Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross - Part 3

Post by lilmoe123 »

DonaMugler wrote:
Caffeine wrote: blahblahblah boring
No offence but calm down, you're ruining the thread. You're the type of obsessed hater Charles wishes he had more of. Sorry...
What nerve did I hit? Nah. Too easy. Buh-bye.

Possiet
Debater
Debater

Post by Possiet »

DonaMugler wrote:
Caffeine wrote: blahblahblah boring
No offence but calm down, you're ruining the thread. You're the type of obsessed hater Charles wishes he had more of. Sorry...
I agree. There's criticising and then there's plain hatred.

PetitHaut
Talker
Talker

Post by PetitHaut »

Possiet wrote:
DonaMugler wrote:
Caffeine wrote: insightful well put together analysis
I agree. There's criticising and then there's plain hatred.
How is that hatred though? It's not more "hateful" than the other stuff in the thread. Also you can simply "Foe" Caffeine if you don't enjoy her/his posts. ;)

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

You guys are entitled to opinions but we should be snarking on the guru not each other. I think there's an "ignore" button or whatever on here if someone bothers you. I remember when someone was saying outlandish stuff directly to/about me and gargling a guru's nuts on a board once and I didn't engage.

It seems obvious to me Charles is broke af and that's why he's doing these asinine wish reviews that no one cares about. His views consistently are barely hitting 20 last time he had that issue he invented "Earl" his imaginary bf.

Also the tea is he saw the page for that brad mondo dude getting lots of views and engagement so purposely bleached and died his hair so he could be a subject of one of his videos. Even so brads video on Charles hair had like 3x the views Charles gets. Wow.

Also I don't think he ever was diagnosed bipolar in fact I said he was acting like a bipolar banshee and deranged a few x including the day before he busted out that storyline. He's been seeing shrinks and therapist since HS and never diagnosed that. He was diagnosed ED and in INtensive Outpatient Care for that and he has NPD. He is a narcissist. That can be very dangerous for people in their orbit and abusive.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

We are almost due for a part four any ideas on names??

Charlene Disgusting: "I'm Spent (literally broke) & Today IM VLOGING!"

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

Delet This wrote:We are almost due for a part four any ideas on names??

A reaction to Rich Lux maybe?
I take hormones!?!

:-o

Post by Guest »

Delet This wrote:We are almost due for a part four any ideas on names??

What about

Charlene:4 meds and im centered

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Charles Gross Part 4: non-stop spending and (hor)moaning

Even if he's not transitioning, he has enough hormonal swings to supply an army, plus he never really stops moaning about the haters. As for the spending, well, now it's just on cheap Chinese crap but he's still a spender at heart.

MissGrabbie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissGrabbie »

Charles Gross Part 4: Kitchen Spoons

A missed opportunity because there's so much Charles Gross style trolling he could do with those:
Paranoia Express - an arty video on how the spoons are gathering in the corner and talking about him; edgy soundtrack with whispering voices and assorted noises produced by spoons; the possessed spoons are the source of all the bad juju!
The Compleat Kitchen Spoon Collector - the spoons categorised and laid out in groups on the hallway floor - a compare and contrast expose with affiliate links.
Story Time - the story of how selected spoons made their way into the Gross' kitchen.
Spoons are Our Friends - spoons with little faces drawn on them on (outfits designed by Jamie) arranged around the apartment - which spoon is best loved by each family member (including Julie) and why they cherish those particular spoons.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

I haven't seen any of his videos for the last 2 weeks or so. Is his dad really dying or what?

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

PinkBunni wrote:I haven't seen any of his videos for the last 2 weeks or so. Is his dad really dying or what?
All we know is that he was told to go straight from his doctor's office to the hospital and he'd spend a few days there. Chuck asked if his dad wanted him there and he said no, so Chuck just went back to merrymaking by spraying himself 38 times with perfume and dissecting Chinese junk. That's our boy!

I wonder if he fell asleep drooling on his keyboard tonight. As he always says, "HELLLLOOOOO?" Upload already so I can have a laugh.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

MissGrabbie wrote:Charles Gross Part 4: Kitchen Spoons

A missed opportunity because there's so much Charles Gross style trolling he could do with those:
Paranoia Express - an arty video on how the spoons are gathering in the corner and talking about him; edgy soundtrack with whispering voices and assorted noises produced by spoons; the possessed spoons are the source of all the bad juju!
The Compleat Kitchen Spoon Collector - the spoons categorised and laid out in groups on the hallway floor - a compare and contrast expose with affiliate links.
Story Time - the story of how selected spoons made their way into the Gross' kitchen.
Spoons are Our Friends - spoons with little faces drawn on them on (outfits designed by Jamie) arranged around the apartment - which spoon is best loved by each family member (including Julie) and why they cherish those particular spoons.
http://www.thekitchn.com/5-reasons-to-s ... ons-235798

girlbyeanotherlie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by girlbyeanotherlie »

Yeah Charles really is like a bad sitcom - so many story lines that don't link in with each other

trashiez
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by trashiez »

Be careful now, if y'all keep talking about those spoons they may show up on the depop!

Grindr Hookup
Talker
Talker

Post by Grindr Hookup »

trashiez wrote:Be careful now, if y'all keep talking about those spoons they may show up on the depop!
That’s the real Charles Gross collectible!

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

THEN-

NOW-

It’s amazkng how much Charles has changed in the 1-2 years that I’ve been watching him alone. Going through old videos and pics, he used to seem so happy...

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

correct me if i'm wrong, but one of the physical changes you get when you're into opiates is a grey-ish pale skin color and your face/body getting sort of weird skinny and hollow ?? for example, his eyelids seem much more purple, thin and it's like they're sucked inside his skull
he's been doing weird shit for a while but at least he managed to still look good and healthy ish until a month or two ago . now he just looks scary unhealthy and his skin is so!!!! gray!!!!

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

He looks like a heroin addict.

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

loulouuu wrote:correct me if i'm wrong, but one of the physical changes you get when you're into opiates is a grey-ish pale skin color and your face/body getting sort of weird skinny and hollow ?? for example, his eyelids seem much more purple, thin and it's like they're sucked inside his skull
he's been doing weird shit for a while but at least he managed to still look good and healthy ish until a month or two ago . now he just looks scary unhealthy and his skin is so!!!! gray!!!!
'I will never be old and saggy'
Well Charles in a matter of months you are.
It could be Rx drugs or street drugs but I still think he's gorging on sweets and unhealthy food then using laxatives and probotics to stay thin. One of the clues was when he mentioned epsom salts. You bathe in that and you sweat. I saw the probotic he showed. Its a heavy duty one. So his body is being leached of nutrients along with weight.
I spotted in his instagram or twitter he offered maybe in jest ambien to someone. Ambien is pardon the word, iconic for messing up your brain. Charles was mentioning drugstore otc sleeping pills. Sominex. Ambien is a whole different world.
We don't know what he's on for bipolar or anxiety but the more heavy duty, the more it fucks you up. If he's doing all that its why he says he's spent. Then manic periods where he's running around muttering about haters or he's doing fast talking, disjointed subjects.
So right in the middle of that the Dad is sick and his familiar merry go round loses a horse.
I realize I hate him. However I also realize he built his channel attacking everything around him aka hating. He threw together this great idea of Birkins and bags and being a part of the rich society. Better than anyone else. Calling himself iconic. So what do some people do? Oh Charles you're iconic!
Listen. I could call myself Ed the magnificent! brand myself like that. People would follow.
He branded himself like a can of tuna and that with the narcisstic nature has him up in the clouds. People don't think rationally.
'Well Charles how did you get iconic?' I have Birkins!!!!!!!
No Charles.
The people he passes by in the street are probably quietly living their lives managing a job and family maybe protesting for something they believe in and they're iconic.
The ordinary people who were assisting the wounded in that Vegas massacre are iconic. One minute you're rocking to good ole boy tunes and the next you're dead.
But Birkins?
No Charles. A bag doesn't rouse the dead.
And now look at you. He wears that clothing to conceal his body. He's classic anorexic. He's ill physically and mentally.

I keep thinking of Dorian Grey. Grey destroyed everything to never be saggy and old. When Wilde wrote that story we didn't have botox and fillers. The result is the same.
Take a piece of advice from a foe Grin. While you have them, hold and kiss and hug the people you love because life changes in the velocity of a sniper's bullet or the diagnosis of a doctor.
To hell with Birkins.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

Well, folks, it's finally happened: Charles has completely run out of ideas - good ideas, bad ideas, mediocre ideas...he's all tapped out.
No video yet today.

Return to “Charles Gross”