Nicole "Always Stuffin' My Face Guerriero--Part 7

Stellina90
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nicole "Always Stuffin' My Face Guerriero--Part 7

Post by Stellina90 »

AHAHAHAH OMG RICH WENT AROUND POSTING LOST POSTERS OF "NICOLE THE TROLL" YOU GUYS IM DEAD
In GG We Trust

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

what pisses me off is she can take breaks from her "job" for a month or more yet she will still continue to receive FREE PR packages from a shit ton of beauty companies that are worth crazy amounts of money. I hate how all these companies send her shit. She isn't worthy of it. Would anyone still get a paycheck if they took a month off and receive free incentives? no. why is it ok for this "guru"...maybe I'm just mad I can't receive free high end make up and have to spend a ton at sephora, or I can't buy 101 christmas trees from Home Goods to decorate my house lol

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Anise wrote:what pisses me off is she can take breaks from her "job" for a month or more yet she will still continue to receive FREE PR packages from a shit ton of beauty companies that are worth crazy amounts of money. I hate how all these companies send her shit. She isn't worthy of it. Would anyone still get a paycheck if they took a month off and receive free incentives? no. why is it ok for this "guru"...maybe I'm just mad I can't receive free high end make up and have to spend a ton at sephora, or I can't buy 101 christmas trees from Home Goods to decorate my house lol
Yeah how does she continue to receive PR? Does these companies not even check to see if they are posting any of it? :?

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Anise wrote:what pisses me off is she can take breaks from her "job" for a month or more yet she will still continue to receive FREE PR packages from a shit ton of beauty companies that are worth crazy amounts of money. I hate how all these companies send her shit. She isn't worthy of it. Would anyone still get a paycheck if they took a month off and receive free incentives? no. why is it ok for this "guru"...maybe I'm just mad I can't receive free high end make up and have to spend a ton at sephora, or I can't buy 101 christmas trees from Home Goods to decorate my house lol
Yeah how does she continue to receive PR? Does these companies not even check to see if they are posting any of it? :?

Sadly there's not a damn thing that we can do about it. I just hope these companies will realize what a fraud piece of shit she is.

Post by Guest »

MrsMiaWallace wrote:
missmimz wrote:I just can't believe how often she's going MIA. Like remember when she was gonna daily vlog and then it went to every couple of days, then once a week, then it just stopped. There's something going on in her personal life because what else is her excuse?
I really think she is suffering from depression or something. All the signals apply to her.. the lack of dedication, lack of enthusiasm.. I think she is lost in life and does not know what to do with herself. And the fact that she gets so many hate lately under her youtube vids (the comment section on the last vid of hers contains either comments about her dreadful hair or the cheapass packaging of her collab with Artis, LOL) doesn't do her any good. I understand it if somebody is going through something, but how she is handling this is just a big mess. If she is indeed going through something, she should just be upfront with her followers and explain the situation. And take a long ass break. Because this is just sad, really. She is really ruining her whole career and by now, it almost seem it can't get any worse. :roll:
She's not depressed she's just a fucking lazy shit. She could barely keep down any jobs before Youtube, and now that she's Youtube famous, she completely neglects her "job" once again. It's just a pattern of being irresponsible, flakey, and lazy. A grown woman who can't even manage a Youtube channel for her job these days, that is beyond pathetic. Nicole is lucky she made it with Youtube because there's no way in hell she'd make it in the real world.

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

Why from nowhere she posted in this BestDamnBeauty.... and look at her hair , it is.brown again, and of course with the purple extensions againImageImage

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Tuliptootoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Tuliptootoo »

tarankulna wrote:Why from nowhere she posted in this BestDamnBeauty.... and look at her hair , it is.brown again, and of course with the purple extensions againImageImage

That picture is on her Instagram from 2015 lol sooo shes still MIA. I thought maybe she would be back with a NYE tutorial and some BS excuse but nope!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

Yea isn't that her old beauty room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

Tuliptootoo wrote:
tarankulna wrote:Why from nowhere she posted in this BestDamnBeauty.... and look at her hair , it is.brown again, and of course with the purple extensions againImageImage

That picture is on her Instagram from 2015 lol sooo shes still MIA. I thought maybe she would be back with a NYE tutorial and some BS excuse but nope!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Ok, but why she posted now ... there on this dead cosmetic brand site

lilcinnamonbun
Talker
Talker

Post by lilcinnamonbun »

SHE JUSt posted on Snapchat just a photo of a new video she’s editing. Looks boring, I can’t be paid enough to care

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

The dirty pig appears to be back in action... Unfortunately she will probably get a shit ton of views because everyone is so curious about her
disappearance. She plays her subscribers like fools.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

It'll be a sponsored video, I'm sure.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

She said in the video she’s not gonna talk about being mia bc that was last year & this is this year

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THAT

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

She looks terrible. Her eyebrows look like halloween brows. Obviously she's going through some shit she doesn't want to talk about.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

herefordacommnts wrote:She said in the video she’s not gonna talk about being mia bc that was last year & this is this year

WHAT KIND OF FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THAT
A bum ass excuse. She’s shady.. lazy... you name it! :roll:

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

“We’re not going to talk about it..” aka she’s been sitting on her ass and collecting checks from Artis. She’s too lazy to come up with a good reason and too entitled to think her subs deserve that much at least . But now her bills are due and she needs to get paid so don’t ask questions. :roll:

New year, same busted ass makeup. She looks like a fucking clown. :?

I’m done clicking on her lame ass videos. She’s horrendous now and not a beauty guru, daily vlogger or whatever the fuck else she’s claimed to be.

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

Wow what a dirty piece of shit she is. She doesn't even have the decency to give some sort of an explanation to the people that made her what she is today?

Thankfully I was able to read in the comments because I sure as hell will never watch another video of hers. I watch a few of these gossip channels and they said it best. She doesn't need YouTube anymore but she should still put the effort in to please the people that made her.

I'm sure she's got enough checks coming in, and probably hates doing the YouTube thing and doesn't need to anymore so will do the bare minimum. I wish she would just go away permanently. I know we've all talked about it a million times, but I just can't believe any brand with any bit of Integrity would want this dirty pig to represent them. She is just so dumb and uneducated. There are so many more people who are far more deserving. This is all such a shame.

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

"I know I've been MIA, but we're not gonna talk about it because that was last year and this is this year".

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?

She must be going through something to be gone for over a month, but to come back and say "that was last year and this is this year"???? FOH. Bitch, just say you're going through some shit that you're not ready to talk about. I'm so mad.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Her whole skin care rant was so lol. Go to the damn dermatologist. Get on some RX meds and have good skin! no shame in that sometimes thats what you need. How does she have a skin care company but she doesn't use any of her own products and her skin looks like shit 99% of the time??

Good_luck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_luck »

I think her and Jeremy broke up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”