Shani Grimmond Part Four

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shani Grimmond Part Four

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Hmmm he said himself that the apartment had filled with smoke. I think it was moreso he looked like an ass cause he cared more about his little inconvenience over the fact that fire fighters are actually doing their job of keeping people safe. It’s a small thing but says a lot about his character, and then in turn, shanis character

bbbridget
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by bbbridget »

cherryGummybear wrote:Hmmm he said himself that the apartment had filled with smoke. I think it was moreso he looked like an ass cause he cared more about his little inconvenience over the fact that fire fighters are actually doing their job of keeping people safe. It’s a small thing but says a lot about his character, and then in turn, shanis character

Yeah that’s what I thought too! like omg BLOODY FIREFIGHTERS trying to prevent people fucking dying !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

So she's approved for her 'dream house'
No mention of John moving in, why would they continue to live seperately when they are back to how they were when they lived together?

I don't understand.

Also all those lovey dovey posts they were putting up each day didn't last long... looks like Shani changed her mind yet again
:love2:

bellarosa
Learner
Learner

Post by bellarosa »

Oh my god i havent seen shani for a while but DAMN. Her lips and huge fake boobs :( god! What has she done to herself, she looks all... out of whack? :?

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

Anyone notice Bella is her new bestie?

Like I feel like it was first Chloe, then Rahnee, then Michael/Lily/Skye, now it’s Bella Fiori?

And yes pick a new tittie thread, oops I mean title

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Post by juicysweatsuits »

Shani Look-at-my-tits Grimmond

boo, you whore.
:HK: :love2:

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

Brookesie wrote:
_iva19_ wrote:
Lady_Si wrote:Well I commented under his photo why there are no cool Coachella couple photos with Shani in the most polite way and he deleted my comment..

Interesting. Did he finally muster the courage to dump her disrespectful ass or is he planning on coming out?

I only just saw his Instagram. "Fashion - Lifestyle - Travel".

Lol. He's not masculine in the slightest. Real men don't put that stuff on their Insta bios. :lol: :lol:
Fuck off mate, a man can be plenty masculine and still be interested in fashion, lifestyle and travel.

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

jtbi98 wrote:I know I'm in the minority here but I love her and John together, I hope nothing as happened. They haven't posted anything together since being in the US except some pics on Johns Instagram stories today and Shani had her back to him.
I just think he deserves better. True love isn't dropping someone to be single and have freedom and then realising you've fucked up and picking them up again just like that. I don't think either of them are terrible people (just annoying and dumb), but Jesus, Shani is immature. You don't fuck around the man you love like that. He needs to learn his lesson and realise that even if he loves her, he shouldn't be with someone who doesn't love him nearly as much as he loves them.

LoyaltotheOil
Talker
Talker

Post by LoyaltotheOil »

Good lord, I wanted to punch Shani after seeing her recent Snapchat story. She was laughing and making fun of an employee where she's staying in the Maldives who struggled to understand her (probably because English may not be their first language) as she ordered room service. Fucking idiot.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

LoyaltotheOil wrote:Good lord, I wanted to punch Shani after seeing her recent Snapchat story. She was laughing and making fun of an employee where she's staying in the Maldives who struggled to understand her (probably because English may not be their first language) as she ordered room service. Fucking idiot.
Did she really did that? She’s disgusting. English isn’t my first language and I struggle a lot talking and thinking people might make fun of me. She’s absolutely terrible.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

LoyaltotheOil
Talker
Talker

Post by LoyaltotheOil »

LaurieShelby wrote:
LoyaltotheOil wrote:Good lord, I wanted to punch Shani after seeing her recent Snapchat story. She was laughing and making fun of an employee where she's staying in the Maldives who struggled to understand her (probably because English may not be their first language) as she ordered room service. Fucking idiot.
Did she really did that? She’s disgusting. English isn’t my first language and I struggle a lot talking and thinking people might make fun of me. She’s absolutely terrible.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Yep, she did! Also my mistake, she's in Mykonos, not the Maldives. But still. I'm currently travelling around Canada and met someone who speaks six languages! His English wasn't perfect but he was easy to understand. That's impressive and something that should be respected, not laughed at. I'd love to be able to speak another language tbh, even just conversational or to get around that country.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

I hate her so much. Spoiled brat.

LoyaltotheOil
Talker
Talker

Post by LoyaltotheOil »

She's wearing a shirt in her Snapchat story that says "no bra club". We get it Shani, you got your tits done, pls stop drawing attention to them at every opportunity

bishkeels
Talker
Talker

Post by bishkeels »

**NEW THREAD - PART 5**

viewtopic.php?f=589&t=33736

**NEW THREAD - PART 5**

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

So fucking irritating considering most people who's first language is English (Americans, Brits and Australians) cannot speak a second language. Whereas the rest of the world with English as their second language can speak at least 2 languages, it may not be perfect, but at least people can understand a bit of English. She needs to get off her high horse, instead of mocking hard working people she should count her privilege. I'm honestly getting sick of youtubers like her.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

She’s going to get ripped apart just for this title alone

J0eyjoejunior
Lurker
Lurker

Post by J0eyjoejunior »

LoyaltotheOil wrote:She's wearing a shirt in her Snapchat story that says "no bra club". We get it Shani, you got your tits done, pls stop drawing attention to them at every opportunity
I saw this, she is such trash! Attention seeking 100/10 :roll:

kaij12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kaij12 »

https://images.perthnow.com.au/publicat ... licy=pn_v1[/img]

This chick Jessica Dover looks like shani if she didn't have any surgery done.

[img]https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... act=8/[img]

jessauf
Talker
Talker

Post by jessauf »

kaij12 wrote:https://images.perthnow.com.au/publicat ... licy=pn_v1[/img]

This chick Jessica Dover looks like shani if she didn't have any surgery done.

[img]https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... act=8/[img]
Every time the ad for House Rules came on TV I thought she looked like Shani!! So glad it's not only me, defiantly a more natural version of her.'

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

bishkeels wrote:**NEW THREAD - PART 5**

viewtopic.php?f=589&t=33736

**NEW THREAD - PART 5**
Hey ladies, there is a new thread already! Join us there

Return to “Shani Grimmond”