Bratayley- Here today. Gone to Maui! (Part 5)

PumpkinHead
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Here today. Gone to Maui! (Part 5)

Post by PumpkinHead »

ferriswheel wrote:So now Paige and Curtis have a vlogging channel called "The Going Greens" which sounds like it should be about being environmentally friendly.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Man, I hope Curtis knows what he's getting himself into.. Also, is Paige going to continue living with the Leblancs or will she move back home? I would think that she would want to be closer to her fiancé.. and what about when they actually get married? Is Curtis gonna move in with the Leblancs too, lol? It's weird that they completely redecorated Caleb's room for her if she's not even going to stay there.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

PumpkinHead wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:So now Paige and Curtis have a vlogging channel called "The Going Greens" which sounds like it should be about being environmentally friendly.

Man, I hope Curtis knows what he's getting himself into.. Also, is Paige going to continue living with the Leblancs or will she move back home? I would think that she would want to be closer to her fiancé.. and what about when they actually get married? Is Curtis gonna move in with the Leblancs too, lol? It's weird that they completely redecorated Caleb's room for her if she's not even going to stay there.
That's what I was wondering. If they're engaged and starting a vlog, shouldn't she be planning on living with him at some point? That is, unless they _both_ are planning on moving in with the Leblancs.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

are paige and curtis the wait til marriage religious type? they're quite young to get engaged :?

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

I think if Paige insists on living in Maryland they should get all their own place. I'm still team Curtis and Billy are supposed to be new bffs, I shall call them Burtis.

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

Itsmemustb
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsmemustb »

I don't think Paige is the wait till marriage type. I don't know anything about Curtis so I can't judge. I don't think Paige is that young to get engaged. I'm not far from where she's from (in Louisiana, right?) and around here at least 22 is about standard. It made me wonder if both Paige and Curtis are going to move with the Brataleys when Annie was so happy about the engagement. Annie was upset about Paige's leaving for a couple of weeks, so why would she be celebrating the prospect of her moving out indefinitely? Or maybe someone finally told Annie to suck it up and grow up, the world doesn't revolve around her.

If it is RYH or the parents encouraging Annie to drape herself all over Hayden in pictures, I am truly disgusted. I really didn't think they would sink quite that low. Kids grow up fast enough without sexualizing them. I know Annie can't help that she's a late bloomer, but she looks like a 10 year old and goes around in pigtails and hanging on her daddy and then wants to get serious publicly with boys. You have to guess that some percentage of Hannie fans aren't female and are over the age of appropriateness. And who was the one who photoshopped Annie's butt to look bigger? An adult who is promoting her? I really almost think this is a case that needs to be looked into.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I don't feel like watching the video. Was the fire something obviously overhyped?
.......meow.......

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Itsmemustb wrote:I don't think Paige is the wait till marriage type. I don't know anything about Curtis so I can't judge. I don't think Paige is that young to get engaged. I'm not far from where she's from (in Louisiana, right?) and around here at least 22 is about standard. It made me wonder if both Paige and Curtis are going to move with the Brataleys when Annie was so happy about the engagement. Annie was upset about Paige's leaving for a couple of weeks, so why would she be celebrating the prospect of her moving out indefinitely? Or maybe someone finally told Annie to suck it up and grow up, the world doesn't revolve around her.

If it is RYH or the parents encouraging Annie to drape herself all over Hayden in pictures, I am truly disgusted. I really didn't think they would sink quite that low. Kids grow up fast enough without sexualizing them. I know Annie can't help that she's a late bloomer, but she looks like a 10 year old and goes around in pigtails and hanging on her daddy and then wants to get serious publicly with boys. You have to guess that some percentage of Hannie fans aren't female and are over the age of appropriateness. And who was the one who photoshopped Annie's butt to look bigger? An adult who is promoting her? I really almost think this is a case that needs to be looked into.
The picture of Annie with the photoshopped butt was on the official RYH IG page. Her parents need to be on top of that. The one with her with her head in Hayden's lap was on a fan page, but it had to have been taken and posted originally by someone in their group.
On another topic, I was looking through the RYH IG, and Hayden always looks bored. That's his go-to look.
Annie seems to have taken on Paige's makeup technique. They're out at the Environmental Media Award ceremony, and she has a whole bunch of highlighter on. She doesn't need it. She's 12. Her complexion is "dewy" all by itself. It's hilarious. The fact that this wasteful family is at the "Environmental Media Award" ceremony is pretty ironic. The only reason they have a Tesla is because it's cool, and "the best". The have a HUGE carbon footprint for 4 people. With all the takeout they eat, and driving around, and flying from here to there-- they are extremely wasteful. What would give anyone the idea that they are "green"?

PumpkinHead
Learner
Learner

Post by PumpkinHead »

mzkitteh wrote:I don't feel like watching the video. Was the fire something obviously overhyped?
Sort of, since the thumbnail/title made it seem like it was their building on fire. But there was a fire in the building across the street from their apartment and they watched for a few minutes as the firefighters put it out.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

I haven't watched any vlogs in a while but I read that apparently Hayley said 'it's always about Annie' or something along those lines.

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

tomorrow100 wrote:I haven't watched any vlogs in a while but I read that apparently Hayley said 'it's always about Annie' or something along those lines.
Yeah Katie said something like it’s been a while since the topics been about me. And then she was like because it’s always about you guys. And then Hayley said I think Annie and Katie was like well Annie would say you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

tomorrow100 wrote:I haven't watched any vlogs in a while but I read that apparently Hayley said 'it's always about Annie' or something along those lines.
She did. Katie said "It's all about...", and panned the camera over both the girls, and Hayley said "Annie". At least that's what I heard. I was watching peripherally. And I thought Annie said "Me!" But I could be wrong.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

There's a picture of Annie and Hayden from the EMA red carpet.
Some whacked Hannie fan commented "Wedding day goals". WTF? Do these kids really think Hayden and Annie are going to get married?

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

lmmomSD wrote:
She did. Katie said "It's all about...", and panned the camera over both the girls, and Hayley said "Annie". At least that's what I heard. I was watching peripherally. And I thought Annie said "Me!" But I could be wrong.

Ah right, I cba to go watch it but that sad that a 9 year old recognises that her family/fans worship Annie more and know everything is about Annie...

Post by Guest »

Anyone know which other D-list youtuber leases an apartment in Glendale in the same complex as the Leblancs? I'm thinking it's Jojo because I remember her talking about Glendale and she's at the pool party last April at the same apartment complex where they're attempting to teach Annie how to throw a football.

Feeling sorry for Hayley. She was supposed to start dance lessons with Miss Carrie "in September." Obviously, that's not happening.

Seems like it's been more than 2 weeks since Paige hit the road. SO hoping she stays wherever she is. I know that's too good to hope for. :roll:

katie_sc01
Learner
Learner

Post by katie_sc01 »

GspGrl6666 wrote:Anyone know which other D-list youtuber leases an apartment in Glendale in the same complex as the Leblancs? I'm thinking it's Jojo because I remember her talking about Glendale and she's at the pool party last April at the same apartment complex where they're attempting to teach Annie how to throw a football.

Feeling sorry for Hayley. She was supposed to start dance lessons with Miss Carrie "in September." Obviously, that's not happening.

Seems like it's been more than 2 weeks since Paige hit the road. SO hoping she stays wherever she is. I know that's too good to hope for. :roll:
I think it’s Jojo too! I remember watching one of her vlogs once and the layout of the apartment looks very similar, especially the stairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

Now all the hannie fans are calling the streamys rigged and getting all nasty because Annie didn't win the award she was nominated for and Brooklyn and Nailey did...
I'm sorry, rigged or not, Annie can't win everything

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

tomorrow100 wrote:Now all the hannie fans are calling the streamys rigged and getting all nasty because Annie didn't win the award she was nominated for and Brooklyn and Nailey did...
I'm sorry, rigged or not, Annie can't win everything
Wow-- so delusional. They may loooove Annie, but not everyone does! I can't imagine what kind of conversations must go on at their homes with their parents.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Just something ironic I noticed...

(see the description)

Annie tries to act mature/grown up/independent than her Maryland friends but in some ways she's less mature and also less independent.

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

Just watched the most recent vlog of them presenting that award and it was sooooo bad!! I was cringing so hard that I almost couldn't watch it. Ok sorry but those kids have no stage presence and they looked so awkward up there. And singing that chicken girls song was so random. I doubt many people in the audience had any idea who the kids were or what that song was from. I could barley even hear Hayden when he would talk too. It was just so strange and forced and ahhhh so bad. Hate to be mean toward kids, it's not really their fault, but that wasn't good.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ItsAndrew wrote:Just something ironic I noticed...

(see the description)

Annie tries to act mature/grown up/independent than her Maryland friends but in some ways she's less mature and also less independent.
She just wants to see the movie because it's cool right now. She hates scary movies. She won't even talk to a waitress but wants to see "It"? Remember all the times she's wigged out over stupid things, and her mom has had to talk her into it? Yeah-- I don't believe for a second that she really wants to see "It".

Return to “Bratayley”