Continue away here!!

aztecmomo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond Part Four

Post by aztecmomo »

Anyone else get an uncomfortable feeling watching her latest vlog? I couldn't watch more than a minute or two from the get go. She changes so drastically when she's with her "friends", and I quote that because she tends to feel like a bully to me rather than an actual friend. I know it's probably banter and shit but Lily looked really confronted when she was laughing with Skye about her shaving her face! Even someone in the comments said they couldn't watch more than a few minutes because of the way Shani acts around Rahnee, Skye, Michael etc., with all of her silly mannerisms and shit. Shani of course had something sassy to reply with in the comments :/ such a bitch.

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

aztecmomo wrote:Anyone else get an uncomfortable feeling watching her latest vlog? I couldn't watch more than a minute or two from the get go. She changes so drastically when she's with her "friends", and I quote that because she tends to feel like a bully to me rather than an actual friend. I know it's probably banter and shit but Lily looked really confronted when she was laughing with Skye about her shaving her face! Even someone in the comments said they couldn't watch more than a few minutes because of the way Shani acts around Rahnee, Skye, Michael etc., with all of her silly mannerisms and shit. Shani of course had something sassy to reply with in the comments :/ such a bitch.
I definitely did too! It'll be interesting to see what she's like with Chloe when they go to America... Chloe has matured heaps where as I feel Shani is still that immature teen

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

d4865 wrote:
aztecmomo wrote:Anyone else get an uncomfortable feeling watching her latest vlog? I couldn't watch more than a minute or two from the get go. She changes so drastically when she's with her "friends", and I quote that because she tends to feel like a bully to me rather than an actual friend. I know it's probably banter and shit but Lily looked really confronted when she was laughing with Skye about her shaving her face! Even someone in the comments said they couldn't watch more than a few minutes because of the way Shani acts around Rahnee, Skye, Michael etc., with all of her silly mannerisms and shit. Shani of course had something sassy to reply with in the comments :/ such a bitch.
I definitely did too! It'll be interesting to see what she's like with Chloe when they go to America... Chloe has matured heaps where as I feel Shani is still that immature teen
I don't mind her so much by herself in Snapchat/vlogs etc but as soon as she is around those friends she is annoying like a teenager - similar to people like Brittney Lee Saunders who thinks it's funny to scream around Kmart and Coles etc.

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

speaking of lily - i've only seen her here and there but watched her vid with michael. she was highkey bullying him. shit.

sophie97
Learner
Learner

Post by sophie97 »

dearactually wrote:speaking of lily - i've only seen her here and there but watched her vid with michael. she was highkey bullying him. shit.
i thought he was a little bit to her as well to be fair
I suffered through Skye's vlog and do they all just have a go at each other all the time? Like, wtf?

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

sophie97 wrote:
dearactually wrote:speaking of lily - i've only seen her here and there but watched her vid with michael. she was highkey bullying him. shit.
I suffered through Skye's vlog and do they all just have a go at each other all the time? Like, wtf?
Can't watch her - can't make it through all the fake orgasm noises coming out randomly.

All he said was about her being a ranga. On Lily's Q&A I noticed her giving off an impression like she doesn't actually like Michael, but rather using him for exposure and like she deserves more fame than him because she 'looks better'. and those jokes were not really jokes at all. If you watch closely he seems like he gets uncomfortable and a little hurt at times but plays it off because they're "joking". IDK, it's just like she's laughing at Michael and not with him. I feel that way about Shani towards Michael too sometimes. All of those girls, actually now I really think about it.

I could be very wrong, but I had never thought anything like that about Lily before that, so I was surprised and going to take much more notice from now on.

gamergirl
Debater
Debater

Post by gamergirl »

whats lillys channel, honestly never heard of her lol
from what you guys are telling, seems like a social climber

fakeyoutubers
Talker
Talker

Post by fakeyoutubers »

gamergirl wrote:whats lillys channel, honestly never heard of her lol
from what you guys are telling, seems like a social climber
thats exactly what she is

sophie97
Learner
Learner

Post by sophie97 »

dearactually wrote:
sophie97 wrote:
Can't watch her - can't make it through all the fake orgasm noises coming out randomly.

All he said was about her being a ranga. On Lily's Q&A I noticed her giving off an impression like she doesn't actually like Michael, but rather using him for exposure and like she deserves more fame than him because she 'looks better'. and those jokes were not really jokes at all. If you watch closely he seems like he gets uncomfortable and a little hurt at times but plays it off because they're "joking". IDK, it's just like she's laughing at Michael and not with him. I feel that way about Shani towards Michael too sometimes. All of those girls, actually now I really think about it.

I could be very wrong, but I had never thought anything like that about Lily before that, so I was surprised and going to take much more notice from now on.
I just watched Michael's Q&A and he started crying saying that he isn't in a relationship because he's not confident, finds himself fat and unattractive etc., if that's the case then they're all pretty nasty if they keep on picking on him imo, it's clearly bothering him, they should be supportive and building his confidence up. All of that insulting each other thing can seem funny at first but it really brings you down if it happens too much.

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

sophie97 wrote:
dearactually wrote:
sophie97 wrote:

I just watched Michael's Q&A and he started crying saying that he isn't in a relationship because he's not confident, finds himself fat and unattractive etc., if that's the case then they're all pretty nasty if they keep on picking on him imo, it's clearly bothering him, they should be supportive and building his confidence up. All of that insulting each other thing can seem funny at first but it really brings you down if it happens too much.
Yep! This is totally it. I've got my eye on Lily from now on - the way she even scoffs at Michael at the beginning of that video posted (it auto plays). Read her body language - its as if she's saying "tragic". In her mind and her body language 100% reflects that.

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

As his friends they should be encouraging him to lose weight if he isn't confident! Shani can take him to the gym once a day or so could Skye or Lilly. Lay off the alcohol and fatty foods / going out to eat all the time! They don't help him and that's the issue! He could even take Bindi for a walk around Brisbane!

Shani shouldn't be picking on him, she should be building him up!!

gamergirl
Debater
Debater

Post by gamergirl »

d4865 wrote:As his friends they should be encouraging him to lose weight if he isn't confident! Shani can take him to the gym once a day or so could Skye or Lilly. Lay off the alcohol and fatty foods / going out to eat all the time! They don't help him and that's the issue! He could even take Bindi for a walk around Brisbane!

Shani shouldn't be picking on him, she should be building him up!!
Michael has his own GG thread.
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=31552

please discuss about him there QQQQQQQQQQQQ :P

Issy09
Informer
Informer

Post by Issy09 »

did anyone see Johno is in Melbourne with Kurt Coleman and I'm assuming some friends of his (two blonde girls posted a selfie on his snapchat) do you guys think he's still going to do YT and social climb now he hasn't got Shani?

fakeyoutubers
Talker
Talker

Post by fakeyoutubers »

Issy09 wrote:did anyone see Johno is in Melbourne with Kurt Coleman and I'm assuming some friends of his (two blonde girls posted a selfie on his snapchat) do you guys think he's still going to do YT and social climb now he hasn't got Shani?
I reckon he will just keep doing sponsorships, but who knows he would have a good idea of how much Shani is making on her YouTube channel and Instagram Sponsors so no doubt he would be money hungry from that.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

I've been wondering whom she got inspired from to want a boob job and then I came across this -
shan.jpg
It's clear this is a recent insecurity of hers, all the work she's done is in order to fit today's social media standards of beauty. Lack of self-acceptance and confidence can be a bitch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bridielouise5
Talker
Talker

Post by bridielouise5 »

I swear her and john are still messing around with each other.
He uploaded a snapchat of what looked to be him driving shani's car while she's away and constantly uploading photos of him in the apartment at the same time as shani so weird

fakeyoutubers
Talker
Talker

Post by fakeyoutubers »

bridielouise5 wrote:I swear her and john are still messing around with each other.
He uploaded a snapchat of what looked to be him driving shani's car while she's away and constantly uploading photos of him in the apartment at the same time as shani so weird
I think so too.... weird

missashley
Informer
Informer

Post by missashley »

If she wanted to end things and now they're hooking up still or whatever, that's just messing with jons mind and feelings. Really unfair

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

New vlog. Thoughts?!

Return to “Shani Grimmond”