Charles Gross - Part 3

hydeno
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross - Part 3

Post by hydeno »

Doesn't he know when he explains things like "fake listening"....that's sociopathic behavior.
Most humans on this planet actually listen and do it naturally because that's part of being a human. They don't only talk to people to use them and get what they want...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

Don't question my age you young whippersnapper! And get off my lawn!

That better? Heh heh. I have a lot of interests that my peers don't. A lot of people that post seem older to me because they have wisdom most young people don't. The only difference between the guy I was in my twenties is that I cope with the physical changes in my body now. I thought my intellect would go. It hasn't. There is that pesky over educated books with legs thing. I never lost my obsession with learning. My wife teases me that I read anything, even cereal boxes. Grin.
Charles didn't do well so what? Its when he says his SAT's were high and he can't spell basic words that bother me. I can't do math to save my life but I have freaked out hospital staff because I knew terms. And codes. Everybody..and listen to me carefully I'm old grin. Everybody has something brilliant in them. You need someone to help you recognize it. And if you have dreams never never give up. I don't care how many Ph.D's a person may have. They can be Wrong with a capital W.
Charles is missing out on so very much. Because he won't settle for anything else than his idea of what he wants. His parents made mistakes yeah. But they gave him a rare opportunity. Look at the misery right now in Puerto Rico. Hell look at the misery in Flint. He never wanted for anything and that wasn't enough. The novelty of the 'right bag' etc wears off. Find someone that cherishes and loves you for the rest of your life and no human being will ever be as rich as you.
I fear Charles never will have that.

hollygolt
Talker
Talker

Post by hollygolt »

hydeno wrote:Doesn't he know when he explains things like "fake listening"....that's sociopathic behavior.
Most humans on this planet actually listen and do it naturally because that's part of being a human. They don't only talk to people to use them and get what they want...

Yes, that was truly so strange. I had the same reaction.

hollygolt
Talker
Talker

Post by hollygolt »

Caffeine wrote:Don't question my age you young whippersnapper! And get off my lawn!

That better? Heh heh. I have a lot of interests that my peers don't. A lot of people that post seem older to me because they have wisdom most young people don't. The only difference between the guy I was in my twenties is that I cope with the physical changes in my body now. I thought my intellect would go. It hasn't. There is that pesky over educated books with legs thing. I never lost my obsession with learning. My wife teases me that I read anything, even cereal boxes. Grin.
Charles didn't do well so what? Its when he says his SAT's were high and he can't spell basic words that bother me. I can't do math to save my life but I have freaked out hospital staff because I knew terms. And codes. Everybody..and listen to me carefully I'm old grin. Everybody has something brilliant in them. You need someone to help you recognize it. And if you have dreams never never give up. I don't care how many Ph.D's a person may have. They can be Wrong with a capital W.
Charles is missing out on so very much. Because he won't settle for anything else than his idea of what he wants. His parents made mistakes yeah. But they gave him a rare opportunity. Look at the misery right now in Puerto Rico. Hell look at the misery in Flint. He never wanted for anything and that wasn't enough. The novelty of the 'right bag' etc wears off. Find someone that cherishes and loves you for the rest of your life and no human being will ever be as rich as you.
I fear Charles never will have that.
I'm probably older than you and find Charles both repellant and fascinating from a clinical point of view ( I do have a degree, but most of my experience in dealing with narcissism has been, unfortunately, personal). There are times I feel compassion and sadness for him, times I am appalled. I do wish him love, wish him finding something meaningful to contribute to the world, but I am not hopeful. He needs to truly want to give back-he needs to understand what love even means. Tonight he said something about "either regressing to a toddler or acting like a frail old man." Essentially he said that. My first reaction was that Charles doesn't have many steps to go to be able to regress to toddler stage. He IS mostly at that stage developmentally. Sad.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

hydeno wrote:Doesn't he know when he explains things like "fake listening"....that's sociopathic behavior.

That's how he manipulates the people who like him. 'You're iconic' 'you get it' 'people just hate me' He practices deception. He studies deception. That indeed is sociopathic in nature. I lie, this is how I lie, watch me and you can lie too.
It doesn't occur to him that people might be asking themselves I know this kid lies, he goes out of the way to lie, so is he lying to me too? When he suddenly does the 'sell' the watch my social media etc etc and he kisses, how much is the lie? All of it. And then some.

Everyone lies. I lie. It's human nature. It's when all you do is lie because you can't or won't be truthful to yourself or others and its your nature that the warning signs go up.
Charles wants things, he thinks the whole world is ugly and stupid and jesus christ he says 'pee pee' because the money. Always the money.
Charles wasn't even trying tonight. This is how he is and who he is. So I guess the meaning of 'iconic' has fallen several notches down the toilet in the sewer because in my book he's repulsive. Mind you I know he's mentally ill. That kind of total selfishness and preoccupation with what he wants presses all my moral buzzers. He threw what he was given away.
He's spent. I guess it's tiring being a human being without humanity. Its tiring putting on face cream.
Heh what amused me is this 'sugar daddy' does the same thing Charles does. He plays the game. He's used other young men. Charles compete? Heavens to Betsy no. Charles wants someone in a wheelchair, someone running out of time. Not someone like this guy who says he isn't old. Why? Because our Charles doesn't want to wait around for the cash. This guy plans to be around a long time. Charles balks at that.
I'm beginning to think all this is going on as intensely as it is because his Dad is dying. He says 'I'll just be alone..' I read that as sheer terror at the real possibility of him being alone. He's genuinely scared. But he just babbles on about how he was let down by this guy who didn't collapse in adoration at Charles' great beauty.
And heh now people should get lip injections. Too bad there aren't humility and parental love and empathy injections. He needs some. He says the guy should accept that he's old. While he, Charles, slathers on face cream and blows up his lips and uses botox to STOP the process of being old. Chuckle.
Wanting to look your best at all ages is normal. But I've seen so many celebrities that use so much botox and don't realize how terribly unrealistic and often terrible they look.
Well, this old saggy buzzard is going to go raid the fridge, hang up his cane (I actually have one a palm cane but I still want Hercule Poirot's swan head cane) and cuddle up with his equally old lady in bed. Our anniversary is in November. 22 years of bitching at one another. Chuckle.
And just in case anyone is wondering..yes we still do. Grin. Sex is one of the joys of life.
Good night Charles. Sleep well while you can.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

If sex isn't something he wants, he should just become an old rich society woman's companion. He really has NO idea what he wants. It's a lost cause.

Possiet
Debater
Debater

Post by Possiet »

Caffeine wrote:

That's how he manipulates the people who like him. 'You're iconic' 'you get it' 'people just hate me' He practices deception. He studies deception. That indeed is sociopathic in nature. I lie, this is how I lie, watch me and you can lie too.
It doesn't occur to him that people might be asking themselves I know this kid lies, he goes out of the way to lie, so is he lying to me too? When he suddenly does the 'sell' the watch my social media etc etc and he kisses, how much is the lie? All of it. And then some.
While I do agree he's sociopathic: I think he's a crap one. Sociopaths know how to manipulate people but charles seems to be only able to manipulate his parents. Just look at the way he talks on the phone to customer service or anyone who isn't his family - it's comes off as very forced and fake to the majority of people. He thinks he's able to play the game well and use people but the truth it all the praises he gets on YouTube are from mostly teenage fans who blindly follow many others as well.

adven
Informer
Informer

Post by adven »

Possiet wrote:
Caffeine wrote:

While I do agree he's sociopathic: I think he's a crap one. Sociopaths know how to manipulate people but charles seems to be only able to manipulate his parents. Just look at the way he talks on the phone to customer service or anyone who isn't his family - it's comes off as very forced and fake to the majority of people. He thinks he's able to play the game well and use people but the truth it all the praises he gets on YouTube are from mostly teenage fans who blindly follow many others as well.
Yes, his parents have obligations and emotional ties which strangers do not, therefore his experience with his parents is unique. For example, if he was a great manipulator then surely he would be able to hold onto a sugar daddy to financially exploit for more than a couple of weeks (assuming the story was true), heck someone with no ethics or conscience could have 2 or 3 people who they are financially exploiting, or selling themselves too on the go. He is comfortable with his dangerous hook ups because they require no real relationship building, his home life and parents provide stability and comfort too.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Get back to us 30 years from now Charles. You are nasty.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This creep has really crossed the line with his ageist remarks making fun of how people look when the fat in their face is lost with age and the sagging begins. It doesn't happen to everyone, Chuck. My mom's in her 60s and has fresher-looking skin than you. Then he pulls out a Fresh product and says he's not sponsored. You just said the other day they sent you a PR package. Sneaky little weasel. I clicked out after that.

And I'd rather have a chat with friends on a rooftop any day over slathering my face with products that do nothing.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

This bitch just lost his damn mind- talking about beauty gurus and their skin and then he says "I hope you're watching". :rofl:
Charles you are a joke, no one gives a crap about your videos and I'm sorry but the majority of people who watch you PITY you. You're not iconic, you're just sad. Get help.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

What a spoiled, arrogant little jerk. The guy wants to sit and have a conversation and this pip squeak is pissed because he didn't show up with a rolex?? (figuratively. I know he didn't mean literally). But he meant it. Why the hell would a complete stranger bend over backwards to shower you with gifts and attention when you sit there judging him. What have you done to earn it? 50-60 years old you start to lose friends to cancer, lose jobs due to the bad market, so on and so forth. This young, materialistic whore should be ashamed of himself. He wants and wants and wants but oafs around all day contributing NOTHING to society. And nothing to his own family!

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

Possiet wrote:
Caffeine wrote:

He never keeps track of his lies. Most sociopaths have and need an intellect to keep track of what they do for kicks. Charles can't process it.
The two videos were dull. Nothing on the father no sense that his viewers have seen his Dad and sister and Mom and might wonder why Gross hasn't said anything. I think its serious and for all we know his Dad is dying while Charles is promoting the latest wonder cream. He's frankly telling a lie about not sponsored. Click through that link he put up buy the product and he gets a chunk of cash. Its automatic no code. Miracle cream my saggy butt. I've used Noxema for ages. My wife knows the family of a British actor who passed on and he used otc stuff. He passed away. You guys wouldn't know him. I can't recall the name of the product but it was a u.s. product.
I am beginning to think Gross may never say what's going on with the family. He's beginning to bore me which is a radical change for me. If it looks like its going to drag on I'm going to quit watching and just say a prayer for the family.
The reference to Dorian Grey didn't surprise me he lives here to get satisfaction from seeing his name bandied about.
Gross was being trolled by whatever soul said did he have a yt channel.
He got stood up and he's surpriseed? People want sex. Period.
Take care.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caffeine wrote:
Possiet wrote:
Caffeine wrote:

He never keeps track of his lies. Most sociopaths have and need an intellect to keep track of what they do for kicks. Charles can't process it.
The two videos were dull. Nothing on the father no sense that his viewers have seen his Dad and sister and Mom and might wonder why Gross hasn't said anything. I think its serious and for all we know his Dad is dying while Charles is promoting the latest wonder cream. He's frankly telling a lie about not sponsored. Click through that link he put up buy the product and he gets a chunk of cash. Its automatic no code. Miracle cream my saggy butt. I've used Noxema for ages. My wife knows the family of a British actor who passed on and he used otc stuff. He passed away. You guys wouldn't know him. I can't recall the name of the product but it was a u.s. product.
I am beginning to think Gross may never say what's going on with the family. He's beginning to bore me which is a radical change for me. If it looks like its going to drag on I'm going to quit watching and just say a prayer for the family.
The reference to Dorian Grey didn't surprise me he lives here to get satisfaction from seeing his name bandied about.
Gross was being trolled by whatever soul said did he have a yt channel.
He got stood up and he's surpriseed? People want sex. Period.
Take care.
I'm 99% sure he got that cream for free. He was yammering on about Fresh sending him PR samples just a few days ago. Notice he didn't mention that in today's video, however. :roll: Does he think we're that stupid? How many times has he said he found the miracle cure only to move on to something else? Little shyster. And for someone as "rich" as he is, he certainly seems desperate for cash nowadays. Why would someone as rich as him need a few bucks commission from a skin cream sale? (I say this with heavy sarcasm in my voice.)

gigi2311
Learner
Learner

Post by gigi2311 »

Caffeine wrote:
loulouuu wrote:correct me if i'm wrong, but one of the physical changes you get when you're into opiates is a grey-ish pale skin color and your face/body getting sort of weird skinny and hollow ?? for example, his eyelids seem much more purple, thin and it's like they're sucked inside his skull
he's been doing weird shit for a while but at least he managed to still look good and healthy ish until a month or two ago . now he just looks scary unhealthy and his skin is so!!!! gray!!!!
'I will never be old and saggy'
Well Charles in a matter of months you are.
It could be Rx drugs or street drugs but I still think he's gorging on sweets and unhealthy food then using laxatives and probotics to stay thin. One of the clues was when he mentioned epsom salts. You bathe in that and you sweat. I saw the probotic he showed. Its a heavy duty one. So his body is being leached of nutrients along with weight.
I spotted in his instagram or twitter he offered maybe in jest ambien to someone. Ambien is pardon the word, iconic for messing up your brain. Charles was mentioning drugstore otc sleeping pills. Sominex. Ambien is a whole different world.
We don't know what he's on for bipolar or anxiety but the more heavy duty, the more it fucks you up. If he's doing all that its why he says he's spent. Then manic periods where he's running around muttering about haters or he's doing fast talking, disjointed subjects.
So right in the middle of that the Dad is sick and his familiar merry go round loses a horse.
I realize I hate him. However I also realize he built his channel attacking everything around him aka hating. He threw together this great idea of Birkins and bags and being a part of the rich society. Better than anyone else. Calling himself iconic. So what do some people do? Oh Charles you're iconic!
Listen. I could call myself Ed the magnificent! brand myself like that. People would follow.
He branded himself like a can of tuna and that with the narcisstic nature has him up in the clouds. People don't think rationally.
'Well Charles how did you get iconic?' I have Birkins!!!!!!!
No Charles.
The people he passes by in the street are probably quietly living their lives managing a job and family maybe protesting for something they believe in and they're iconic.
The ordinary people who were assisting the wounded in that Vegas massacre are iconic. One minute you're rocking to good ole boy tunes and the next you're dead.
But Birkins?
No Charles. A bag doesn't rouse the dead.
And now look at you. He wears that clothing to conceal his body. He's classic anorexic. He's ill physically and mentally.

I keep thinking of Dorian Grey. Grey destroyed everything to never be saggy and old. When Wilde wrote that story we didn't have botox and fillers. The result is the same.
Take a piece of advice from a foe Grin. While you have them, hold and kiss and hug the people you love because life changes in the velocity of a sniper's bullet or the diagnosis of a doctor.
To hell with Birkins.
CHARLES MENTIONED DORIAN GREY IN THE "THEY ARE RICH BUT UGLY" VIDEO
What a fucking FREAK
He is actually obsessed with reading on here and uses all of this for his content
Honestly, I'm considering us all banning together to get this forum shut down or password protected or something because he literally gets all of his ideas from us

And hey Charles, why don't you read JUNKY By William S Burroughs
That's actually your sad, pathetic life.
Fucking freak weirdo.

gigi2311
Learner
Learner

Post by gigi2311 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Wtf is that on his chest at 11:20????

Scratches from himself, Julie, Jamie, an abusive sugar daddy?

He looks like a junkie off the street! :? :? :?

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

OH man he is hard core trolling once that latest video! Every other sentence is hypocritical AND the Picture of Dorian Gray refference! He didn’t even name the book (bc he probably doesn’t know it) but definitely wanted to be known he’s reading GG. Hilarious.

The neck bandaid though is weird, is he having his Adam’s apple shaved down? I don’t know what other cosmetic procedure could be done to that area of the throat....

LewdContent
Talker
Talker

Post by LewdContent »

Lolokwow wrote:OH man he is hard core trolling once that latest video! Every other sentence is hypocritical AND the Picture of Dorian Gray refference! He didn’t even name the book (bc he probably doesn’t know it) but definitely wanted to be known he’s reading GG. Hilarious.

The neck bandaid though is weird, is he having his Adam’s apple shaved down? I don’t know what other cosmetic procedure could be done to that area of the throat....
He probably just cut himself shaving, or got an ingrown hair he doesn't want us to see :rofl:

dyemypubes
Talker
Talker

Post by dyemypubes »

Lolokwow wrote: The neck bandaid though is weird, is he having his Adam’s apple shaved down? I don’t know what other cosmetic procedure could be done to that area of the throat....
HAH. He already told you what he did. He said in one of his recent videos that whenever you have a flaw, such as a cut from shaving, you should put a bandaid over it so everyone thinks you got cosmetic work done.

Rollingroses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rollingroses »

Any really big beauty guru I watch has beautiful skin, almost all of them agree that skin care is a crucial part of their routine so I really don't know what he's talking about. I feel like he's delusional although we've covered that... so what if they want to cover their entire arms in Cartier, at least they can afford to. He really has something against people on YouTube who are obviously more rich than him, he constantly goes off about people criticizing him for the way he spends his money ....buttttttt he's doing the same exact thing only it looks way more pathetic.

Return to “Charles Gross”