hey ladies

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: leighannsays~~Part 3

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Teddiursa wrote:Viewers Beware: Doctor Dad Bod was in full effect

Also, she’s been engaged for how long and she still hasn’t resized her ring? It’s always sliding around her finger. I get that she probably has skinny fingers/large knuckles but taking it to a jeweler will help a bit, at least:

I'm pretty sure she did get it resized! It would drive me crazy to have my ring spinning around all the time.

LOL at whoever made that belly button GIF. Dr. dad bod indeed :?

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sharkbaait »

He doesn’t even have an attractive face at all. The hair, creepy beard, etc. like I don’t think he’s the worst dude out there but they certainly don’t go together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Leighannsettles Marries Dr. Dad Bod? :lol:

heykatiie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by heykatiie »

Lipstickqueen wrote:

Also, she’s been engaged for how long and she still hasn’t resized her ring? It’s always sliding around her finger. I get that she probably has skinny fingers/large knuckles but taking it to a jeweler will help a bit, at least:

I'm pretty sure she did get it resized! It would drive me crazy to have my ring spinning around all the time.

She said she got it resized, but her knuckles are larger than her fingers so she couldn't size it smaller or it wouldn't go over her knuckles.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

heykatiie wrote:
Lipstickqueen wrote:

She said she got it resized, but her knuckles are larger than her fingers so she couldn't size it smaller or it wouldn't go over her knuckles.
If I was her, I would invest in one of these. I would seriously go crazy if I had to wear a wobbly ring around my finger for the rest of my life. I’m just thinking if it turns the other way, it’ll ruin every nice sweater I own Image

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

My sisters hands are like leighann but she can find rings that fit? Or that spacer thing exactly!

LOL AT THE GIF OF HIM TOUCHING HER she looks sooooo uncomfortable holy cow. If I could pause it she looks at his hand for a second in digust lol

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

She was so excited talking about Grant's brother's engagement and the videos and photos they took of the proposal that were perfect for posting to IG. That makes me think she WAS disappointed in Grant's proposal that happened just at his apt or something and no one took any photos of it for her to post to IG.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

bigdog wrote:She was so excited talking about Grant's brother's engagement and the videos and photos they took of the proposal that were perfect for posting to IG. That makes me think she WAS disappointed in Grant's proposal that happened just at his apt or something and no one took any photos of it for her to post to IG.
Right! I wonder if Grant really did propose somewhere completely random (like his kitchen or living room, lol). I feel like Leighann is the kind of person who would love a big, extravagant proposal involving undercover photographers and good lighting. Gotta get them instagram likes Image

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

Teddiursa wrote:
bigdog wrote:She was so excited talking about Grant's brother's engagement and the videos and photos they took of the proposal that were perfect for posting to IG. That makes me think she WAS disappointed in Grant's proposal that happened just at his apt or something and no one took any photos of it for her to post to IG.
Right! I wonder if Grant really did propose somewhere completely random (like his kitchen or living room, lol). I feel like Leighann is the kind of person who would love a big, extravagant proposal involving undercover photographers and good lighting. Gotta get them instagram likes
She probably wanted a proposal on a picturesque mountaintop or something, even though she's not outdoorsy at all. I also thought it was sweet of her to take time to photoshop the proposal photos, but also kind of annoying because - why do we need to make everything on social media look "picture perfect"? If there are people in the background, oh well, that's how it REALLY happened in REAL life...

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Leighannsettles Marries Dr. Dad Bod? :lol:
Leighannsettles! Omg, brilliant! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The only change I would make is to modify the sentence slightly to "Leighannsettles to marry Dr Dad Bod" and save yours for during/after the wedding (if it actually happens).

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Teddiursa wrote:
Right! I wonder if Grant really did propose somewhere completely random (like his kitchen or living room, lol). I feel like Leighann is the kind of person who would love a big, extravagant proposal involving undercover photographers and good lighting. Gotta get them instagram likes
Lol! My ex-roommate's wife was like this. Always going on about how she wanted a big Insta-worthy proposal. Except he takes her on a hike, she complains the whole way, why did he make her do this, her feet hurt, she hates him, blah blah. And then the poor guy has to get down on one knee when they get to the top and never gets an apology but you bet she posted those photos all over, #goalz. Totally a Leighann move.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I just don’t think they are in love with each other at all.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

I think leighann will get cold feet and not marry him. She doesn't look like she loves him at all she looks grossed out. It's sad because I've been there and you start to resent them more and more. What is the dating pool like in Houston does anyone have a clue? There has got to be tons of cute cowboys she could date or am I wrong?

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

i liked her personality again in the latest vlog. but im also trying to be more positive a sort of new years resolution lmao but for real i think you can see more of what she's like irl when she's laid back and cracking jokes. i prefer that to her over-the-top quirkiness or helplessness she puts on at other times. they were definitely drunk for the whole trip (as one should be when staying at an all-inclusive resort in mexico), but she definitely seemed to be enjoying herself imo. leigh ann has definitely featured drinking more since getting with grant. i wanna know what resort they were staying at :D

Lucyford
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lucyford »

What’s up with the crying Snapchat she just posted?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

what did she say? i don't have the snapchat
That Girl!

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

omfg so strange. it's a really short clip of her groaning and rubbing her face, eyes watering, with a timestamp (6:03am) and big text saying "hey good morning sweetheart". either she is being dramatic about having to wake up at 6 in the morning, or she is crying.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

wtf did she mean to send that to Grant? 6am isn't even that early?

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

I think she deleted it

Return to “leighannsays”