Jaclyn Hill#GodWhyHaveYouLITCHURULLYForsakenMeOnFleek-Part56

Annaj001
Informer
Informer

Re: Jaclyn Hill#GodWhyHaveYouLITCHURULLYForsakenMeOnFleek-Pa

Post by Annaj001 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:11 pm

GlitteringFairy wrote:
So because I love and respect you all and your opinions so much...

I'm currently at work until 8pm EST and I am dying to know what the content of Kookie's video is. Would anyone be willing to do a recap for me? (Commentary welcome). I can only view YouTube videos, can't read the comments due to security settings and the CC is...brutal.

PLEASE :love2: :love2: :love2: A million likes and hugs.

(If not, I really do not care haha. I'm just nosey).
I tried to click quote but it wouldn't do it, so sorry about that. But Annaj001 this is for you! I just watched the video for you so I could recap. He basically said that MUG didn't have a contract with Jaclyn and she completely ignored them and put them on the backburner because she was more focused on Becca/Champagne Pop. Marlena ordered some of the shadows that Jaclyn did make colour choices on, but eventually just had to sell them as singles. He also then just quoted a few of Marlena's tweets when she was complaining about you tubers and sponsorships. He also said Becca sold 90,000 champagne pop units worldwide a month and if Jaclyn made a 5% commission she made 171,000 a month. And that his Morphe insider claimed she makes 125,000 a month on her code with Morphe. And that she made 750,000 on her first favourites palette. He also claimed that her ABH collaboration never came to light because in her contract she wasn't supposed to work with any other brands, and she came out with the first Morphe palette without telling them about it. So they pulled the plug. I hope this makes sense! I don't feel like it's any "new" information.
:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: Thank you SOOOO much! It may not be "new" but I really appreciate you recapping for all of us.

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:05 pm

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:08 pm

fashionnic wrote:Image

Jaclyn really did marlena dirty

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

LenaFaye
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by LenaFaye » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:11 pm

I always find it hilarious when Jaclyn's little Hillhounds claim everyone is a "hater" because they don't kiss the ground Jaclyn's walked on. They're all so damn brainwashed.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:17 pm

I am glad that all of Jaclyn's skeletons are coming out of the closet. <3

Her minions are brainwashed. :rofl: :rofl:

HeyMama
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Post by HeyMama » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:18 pm

No one? Alright, so we can assume anything she's said to someone is speculation as well. How exactly does she know what that comment was referring to unless she watched, read comments or someone told her? Being so busy and all, one would think she'd have better things to do than bother wasting time on these things, especially if they aren't true.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

dandili0n
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dandili0n » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:20 pm

I didn't know that she was going to collab with ABH. Does anyone knows more about that? When was that?

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

KimsCryingFace
Talker
Talker

Post by KimsCryingFace » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi everyone, long time no post. I took a break and now I've just been reading since you guys move so fast. I just had to say that if what he said is false, you'd think she'd tell the story just so she wouldn't look so bad. We all know she loves to overshare so why doesn't she just come clean with the truth? Well because this is the truth lol.

ashtonrose
Informer
Informer

Post by ashtonrose » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:30 pm

God, I love KJB!!!

Rubberducks
Talker
Talker

Post by Rubberducks » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Hey new to this thread.
I wasn't planning reading this whole thread but her lies and so many shady stuff. I'm glad I did not sub on her channel, the first video annoyed me instantly.

God, her house is like a house in Sim's where you know it's too random to live in. Her house would look like a display instead. It reminded me of my aunt's house full of display and over the top furnitures. Now some of the rooms are full junk and the rest of the rooms look too messy with the design and display. I feel that is what going to Jac's house.

I mean it should be called her dream doll house. I saw old photos of her with her husband they look a normal couple. Now she looks like Jon's mom. Seriously Jaclyn gets the most of the rooms, her kid has a drum room with a closet.

GlitteringFairy
Talker
Talker

Post by GlitteringFairy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:59 pm

I didn't know that she was going to collab with ABH. Does anyone knows more about that? When was that?
dandili0n Around the time her first favourites palette with Morphe came out. A super quick google let me to a blog with first impressions from Jan 2015. I'm sure someone else knows the correct date. She also hinted at it in an old video.

HeyMama
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HeyMama » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:22 pm

This type of behavior, constantly, is what makes her look guilty. I mean, the fact that she's always on some bullshit doesn't help, but she draws more attention to all of it. She doesn't answer simple questions or other things multiple people have asked her. I don't know how it works for others, but on my app her comments show up before I even click the option to read more comments. Her peasants will scroll through the various comments and see that one. Many will obviously defend her but others will just keep scrolling. Then they'll scroll down and see her response. Why not delete it in the first place? I'm so over people saying she has a right to stand up for herself. She isn't defending herself, she's denying it with a generic response. She jumps on these comments, which looks suspicious. People will always talk but they'll eventually calm it down once they no longer get a reaction. Especially if she's actually showing that she doesn't pay any attention to it. Just get on with life, let people speculate and let the silence speak for you. I'm not gonna lie, I find it wildly entertaining and laugh from a really healthy place. She takes the bait every single time and every other week there's some drama with her. People aren't gonna "let her live" because she can't even do it her fucking self!
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

themarymac
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by themarymac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:40 pm

If Jon-Boy's room is soundproof why during his instagram stories do we always hear Jacko's screeching h :?

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:46 pm

I really do believe she is getting sued by Marlena. Look at how she worded her reply in that comment. I'll be obsessively searching public dockets for both JH and Marlena from now on.

saucinonu
Informer
Informer

Post by saucinonu » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:35 pm

if she really did have a collab opportunity with ABH, how in the world did she let that fall through? is the morphe $ really worth it? ABH is far superior in quality and reputation. that would have been a smart move for her. also (again if it's true) she's lucky all they did was cancel the contract and not sue for breaching it

AstroTurfCube
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AstroTurfCube » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:48 pm

GlitteringFairy wrote:
dandili0n Around the time her first favourites palette with Morphe came out. A super quick google let me to a blog with first impressions from Jan 2015. I'm sure someone else knows the correct date. She also hinted at it in an old video.
This is an old photo but it was a bitch to find lol I'm not sure how old it is but it's proof that an ABH collab was in the works at some point.

It makes her look so bad to be teasing collabs that end up falling through. That tea about her MUG collab is PIPING hot too omg!

Image Image

Lechatblanc
Talker
Talker

Post by Lechatblanc » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:56 pm

I haven't watched the video so I apologize if they answer this in there. But why doesn't Marlena sell the individual eye shadows that she was going to use in the collab? Why let those sit in the warehouse. I can understand not being able to use the palette because of packaging (I'm assuming) but wouldn't singles still be sellable?

Morphe must've given her a big paycheck. I can't imagine switching over to their crappy product from MUG or ABH.

And you'd think if that wasn't the true story then she would come out and tell what happened from her side. But she isn't. She can't even defend herself because she knows the video is telling the truth.

basementbb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basementbb » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:23 pm

armobseer wrote:
GlitteringFairy wrote:
This is an old photo but it was a bitch to find lol I'm not sure how old it is but it's proof that an ABH collab was in the works at some point.

It makes her look so bad to be teasing collabs that end up falling through. That tea about her MUG collab is PIPING hot too omg!

Long time lurker here.
I cannot believe that she passed on the opportunity to collab with a highly reputable brand like ABH. I guess Morphe checks were too sweet to pass but it's a terrible move for the long-run. I would regret it soo much if I was her, especially with all the terrible reputation she's been getting in the biz.

green_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by green_tea » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 pm

I don't think that they can sue considering there was no contract. So, as slimy as it was of Jaclyn to drop MUG, from a legal standpoint of view she did nothing wrong. I do wonder if Marlena knows that KJB is talking about this on social media. Perhaps that's how she's hoping to get back at her. Since she can't sue her, she'll just try and ruin her reputation. That may not kill her fandom, but it will send the right message to all the other brands who even think about collaborating with her or other influencers. That's another thing, Jaclyn is not only ruining her reputation and credibility but she is also making her fellow youtubers look bad (not that they aren't doing enough damage themselves).

However, I have been wondering about this for a long time. Considering how two faced and manipulative Jaclyn is, how come more people, who have had dealings with her, don't speak out? Because it would be in poor taste? Hasn't stopped people before....I mean, there are no comments of people have known her growing up, or who she went to school with (before she started home school), no word from her previous employers...nothing at all. As if she only ever hung out with her family and that's it. The only one I can think of is Chase and he sued her...

Melissa26m
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:19 pm

She didn't do the ABH or MUG collab because she knew she would be making more $$ with morphe and prolly already had an exclusive contract with the devil. Or Linda threatened to take her gwagon away. Isn't her lease almost up anyway?

jackieanne
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by jackieanne » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:22 pm

At one point, a girl that went to school with her posted on social media somewhere (I can't remember) pictures of Jaclyn in school in front of her house, when she was supposedly poor. She also told 2 or 3 things that jaclyn had said that were not true and posted proof, but I can't remember the details! Ugh!

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:31 pm

jackieanne wrote:At one point, a girl that went to school with her posted on social media somewhere (I can't remember) pictures of Jaclyn in school in front of her house, when she was supposedly poor. She also told 2 or 3 things that jaclyn had said that were not true and posted proof, but I can't remember the details! Ugh!
I remember that jackieanne. I can't remember the details right now either.

RealityChicky
Debater
Debater

Post by RealityChicky » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:35 pm

green_tea wrote:I don't think that they can sue considering there was no contract. So, as slimy as it was of Jaclyn to drop MUG, from a legal standpoint of view she did nothing wrong. I do wonder if Marlena knows that KJB is talking about this on social media. Perhaps that's how she's hoping to get back at her. Since she can't sue her, she'll just try and ruin her reputation. That may not kill her fandom, but it will send the right message to all the other brands who even think about collaborating with her or other influencers. That's another thing, Jaclyn is not only ruining her reputation and credibility but she is also making her fellow youtubers look bad (not that they aren't doing enough damage themselves).

However, I have been wondering about this for a long time. Considering how two faced and manipulative Jaclyn is, how come more people, who have had dealings with her, don't speak out? Because it would be in poor taste? Hasn't stopped people before....I mean, there are no comments of people have known her growing up, or who she went to school with (before she started home school), no word from her previous employers...nothing at all. As if she only ever hung out with her family and that's it. The only one I can think of is Chase and he sued her...

They are probably afraid because they don't want to be dragged in to her drama . We all know how her minions are and if she clapped back they would be drowning in hate from her army.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:47 pm

^ I sadly have to agree with that. Jacko's minions are crazy and don't seem to see the obvious holes in her stories.

Jaclyin's insane fans even jump down other gurus' throats for saying anything less than positive in the crapalette reviews (Samantha Ravndahl and beautybird come to mind)... so imagine if someone who actually knew Jac came with the real tea? :roll: :?

Dang, Kevin is coming with the real tea! Love him for making it known on IG and in the comments on John Kuckian's YT video.

Jaclyin can be so shady if you get the short end of the stick! Jac is lucky that there was no contract and avoided legal repercussions.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”