Maria Draganova

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maria Draganova

Post by notsosilly10 »

Oh Maria who likes to pretend she is wealthy fell for a ebay scam. This is what happened when you see something that is cheaper and you know is too cheap but you buy any way.

I don’t buy Chanel ready to wear but I have seen a few times at the store and as soon as she showed the cardigan to the camera I could tell straight away it was fake.

Now for someone like her who likes to brag that she has been buying Chanel for years ( which is not really the truth) to see pictures of this item and believe is genuine. It only shows that she is more dumb than we thought. She obviously has no idea of what’s real and what’s fake cause if she did she could tell from the pictures.

She is saying that the buttons look fake and you can tell just by looking and pictures would show it too.

Which kind of dumb person does not ask for close up pictures of the item? Maria

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

She seems very annoyed and angry. She even said Chanel does not make cheap ASS plastic buttons hahaha

I am sure she is annoyed with herself cause that shows she does not have knowledge of Chanel at all.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

I thought her latest video was informative, I had no idea fake clothes were made that well. It's not really well made of course unless you zoom in on the details, but from far away through the screen I really couldn't tell and that kinda scares me because I buy preloved RTW on Vestiaire a lot :? I wouldn't really know what's real and what isn't because I've never bought RTW directly from the boutiques, if fake RTW can be that good it makes me wonder if anything I've bought has slipped through the authentication cracks, I hope not :(

Anyway I also thought it was funny that she got so angry over the buttons, like ok we get it it's fake and cheap chill out

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:00 pm
I thought her latest video was informative, I had no idea fake clothes were made that well. It's not really well made of course unless you zoom in on the details, but from far away through the screen I really couldn't tell and that kinda scares me because I buy preloved RTW on Vestiaire a lot :? I wouldn't really know what's real and what isn't because I've never bought RTW directly from the boutiques, if fake RTW can be that good it makes me wonder if anything I've bought has slipped through the authentication cracks, I hope not :(

Anyway I also thought it was funny that she got so angry over the buttons, like ok we get it it's fake and cheap chill out
The issue here is that if you are used to buying from the boutique you know how it feels and what looks like. Which means before buying preloved you will ask the seller to take close up pictures of the item and you will be specific of what you want cause you want to authenticate the item based on those pics or get professionally authenticated. People who authenticate bags or SLGs they ask for pictures of certain parts of the item only and it is the same with clothes.

Now she call herself an experienced buyer and she couldn’t even bother to check all that. She could have avoided being scammed if she had done a proper check.

catonroof1
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by catonroof1 »

With all the shops and brands out there and quirky indie boutiques in London, she goes on to purchase from a seedy eBay merchant just because it’s Chanel...

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Maria she is a bit of a weirdo. She buys summer clothes and can’t stop talking about wearing this dress or that shoes on summer but than it is summer and she says Oh I don’t wanna be out of the house because it is too hot I don’t like hot weather.

It is either you love summer and enjoy the heat or you don’t it can’t be both.

The way she says it makes us wonder if she actually weat all these summer clothes that she bought it, when she doesn’t even leave the house.

These influencers they have a lot of courage to try on clothes when Covid still out there. I won’t try any clothes any time soon.

Xoxetecanario
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxetecanario »

Honestly, it is starting to make no sense to me…. Just in the past two weeks she has shown 3 hauls with a total value of over 9K pounds (3 Zimmerman dresses for at least 1k + a pair of Loewe sunglasses for 250 + Dior sneakers for 900 + at least 5k for the Chanel reissue + 1,5K for the “fake” Chanel jumper) and she is already going to Harrods and considering buying a 3K Chanel jumper…. Like, WHERE IS THE FUCKING MONEY COMING FROM?

The thing is that I don’t even question how other “luxury bloggers” spend their money because at least we get an idea of where all that money comes from, but her life is just so obscure that it’s getting to a point where I´m constantly questioning how can she afford all the things she buys.

I get that her following if bigger now and she has a pretty decent Instagram (she must be getting at least 1-2K just for her videos alone) and she is constantly doing sponsored videos but surely she is not getting over 10K a month from her collabs with “lily-silk” or the “shoptagr”. So, how has she been able of jumping from doing mostly shopping vlogs and smaller hauls to buying Chanel bags and ready to wear like it´s nothing? It doesn’t make sense

She does not come from money (it´s obvious, you can sense that from her vlogs)
Her friends don´t seem to have the same lifestyle (she has that one friend that she goes to every single shop with and I´ve never seen carry one single designer piece)
Her social life seems to be nonexistent
So I guess that she must have a pretty decent job to sustain her spences but…… THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE HAS NEVER EVEN MENTION HAVING A FUCKING JOB: you never see her working, going to an office or even mention something about it on her vlogs. I don’t even care to know her exact job but it´s just seems that everything she does is waste her days at home and go to Harrods EVERY SINGLE WEEK just to see what´s new in Chanel….

I guess it´s none of my busyness but when you see a girl on her twenties with no record of having a propper job or coming from a rich family spending 15-25K a month on luxury while living alone in London (a pretty expensive city) it makes me question a lot of things.

It´s sad that we quickly assume that a young and pretty woman can´t afford all of that by herself and that she must have a “sugar daddy” that pays for everyting, but i´m starting assume it…

MissStephie
Learner
Learner

Post by MissStephie »

I refuse to belive all her stuff is real , her shopping has increased to ridiculous levels. Where other people are cutting back she is dropping thousands on luxury goods but still no mention of a job. Even with multiple sugar daddies its unlikely she's getting that much money as many people are cutting back their spending. I don't watch her videos enough to know what's she's bought but from her previews it's easily £10K in the last few weeks.
If she spoke about her job or was more open about her how and where her money comes from then it would be easier to believe she's "rich"

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

If she just came out and said "hey guys I work from home for a finance company" or whatever it would be enough to make people stop speculating where her money comes from but she refuses to mention anything at all which makes the situation even shadier. Also one thing that stood out to me in her latest vlog is when she was in the changing room about to try on the white jumper she literally said "please don't be 4000". I wonder why she said that, probably because wherever she got this extra money from is running out.

Xoxetecanario
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxetecanario »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:47 am
If she just came out and said "hey guys I work from home for a finance company" or whatever it would be enough to make people stop speculating where her money comes from but she refuses to mention anything at all which makes the situation even shadier. Also one thing that stood out to me in her latest vlog is when she was in the changing room about to try on the white jumper she literally said "please don't be 4000". I wonder why she said that, probably because wherever she got this extra money from is running out.
Exactly, if she just did a Q&A and answered a question about it (like MelinMelbourne did a couple of months ago) everything would go away. But she refuses to mention anything.

I think she said the thing about the 4000 just because it would be stupid, even for her, to pay £4K for a Chanel jumper. What really impressed me was the fact that she was even considering spending £3´5K just on that simple jumper, that’s really some ultra-rich level shit. How can she have enough to drop 3´5K on a JUMPER considering that she has been spending like crazy for the past couple of weeks? It´s just insane to me

The funniest thing about the video is when said “I haven’t been to Harrods in over a week…” almost like she is there every single week looking at what’s new…… simply ridiculous.

I went back and watched a few of her Q&As out of curiosity and for what she said her mother works in the medical industry and his father has his own company back in Bulgaria, probably both with considerable salaries and enough to send her daughter to London to study there but surely not enough to keep up with her spending habits. Not just that but according to her she doesn’t depend on her parents anymore and she pays for everything herself. But she never even mentions anything about her job and prefers that part of her life to be kept private (the one time she said something was that she “left it” and wasn’t working at the time)

She says that all she has is due to her “work ethic” and that if you work hard enough you can get the same things as her, but I really want to know in which field does she works that allows a 28-29 girl to spend 15-20K just on luxury every single month (not considering anything else). I´m her same age and I´ve “working hard” all my life to a point where I have pretty decent job and salary, but I could in no way be able of spending those amounts

P.S.: Her stuff is obviously real, you can see her buying most of her pieces. I don’t doubt that

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I don’t think she owns anyone an explanation at how she makes her money but in saying that if she considers herself a youtuber/influencer it is normal for people to ask and it would be normal for her to be open and say what she does. The fact that she is so mysterious about it raise some flags.

I read a comment where someone said that she works in finance and people who works in finance or has a corporate job in the UK earns a good salary. I might be wrong but even if she earned a descent living I doubt she would be able to afford this. Even at a £100k a year it would not be enough.

I know people all over the world who earns 150k + a year which is a good salary and they do not buy what she buys cause this salary is not enough to spend 10k or 20k every month.

Also if she really worked in finance she should know better that all this junk are not investments. People who work in finance has a better sense of things obviously is not the case here.

When someone starts to spend so much is cause they are trying to fill a void and they think that by buying beautiful things they will feel whole again but we all know this is not the case as psychologists can explain that this person needs therapy.

What I think is weird is that she does not show herself going out to lunch or dinner, exploring the city or anything that a normal youtuber would do. All she does is go to Harrods or any other department store in London to browse whatever is available.

Seriously doesn’t she get tired of going to the shops every week just to look around. I get tired just by looking at it. It is such a waste of time to keep on going to the shops when there is no intention to buy anything.

She could use this time to learn a new skill or to have a hobbie. People are often attracted to people who has something to say and who has personality, no one likes a sheep.

Xoxetecanario
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxetecanario »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:18 pm
I don’t think she owns anyone an explanation at how she makes her money but in saying that if she considers herself a youtuber/influencer it is normal for people to ask and it would be normal for her to be open and say what she does. The fact that she is so mysterious about it raise some flags.

I read a comment where someone said that she works in finance and people who works in finance or has a corporate job in the UK earns a good salary. I might be wrong but even if she earned a descent living I doubt she would be able to afford this. Even at a £100k a year it would not be enough.

I know people all over the world who earns 150k + a year which is a good salary and they do not buy what she buys cause this salary is not enough to spend 10k or 20k every month.

Also if she really worked in finance she should know better that all this junk are not investments. People who work in finance has a better sense of things obviously is not the case here.

When someone starts to spend so much is cause they are trying to fill a void and they think that by buying beautiful things they will feel whole again but we all know this is not the case as psychologists can explain that this person needs therapy.

What I think is weird is that she does not show herself going out to lunch or dinner, exploring the city or anything that a normal youtuber would do. All she does is go to Harrods or any other department store in London to browse whatever is available.

Seriously doesn’t she get tired of going to the shops every week just to look around. I get tired just by looking at it. It is such a waste of time to keep on going to the shops when there is no intention to buy anything.

She could use this time to learn a new skill or to have a hobbie. People are often attracted to people who has something to say and who has personality, no one likes a sheep.
That´s also really fascinating to me. You would think that a girl that is capable of spending such a big amount of money just on bags and other luxury items would also go to incredible places, travel all over the world or even go to a great restaurant every now and then, but everything she seems to do is stay at home and go to Harrods constantly.... its just kind of weird and sad when you look at it from the outside. But if that´s what makes her happy I´m no one to judge

The only thing I wish is that she was a bit more open and honest, showing a little bit more of her personal life and being more realistic about her expenses and tearing down that image of the perfect girl who is constantly wearing make-up and looking flawless on camera.

At this point the only reasonable explanation I can find for it all is that she must have a great job that earns her at least 100K a year + her youtube/Instagram/sponsors must be earning her 5-10K a month. It´s honestly the only explanation I can find for it and It could explain why she has been able of spending so much in the past year, since her channel has grown more lately. Either way, she should at least mention something about

The problem with “luxury bloggers” like her, Tamara or Lydia is that they give an incredibly unrealistic view of fashion and luxury. These girls are incredibly lucky and, for whatever the reason (being pretty, putting their personal life out there, having great taste for fashion or pure luck) they are some of the few who have social media platforms that allows them not just to earn stupid amounts of money just for promoting a couple of items but that gives them access to a wardrove(many times for free) that they would have never even been able to afford if they worked for the most amazing company. They should be a bit more sensible with how much they show since 99´9% of the people would never be able to have access to that level.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

@xoxetecanario

When they start they are all about their followers and they are humble to have people following them but once they start getting sponsorships and making money they suddenly change.
If you look at all these influencers Lydia, Tamara, ITF they all changed and they all became so entitled and full of themselves. They think they are gods gift to the world and no one is above them. It is sickening to watch sometimes.

Maria is nowhere making as much money as we think from paid collabs. She only does on her youtube from time to time. I bet there are some credit card debts that needs to be paid off the way she is been spending.
She is buying all this to create content hence why she does not change her content.

These influenzas they would never be able to afford the amount of stuff they get for free or through a partnership. They have a lot of disposable income cause brands give them a lot of stuff.

I remember ITF saying in one of her videos that she would never be able to afford all those clothes that brands sendo to her if she was to buy. She said she can only get it cause it is gift of collab.

I think the ones to blame are also the companies that instead of appreciate their customers and give them freebies, they end up giving freebies to these money hungry leeches influencers who often times don’t wear the clothes and sell them on depop.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Even if she was on a £100k a year income before tax. It would still be very irresponsible to spend the way she does. Everything in life is temporary she might be earning a lot now but she does not know about tomorrow.

A lot of people don’t realise that what’s happening now with the economy is nowhere near what’s about to come. Next year will be a really bad year for the economy worldwide so people better prepare.

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

the UK is in a recession now and if she really worked in finance she would not be going to harrods in the middle of the day. Most peoples bonuses were not given this year due to the impact of covid and most people were furloughed, and I work for a big company . I work in a finance dept and we have alot of work to do and dont have time to spend hours in a dept store because we have deadlines. i highly doubt that she works.
on the GG discord in tamaras thread someone asked about her finances and someone replied with her parents being part of the shady mafia in one of the big pharma giants in serbia. could be the same with maria in bulgaria? not sure who knows but just a theory to put out there

lejlica
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lejlica »

She posted another shoplog two hours ago buying chanel shoes and a chanel jumper. The amount of money she spents on luxury goods, is truly insane.

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

pineapple_12345 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:46 am
the UK is in a recession now and if she really worked in finance she would not be going to harrods in the middle of the day. Most peoples bonuses were not given this year due to the impact of covid and most people were furloughed, and I work for a big company . I work in a finance dept and we have alot of work to do and dont have time to spend hours in a dept store because we have deadlines. i highly doubt that she works.
on the GG discord in tamaras thread someone asked about her finances and someone replied with her parents being part of the shady mafia in one of the big pharma giants in serbia. could be the same with maria in bulgaria? not sure who knows but just a theory to put out there
There's no way she works a desk Finance job in London, otherwise she wouldn't alway have the time to be spending like $10,000 a month in Harrods almost every second day.

Her mum is a doctor in Bulgaria but they don't earn ANYWHERE near as much as what doctors earn in the U.S or other Western European countries. They actually earn very little since Bulgaria is quite a poor country.

"Bulgaria has the lowest wages in the EU and doctors' salaries are no exception. Dr Balezdrov earns around £800 a month (950 euros; $1,280). If he worked in the same field in the UK, he would earn £60-70,000 a year."

There is very little explanation for Maria's INSANE amount of spending money... other than something like shady mafia money or she has an extremely generous sugar daddy.

Many women earn the big bucks and are working women doing extremely well on their own, but Maria evidently does not have a London office job - perhaps maybe something part-time, since she apparently works from home but it's quite hard to think of what her job could apparently be. I work in Finance and I'm seriously perplexed. It doesn't add up.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-25014725

Ray-of-sunshine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ray-of-sunshine »

I’ve seen her new Chanel haul and it’s insanely expensive. Those Chanel jumpers can go up to 3k not to mention she got that unicorn bag, the sandals and the necklace all from Chanel. She has so many designer pieces probably more that huge influencers like Emily Shak(who I hear tends to wear a few fakes as well) who has 1 million. I don’t get when does she have the time to wear them all. From what I’ve seen in her vlogs she has at least 6 different Chanel bags probably more that I haven’t seen or remember and considering they seem to be authentic ones in her case. I love clothes as much as the next person and I have a bit of a shopping addiction myself(mine is all Zara and Asos), but when it’s this much money you could literally save up for a mortgage, travel or even buy property in Bulgaria(it’s much much cheaper than in the UK) and give it up for rent and make money that way.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Lol that chanel jumper over £2k !!!!
Its insane when she could be living in a penthouse or home?! She’s always complaining about the noise of neighbour hoovering or something . If her parents are paying the rent why don't they just buy her a apartment or something?! Not quite sure how she got the place as you normally have to show your earnings , payslips etc and occupation right ?!
Im sure on her YouTube About section she had put “Economist” But im sure that can’t all be WFH now can it? Her friend Lora she has a normal job in finance by the looks of it she actually seems so nice. She had this other weird looking guy friend apparently he used her, his makeup was really bad and he had a really stuck up attitude ! Lord knows why she featured him in her vlogs !? Looked like he loved the lavish dinners and lauderee macroons she generously treated him to regularly!
Somebody mentioned she used to work in retail and it seems like she did as the way she hunts for items from different stores and so on... Maria doesn’t declare her job or how much she even gets from youtube she probably does have sugar daddy or something which is sad If she has to go through all of that for some shopping

MissStephie
Learner
Learner

Post by MissStephie »

Did she buy another trendy in blue or is the camera making her green one look a diffent colour.
I can't believe she bought the Chanel earpods holder. She clearly spends money like it grows in trees or she's not the one earning it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “L-O”