts about herself and asking her followers to do the same :rofl: she has never posted anything like that.. Since when does she care :roll:
The Booch just did the same type of post that Katy liked on IG, but on Mandy's post you could tell that she reads and obsesses over herself on GG.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

Why does she pout all the time?

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

Fitnesscakes wrote:I like how she tries to stay relevant with her latest IG post, posting interesting facts about herself and asking her followers to do the same :rofl: she has never posted anything like that.. Since when does she care :roll:
Yes! This! She never cared to interact with any of her followers before. She barely acknowledged their comments let alone cared about details about any of their thoughts or lives beyond them complimenting her. This was mentioned several times in the first thread I believe. And now that she and Haydn look like white trash pieces of shit she has to work to keep the people she has and continue to grow. I follow Mariza Villarreal on IG and she did a big post the other day saying that one of the top ways to grow your following is to interact with your followers and you need to ask them questions. It's exactly what Katy's doing.

Idontcareanymore
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Idontcareanymore »

YolandaWinston wrote:
Yes! This! She never cared to interact with any of her followers before. She barely acknowledged their comments let alone cared about details about any of their thoughts or lives beyond them complimenting her. This was mentioned several times in the first thread I believe. And now that she and Haydn look like white trash pieces of shit she has to work to keep the people she has and continue to grow. I follow Mariza Villarreal on IG and she did a big post the other day saying that one of the top ways to grow your following is to interact with your followers and you need to ask them questions. It's exactly what Katy's doing.
It reeks of desperation. So obvious. She has to try really hard at being personable and it comes off as super desperate and awkward. She has no desire to interact with anybody and it's clear by how she barely has any friends and by her mean comments on Twitter. I stopped following her back when people would ask and ask about what she was wearing and she would completely ignore those comments and just reply to the compliments or with a snarky comment to anything negative. Glad it finally caught up to her and now she has to do stupid posts like those.

Nokatyfanhere
Learner
Learner

Post by Nokatyfanhere »

My how Katy has changed

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Nokatyfanhere wrote:My how Katy has changed

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span>
<span>gallery</span><span>/</span><span>GVhwz</span></a>
It's quite sad how much she has changed :|

Reservedforchoi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reservedforchoi »

Nokatyfanhere wrote:My how Katy has changed

She looks so awful. She was cute before. Now she looks awful. I don't get it. Her ugliness now matches her soul? Lol

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Lookin' like a blow up doll

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

it's laughable watching blow up doll Katy trying to interact with the followers suddenly. all these years her specialty was ignoring peoples' comments and questions. sucks to suck. :FU:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

As I previously said, I am writing something about Haydn... does anyone want to PM me I need some help! I just woke up after working night shift and have writer's block bad...

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Sorry, I also need links to the "rape" tweets that Haydn posted. I only have the primary one that was found. I went to FGOC's page to get more, but I think it has been shut down. Major bummer.

Edit: nvm about the screenshots, I forgot that I follow the IG page with screen shots galore! But seriously, what happened to FGOC's page!

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

afk2001 wrote:Sorry, I also need links to the "rape" tweets that Haydn posted. I only have the primary one that was found. I went to FGOC's page to get more, but I think it has been shut down. Major bummer.

Edit: nvm about the screenshots, I forgot that I follow the IG page with screen shots galore! But seriously, what happened to FGOC's page!
I think she may have gotten reported or maybe she disabled her account. I'm not sure tbh. What a bummer though

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

khminionsattack wrote:
afk2001 wrote:Sorry, I also need links to the "rape" tweets that Haydn posted. I only have the primary one that was found. I went to FGOC's page to get more, but I think it has been shut down. Major bummer.

I think she may have gotten reported or maybe she disabled her account. I'm not sure tbh. What a bummer though
I need you to help me come up with a title for my post :)

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

afk2001 wrote:
khminionsattack wrote:

I need you to help me come up with a title for my post :)
What's it about?

Fitfinatic
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitfinatic »

I am just realising theres an actual page dedicated to their dogs, made by a minion... thats beyond weird and creepy

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Does anyone know what supplement company they are working with?

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

afk2001 wrote:Does anyone know what supplement company they are working with?
I had a guy message me from 1st phorm requesting to follow the katyhearnfitinfo page to see more about what's going on with them. He was determining whether or not he wants to work with them still. Hopefully he has open eyes and can realize these two are fake as fuck.

Forgetaboutit
Learner
Learner

Post by Forgetaboutit »

^^I don't think the guy cares if they're fake af unfortunatly. Most likely just seeing if getting in buisness with them will hurt his companys rep.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Forgetaboutit wrote:^^I don't think the guy cares if they're fake af unfortunatly. Most likely just seeing if getting in buisness with them will hurt his companys rep.
Right... I wonder what the outcome was though. Because those tweets (regardless of how long ago it was) were really bad. And what I am working on now is to put it out there again but on a larger platform :tu: Not just on private IG pages but on a larger platform that just by googling Haydn's name it will be there for anyone to see.

Going to do the same thing with Katy's tweets/baggage but in that case she has far more hits when you google her name so it won't be as good... but still though. They can delete their tweets and be fake AF to their followers/ aka the few stragglers they have that still support them, but screenshots are forever :respekt:

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”