leighannsays~~Part 3

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

leighannsays~~Part 3

Post by Teddiursa »

No, it’s still there...I just saw it. I think she meant to send that to Grant...she looked like she was crying and it was only like 2 seconds long.

Also, can she stop talking about how she’s in LA for some super secret project. Girl, we all know you’re just filming yet ANOTHER lame hair tutorial. Get over yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdog

Re: leighannsays~~Part 3

Post by bigdog »

Raven_nevermore wrote:I think leighann will get cold feet and not marry him. She doesn't look like she loves him at all she looks grossed out. It's sad because I've been there and you start to resent them more and more. What is the dating pool like in Houston does anyone have a clue? There has got to be tons of cute cowboys she could date or am I wrong?
The dating pool in Houston is pretty good, because it's a huge city. Not too many cowboys (those are more in the small Texas towns). Lots of doctors or people working in the medical field because of the large medical center.

I can't really imagine her with a cowboy anyway haha, she's not outdoorsy at all and she's into all that quirky/indie stuff that I don't see a cowboy enjoying.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

I guess it was on purpose

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Lipstickqueen wrote:Image

I guess it was on purpose

Haha, because she aaaaalways snaps her viewers halfway crying (sleeping?) and calling them “sweetheart” not sweethearts. I’m not buying it, LeighannSettles.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

the more times I watch that snap, the weirder it gets :?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Her top lip is lookin outa control

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

She mentioned the weird snap again on her story saying “Don’t worry that’s just how I like to greet the day I’m thriving” (???) and she did that cringeworthy thing she always does where she records herself smiling/laughing like she’s in a toothpaste commercial...as she’s sitting alone in the back of a cab. I can’t handle the cringe.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I don't think there's a petition you can sign to change the Earth's orbit, Leighann, but since it apparently revolves around you, you can try :roll:

Why tf did she just do an entire winter clothing haul when she lives in fucking Houston? Get over yourself.

Mucha
Talker
Talker

Post by Mucha »

Is it just me or does her hair look kind of... greenish lately? Or is it the lighting?

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Her top lip is lookin outa control

yes, why do people try to make their top lip just as big as their lower lip?? they don't have to be even! it looks unnatural when both your lips are the exact same size

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Teddiursa wrote:She mentioned the weird snap again on her story saying “Don’t worry that’s just how I like to greet the day I’m thriving” (???) and she did that cringeworthy thing she always does where she records herself smiling/laughing like she’s in a toothpaste commercial...as she’s sitting alone in the back of a cab. I can’t handle the cringe.

Maybe she's trying to play it off like she posted it on purpose? Obviously other people have been asking about it so why doesn't she delete it?

Honestly I can't get over that snap hahaha

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she says she doesn't like the danger of wrap dresses, but she apparently loves the danger of labia grazing skater dresses.
That Girl!

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

smarlo wrote:she says she doesn't like the danger of wrap dresses, but she apparently loves the danger of labia grazing skater dresses.
LABIA GRAZING :rofl: :respekt:

Ashleylud1980
Talker
Talker

Post by Ashleylud1980 »

Every single post on her main channel is sponsored or full of affiliate links... and she's clearly in LA doing yet anything dumb paid sponsorship. I hate when YT gurus do this. It's crappy to do to your fan base by selling out just to pay for a wedding of your dreams. It's so not authentic...
Also, why would anyone partner with her for hair tutorials when her hair looks awful. It's flat, limp, and dry. Eeeek

annabrmnghm
Debater
Debater

Post by annabrmnghm »

Raven_nevermore wrote:I think leighann will get cold feet and not marry him. She doesn't look like she loves him at all she looks grossed out. It's sad because I've been there and you start to resent them more and more. What is the dating pool like in Houston does anyone have a clue? There has got to be tons of cute cowboys she could date or am I wrong?
I think she will marry him and just have affairs like it's no big deal. She strikes me as the type to keep texting all the men who ever paid attention to her long after she's done with them for the attention. Almost every guy up to and including Grant that has been featured on her social media seemed to come around a second time.

Vatulele
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vatulele »

heykatiie wrote:
Lipstickqueen wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:Viewers Beware: Doctor Dad Bod was in full effect

Also, she’s been engaged for how long and she still hasn’t resized her ring? It’s always sliding around her finger. I get that she probably has skinny fingers/large knuckles but taking it to a jeweler will help a bit, at least:

I'm pretty sure she did get it resized! It would drive me crazy to have my ring spinning around all the time.

LOL at whoever made that belly button GIF. Dr. dad bod indeed :?
She said she got it resized, but her knuckles are larger than her fingers so she couldn't size it smaller or it wouldn't go over her knuckles.
She probably needs to get the little raised metal bumps on the inside of the ring to keep it from sliding around. Or maybe she likes that it's looser and she can fidget with it?

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

I wish someone would tell Leigh Ann that 30 isn't ancient and she doesn't have to marry the first guy who's sort of nice to her, especially if he looks like a sack of congealed oatmeal.

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

I tried to watch part of her Express and Nordstrom Rack haul but between having to fast forward 10 minutes to get to content, and then having her complain about $50 for a sweater when she spent $300 on a bikini I’m done with her. Oh wait, it’s different when it’s your money and not a sponsored video. Right.

Rachelle10211
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rachelle10211 »

I couldn't stand the amount of jump cuts in her most recent winter haul. After skipping the intro and 2 minutes of jump cuts I clicked out

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

annabrmnghm wrote:
I think she will marry him and just have affairs like it's no big deal. She strikes me as the type to keep texting all the men who ever paid attention to her long after she's done with them for the attention. Almost every guy up to and including Grant that has been featured on her social media seemed to come around a second time.
Oh so she dated Grant previously and got back together with him again? I missed this!

Return to “leighannsays”