oliver
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Pt 11 Queen of the Vegan Veggie Beans

Post by oliver »

LurkieLou wrote:Funny thought: It seems Mary thinks life is like The Sims
+1 lvl for charisma (if ya wanna call try harding for nerd points charisma)
+1 lvl for video games
+1 lvl for working out
+2 lvls for painting (Layla's mural)
Now she's working on leveling her baking skills apparently...
And she wants to level her gardening skill...
Maybe she should level up logic next.
I've been playing Sims so this made me lol :D
She's trying to be like a renaissance sim who's good at everything, but in the end she half-asses everything because she put the bar too high... Mary, there's nothing wrong with starting from the bottom! It's how everyone starts out!! It takes a lot of time and hard work, but eventually you'll get where you want to be. You can't just expect yourself to be at a higher skill level immediately. This counts for every sort of skill.

Amy, have a nice trip! Planes are the safest method of transporation! Just try to distract yourself with music/books/games, it'll be fine. :tu:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Safe travels!! Don't eat any green brownies!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

How does Mary go from not having sugar in the house to becoming Martha Stewart?? She's either sits at zero or goes full throttle. Girl is bored!!

Why can't she take a cake decorating class? That would get her out of the house too.

I'm no slouch at baking. Watching her stutter while pronouncing fondant was hilarious.

Baking involves science, Mary. "About this many" doesn't fly with most recipes. Why she thought she could MacGyver a recipe she never tried before is beyond me.

Can't you just make an amazing and delicious chocolate fudge cake? Why does she have to make it look like moss and flowers and shit? If I make something and I send it to my husband's work, the guys love cookies and cakes, not weird edible ecosystems. She's so WEIRD.

And Mary, you cannot just swap out white flour for whole wheat. It will never work for what you are trying to do. You literally made cinnamon hockey pucks. Rookie mistake.

vxxy
Learner
Learner

Post by vxxy »

So I just started watching the newest Vlog because I have nothing else to watch and I thought eh why not.

And when Mary sweeps the poop of the back porch HOLY shit her posture?

image upload

Obviously she's bending down a little to sweep but it actually looks horrifying.

Just wanted to share and hope the pics work!!

Edit : they don't really work for me when I post them? They only work when I preview my post so here are the direct links :
https://ibb.co/d2m7Rk
https://ibb.co/imiAe5
https://ibb.co/bL0dXQ

Scenic_beauty22
Learner
Learner

Post by Scenic_beauty22 »

She looks like the hunchback of notre dam.
G'day everyone, my name is Mary and you can call me Miss. Hypocrite!

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Wow she really has a hunched back :? She could maybe go to physical therapy for that before it gets even worse.

Also Boss looks so skinny in those screenshots..... And that's so much poop, ugh. The neglect really is showing. Makes me so angry!

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

oliver wrote:Wow she really has a hunched back :? She could maybe go to physical therapy for that before it gets even worse.

Also Boss looks so skinny in those screenshots..... And that's so much poop, ugh. The neglect really is showing. Makes me so angry!
Yeah you can really see how much weight Boss has lost. So sad.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Does anyone have a comparison shot of boss? Maybe it should go in the pet thread?

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

How many of these "youtube honesty talk" videos are they gonna make? Getting old real fast :roll:

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

Double post but I just wanted to add that people who keep saying "it's fine, it's cool. it's fine, it's fine" always gives me the vibe that they're not fine AT ALL. So if my gut feeling is right Ken is in trouble haha

Toki Wartooth
Talker
Talker

Post by Toki Wartooth »

(Maybe a little off topic but I just wanted to mention this) I guess she's fully given up the whole *vegan vegetarian* thing? She used marshmallows for the "fondant" and made buttercream frosting, which I highly doubt she used vegan substitutes for. I haven't even heard her say "vegan vegetarian" in a while, but then again I rarely watch their vlogs anymore (I mostly just read the summaries written here, which are actually entertaining unlike their videos).

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

In the new vlog: I have some things to say ( not a full summary just my opinions)

Ken starts off the video talking about his youtube channel, he mentions that he has taken for granite when his channel started growing that he had viewers but says sincerely that he thinks of his viewers as family.

I do not think ken has had a wake up call. Why is he saying this now? Because he is losing viewers and that is the only reason why he is saying this now, as a desperate attempt to hold onto the viewers he has left that are fading quickly. He said he wouldn't take a bullet for Mary even so I doubt ( and hes proven this in his words and actions) that he gives a shit about his fans. And in the middle of the pure I love you convo he credits himself for everything he has and laughs manicly ( yep). Also I do believe he slipped up during this conversation. He said thank you to all the patreon donators and that all the money goes t HIM, he did not say Layla, he said HIM. Despite his comments on every video of him envying other youtubers and how little views he gets, he says hes pulling himself out of that.
Ken says it's okay that he isn't gaining any more subscribers but we all know hes freaking out about it.
Ken also complains during this long convo that youtube is a 24/7 job. Okay so go out and get a real job.

Ken was a butcher before youtube.

I didn't mean to summarize it but honestly that was literally it just him talking the entire video.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

Amy I wish you the best smoothest trip ever and hope you have a great time with your family =3 enjoy it!

Today's vlog
I have something to say - 21/08/2017 - DONT WATCH = waste of time.

- Ken says it's too bright and he can't see anything (he's out of the house), and wearing the papa bear shirt.
- He wants to talk about some stuff and have a bit of "youtube honesty"...
- (I'm already cracking up...) He starts by thanking people for watching the video and says "I know I always make fun of other youtubers for saying this but *starts talking like a moron* You're like my family to me" but he doesn't mean that sarcastically. He was thinking, his channel is over 6 years old, it has thousands and thousands of videos and still millions of people click on his videos every month and that is amazing and something he has always taken for granted. He thanks people again because it has given him the life that he has, his family since he met mary through his facebook fan page (it was tumblr but mary doesn't want to be associated with that anymore right?). Literally everything he has now is thanks to is viewers and "me! Good job me!".
- He has always been is channel's worst enemy and he knows. He'll be feeling bad, depression has been an issue (he managed what? Two days without talking about depression? Three?) and he could be having a bad day and just taking it out on the internet, a lot of negativity has always come from him (didn't Mary post on instagram "you can't hang around negative people and expect to lead a positive life"? That worked out for her) and positivity, it was a mix since he never had a filter to protect him from himself and just be happy like the most popular youtubers have.
- Some people say "ken I really appreciate how real you are" and he does try to be as real as he can without destroying himself since he can't say everything on the internet (especially when the biggest censorship comes from your own wife right?). People have stuck with him for so long it's a mutual thing, the viewers are invested because they like ken, mary, layler or the animals, subscribe and watch the videos and that's awesome. His glad people enjoy the videos and there are people that leave comments like "Oh I havent watched ken in so long, I'm glad his doing great " and his like yehhhhh thanks for watching (yeh yeh), that's how youtube works, you subscribe and watch, then stop watching and it may be months before you watch another video.
- On top of that the viewers have stuck with him through a complete channel transition. People used to want to watch him play video games and now they have *this* where he talks to the camera, talks about how he feels (oh everyone watches for that - not) and shows the baby and the animals and it's awesome (everything is awesome *sit and rocks back and forth in the corner*). He also started doing twitch and does all the gameplay there, he goes there everyday for like 6 hours and people comment and are super supportive and it's AWESOME (We need a drinking game, a shot for every awesome in this video...).
- Special thanks to the Patreon people out there, it's amazing, all that money goes to him because just 5% goes to patreon, when compared to youtube or twitch or other platforms that take a larger amount of income, patrons on patreon are making everything wonderful and making everything possible. His life before youtube and being a "semi internet celebrity" wasn't terrible and he was happy but it's nothing like it would be now - He probably would have settled for not a super beautiful australian woman (an actual complement but still about her looks so no points), he would still probably love whoever that was and have a baby and love that baby, and be working as a butcher (he was a butcher before youtube and made all the vegans mad XD his actual words) it was one of his favourite jobs. Still working from home and having "fans", people that want to watch what he puts out, all the solid viewers out there, it's amazing and something that he as failed to appreciate throughout his whole career life, and was always focusing on the numbers and how big x youtuber was getting compared to him (Just how jealous of pewdiepie can you be? Jeez ken must be such a bitter man). It's a super unhealthy way to think and it's how he thought for many years and he's slowly pulling himself out of that so he apreciates the viewers for sticking through these transitions.
- He enjoys talking like this to the camera, going on twitch and playing, chatting to people that he meets in public, working from home and sleeping late, it's freaking fantastic, it's the best, and it's all thanks to people watching the videos... they don't even have to watch them, just lay them and let that add play out shhshhhshh he can't say that ( -.- again, his actual words, what a douche).
- He has a lot of fun on twitch with all the people that go there and watch him play games, they have a "blasty-blast". Sometimes people catch him in a bad mood (so, everyday?) and then he has to go off on someone and ban them even though they're probably five years old and making a bad joke.
- He thanks the viewers again, and thanks the patrons on patreon again and says he needs to be more active in there, he still needs to make the thank you videos for this month but he'll probably do those today.
- "But for real, thank you. KEEP WATCHING THE VIDEOS. Especially now with the transition from games to vlogs, he still wants to do more gameplay but there's nothing he wants to play right now. Subscriber growth has almost stopped but people are still watching so that's fine... People don't care about the baby and other kids don't care about his kid...He doesn't care anymore and it's fine, he's happy with where his channel is right now. He's happy, he still hopes it grows but understands if people don't wanna watch. He never watches anyone elses videos on youtube, he doesn't enjoy it since youtube has always been about him, "papa bear"...
- He's trying to get into a better place with his life and not worry about the same things but youtube is like a double edged sword, it's awesome but it makes him depressed. it's a 24 hour job since he's always thinking about what he needs to film so he can have an interesting thumbnail and get people to click on the video ...
- His depression is because of youtube but he hopes it will go away.
- LOOOL He throws Mary under the bus and openly identifies his "fantastic" editor - Emsarcade - who's "probably editing this video", she's been a great editor along with "hoodiepanda" who helped. He haven't met them in person and probably won't, then he says they probaly smells bad...
- The're taking this year off from doing any travelling, at the end of the year they're going to australia but no conventions.
- He thanks the viewers again because his life wouldn't be the same, for better or for worse, but he thinks it's better this way and he needs to work on himself since if he feels better people will enjoy his videos more. Positivity...
- He burps on camera a few times...
- Continue to watch the videos!

This vlog is all Ken! DONT WATCH! It's another boring as hell "real talk" that he does ever so often and it is a waste of time so save yourself ten minutes!!! Ken is such an idiot it hurts...at least he confirmed that mary doesn't edit anything at all, she really does nothing all day apart from holding layler...and that all the patreon money goes to HIM! Ken spills the beans indeed...
If this is the content they keep on putting out there will be a lot more people leaving because this is boring as hell...If he actually wrote his thoughts down before filming and filmed the whole thing without rambling it would have been three minutes because he keeps repeating himself. And he's so insincere all the time, He couldn't sound genuine if he's life depended on it. The only sentence that was true in that whole rambly speech was "Keep watching the videos, you don't even have to watch them just play them and let the ad play out"...

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

WOW he admitted the patreon is for himself and not for Layla, amazing.
And Mary apparently doesn't edit the videos? Hahahaha. No wonder she's doing all these new hobbies, she must be bored out of her mind.
Ken is not a genuine person. I don't believe he truly appreciates his 'fans' for a second. It surprises me every time how many people still support their patreon. I just don't get it. Especially when you hear him say the money goes to him and not to Layla. All he cares about is money money money and boy does he not want to work for it.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Fuckin knew she wasn't the one editing. Liar liar pants on fire.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

Sorry for changing topic, but this just occured to me: Do they ever spend time in the same room, when it's not for a vlog (and not Mary lying on the floor)? A few vlogs back Ken was surprised that Mary washed her tongue. That's something you usually see quite early in a relationship. And all that stuff when he exposes her lies... That makes me wonder.

Thank you BunnyRanger for taking one for the team and summarizing the vlogs ❤

Kogurazul
Learner
Learner

Post by Kogurazul »

something.png
I don't know why but this comment sort of caught my eye when I was reading the recent vlog comments. Does Ken ever refer to Mary as his wife or he just keep calling Mary as Mary like they were strangers? If I watch other family vlogs, the husbands usually refer to their partners as wife or something like that.

EDIT: Fixed the image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CyniXxX
Learner
Learner

Post by CyniXxX »

If Ken is so depressed why doesn't go into therapy ? It's not like he doesn't have the money, the support or even a driving licence to go to the therapist. I'm sorry if I'm being ignorant and offensive towards people with depression but at this point it seems he'd rather drag his feet all day and whine at the camera about depression instead of actually trying to do something about it. At this point it's obvious that he needs help because no amount of complaining vlog, overcooked cookies and beans is going to fix that. He needs to have someone telling him to get his shit together, have a proper sleeping routine, do some exercice, groom (not cut the beard if that's what he wants but at least take care of it damn it. It's the equivalent of girls that let their grow super long but won't brush it or trim or style it. It's just fucking disgusting), take care of Layla and even maybe walk the dogs ??? :?

I have yet to wonder who are these people giving them patreon money when there are tons of good content creators whom I'd love to give a little bit of something but can't because I'm broke.
Also, do Ken even pay his editor ? Who would be dumb enough to edit his boring ass videos for free ?

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

Kogurazul wrote:
something.png
I don't know why but this comment sort of caught my eye when I was reading the recent vlog comments. Does Ken ever refer to Mary as his wife or he just keep calling Mary as Mary like they were strangers? If I watch other family vlogs, the husbands usually refer to their partners as wife or something like that.

EDIT: Fixed the image
When the image wasnt showing i went looking through the comments and they literaly make me sick to my stomach... Ken and mary managed to brainwash their fans in a way that seems impossible...

The first comment: please change your hair back.
Fans response: you're not being nice about it, the hair is awesome, he can do anything he wants...

One dude made an educated comment saying: the only complaint i have is that there is too much baby, i get that you're a proud parent but it's just baby, animals, wife - and then he keeps ilustrating his point.
Fans response: he can do anything he wants.

I sincerely appologize to any former fans here for what i'm about to say but it's like mary and ken trained their fans to be professional guard dogs! One remotely (and i mean remotely) negative comment criticising them and off they go barking every pre made justification in defence of ken and mary. If they spent as much time training their dogs as they did their fans boss could easily be an inside dog.

Again, i apologise and mean no offense to any of you but it just makes me so mad to see all of these young people willingly give up their free speech and hating on others for using their rights! If ken and mary can say and do as they please, then why are the commenters not free to say as they please? Freedom works both ways but people dont seem to get it...this mentality of "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all" will never allow any personal growth.

Bringing it back to your point, i've never heard ken call mary wife, love, girlfriend, partner, date, or anything other than hot waifu, mary, look at that booty, neeeerrdd or beautiful australian woman today. It's always mary with all the show offish love talk, ken is never openly affectionate and never compliments mary on anything apart from her looks.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

CyniXxX wrote:If Ken is so depressed why doesn't go into therapy ? It's not like he doesn't have the money, the support or even a driving licence to go to the therapist. I'm sorry if I'm being ignorant and offensive towards people with depression but at this point it seems he'd rather drag his feet all day and whine at the camera about depression instead of actually trying to do something about it. At this point it's obvious that he needs help because no amount of complaining vlog, overcooked cookies and beans is going to fix that. He needs to have someone telling him to get his shit together, have a proper sleeping routine, do some exercice, groom (not cut the beard if that's what he wants but at least take care of it damn it. It's the equivalent of girls that let their grow super long but won't brush it or trim or style it. It's just fucking disgusting), take care of Layla and even maybe walk the dogs ??? :?

I have yet to wonder who are these people giving them patreon money when there are tons of good content creators whom I'd love to give a little bit of something but can't because I'm broke.
Also, do Ken even pay his editor ? Who would be dumb enough to edit his boring ass videos for free ?
I don't think you are nessisarily being ignorant or offensive, and I'm not trying to defend Ken, but I will share my experience. As a sufferer from depression for over 10 years now, life is hard. There are days where I can't get out of bed, can't shower and can't eat. That is just the nature of depression. You tend to lose yourself to it. You are right he should seek treatment. I've been on over 10 different medications and I still haven't found the right one, and through many therapists/doctors that I haven't liked/agreed with. It takes time and effort. The thing is is that when you leave it too long it gets worse. I left it too long and ended up in the hospital because of it, which could have been prevented if I had interviewed earlier. The thing is is that you can't force someone to go to therapy and change so if they just want to be miserable their entire lives it's up to them to change. My relatives ( what I call my parents as we are estranged) do not believe in mental illness. They do not believe it is a thing they just think you change your attitude get out and do things and you'll be fine. I think Ken is in denial about it. He knows he has depression but thinks nothing can be done it will just change on it's own and that is a dangerous and harming thought that not only will effect you in the long term but also those that care about you. The guilt I felt after my hospital visit because my boyfriend was there the entire time was immense and I would go back and not do it given the choice.

So I believe he is in denial about his condition.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”