Sex! I hate it. Why?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sex! I hate it. Why?

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Ok so I am madly in love with my husband and we have fun doing other things, but when it comes to sex, I always put it off. that's not to say I can't pleasure him in other ways, and he with me as well. But actual real sex is not only painful but super uncomfortable for me. He's my first and i never had sex until marriage. Last year we only had sex once or twice, i know! :o :?

But he is happy with the "other" ways I can pleasure him. He's super patient. But i just hate having sex. I don't want kids. I hate getting sweaty lol.. and it also hurts it's not one bit pleasurable for me whatsoever. Am I missing something?

Also hope it's OK to post about this here? :oops:

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sex! I hate it. Why?

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Ok so I am madly in love with my husband and we have fun doing other things, but when it comes to sex, I always put it off. that's not to say I can't pleasure him in other ways, and he with me as well. But actual real sex is not only painful but super uncomfortable for me. He's my first and i never had sex until marriage. Last year we only had sex once or twice, i know! :o :?

But he is happy with the "other" ways I can pleasure him. He's super patient. But i just hate having sex. I don't want kids. I hate getting sweaty lol.. and it also hurts it's not one bit pleasurable for me whatsoever. Am I missing something?

Also hope it's OK to post about this here? :oops:
You're missing A LOT, imo. Although I can relate. I hated sex with my first husband, it was gross and pointless, plus he was really bad at it and didn't give one damn about pleasing me, in any area of our life together. It was all about him. I thought that's how sex was, all about the man's pleasure, despite my mom and my sisters telling me otherwise, lol.

It wasn't until I met my second husband that I realized just how truly incredible sex is. You say your husband is patient with you and enjoys the pleasure you give him. How about allowing yourself to receive pleasure, too? A lot of men can be incredibly selfish in bed, but they can be taught, but first you have to know what pleases you, and if you never get to that point, well that's okay, too as long as he takes care of you in other ways. Marriages can survive without sex as long as there is love, friendship and mutual respect, but frankly, you're missing one of the most incredible experiences you can experience with someone you love.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well the thing is being touched down there is my only pleasure. anything entering me is gross painful and super uncomfortable. is this a fear or condition?

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by TheFosterKid »

I actually have the same issue with "things" entering. I tried tampons and it was the worst experience. Then I tried sex... four times actually, and it just didn't work. I am almost 100% sure I have vaiginismus. I don't really know what to do to help it and I'm not too concerned because I'm not in a relationship and I'm not sexually active but you should look into it and see what can be fixed.

But vaginismus is essentially an issue where your vagina involuntary closes up when anything tries to penetrate it. On Wikipedia there's a list of reasons why this may happen including religious views, low self-esteem, fear, etc. I figured it was because whenever I tried to have sex, I knew I'd be doing it with the wrong person. It's a blessing and a curse, for sure.

saucy
Learner
Learner

Post by saucy »

If it is uncomfortable, let alone painful, please see a competent gynecologist about it. That's not normal and it shouldn't be ignored if something is wrong with your vagina to the point where it can't even be penetrated. This post worries me a bit

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

^ That is the correct answer. Go see a gyno about it.
From the thread title, I thought you meant you didn't enjoy sex at all which could be explained through a lot of things, like maybe you're asexual or you have past trauma, etc. etc. But if it's just a physical aspect you don't enjoy then there's definitely something that should be looked at by a professional.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TheFosterKid wrote:I actually have the same issue with "things" entering. I tried tampons and it was the worst experience. Then I tried sex... four times actually, and it just didn't work. I am almost 100% sure I have vaiginismus. I don't really know what to do to help it and I'm not too concerned because I'm not in a relationship and I'm not sexually active but you should look into it and see what can be fixed.

But vaginismus is essentially an issue where your vagina involuntary closes up when anything tries to penetrate it. On Wikipedia there's a list of reasons why this may happen including religious views, low self-esteem, fear, etc. I figured it was because whenever I tried to have sex, I knew I'd be doing it with the wrong person. It's a blessing and a curse, for sure.
Well the thing is my fear is in the way i believe. i also don't enjoy it at all, nothing pleasurable about it for me. I always make him pleasure me in a different way first (so I can enjoy pain free pleasure) and that makes it a little bit easier for him to enter- but honestly the entire time I am waiting for it to be over. I hate it! :? :|

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

It's really common don't worry too much,

Go to the doctor, it could be something like a tilted cervix (apparently 30% of women have this). At least then you know why you feel the way you do.

Good luck

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RestingBitch wrote:It's really common don't worry too much,

Go to the doctor, it could be something like a tilted cervix (apparently 30% of women have this). At least then you know why you feel the way you do.

Good luck
Thanks yes when i visited the doctor a year ago she told me to relax nothing was wrong?

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

how many times did u guys actually try penetration?
you don't have to actually answer, but I just wanna say the first 4-5 times I've had sex it hurt quite badly, it gradually became better and better. I also tought something was wrong with me, but then after these few times it was all ok.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Layla0606 wrote:how many times did u guys actually try penetration?
you don't have to actually answer, but I just wanna say the first 4-5 times I've had sex it hurt quite badly, it gradually became better and better. I also tought something was wrong with me, but then after these few times it was all ok.
It's ok well to be honest there have been times where the penetration part was fast and smoother- but there was more lube involved, without it, feels like a knife :? :|

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
It's ok well to be honest there have been times where the penetration part was fast and smoother- but there was more lube involved, without it, feels like a knife :? :|
Were you ever really sexually active prior to getting married?
Personally I find that the longer you wait between interactions, the "tighter" and more painful it would be - at least that's how it is for me. If my fiance and I aren't active for 1-2 months...there's a difference, but once you naturally become more...wet...then it's easier and much more enjoyable.

Sorry for the TMI, I didn't know how else to explain it hahaha :rofl: :tu:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

UghhAsIf wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Were you ever really sexually active prior to getting married?
Personally I find that the longer you wait between interactions, the "tighter" and more painful it would be - at least that's how it is for me. If my fiance and I aren't active for 1-2 months...there's a difference, but once you naturally become more...wet...then it's easier and much more enjoyable.

Sorry for the TMI, I didn't know how else to explain it hahaha :rofl: :tu:
Apparently it's in my head. my doctor told me to relax and drink some wine and get lube. it worked. thank you :lol:

Pavlina
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Pavlina »

I had a similar problem, but we couldn't go through it and got divorced. My ex-husband wasn't ready to take it.

Fairy_Queen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Fairy_Queen »

tbh if I were passionate by sex and meet the partner like you - I've decided to break, cuz the problems further will obtain the harder consequences

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I found the solution. i get turned on first and then it's sooo much better that and some cbd oils ;)

RioChio
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RioChio »

Only you can answer this question. You probably haven't met a good person yet and you haven't fallen in love.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

When I got married, sex was so painful for me (I was a virgin) but with foreplay and a loft of lubrication it became more enjoyable and less painful.

Return to “Sexual Health”