Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkules

waterbottle
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkule

Post by waterbottle »

The Eilers probably have some money from Papa Eilers, it would be strange if Mama Eilers didn't get anything in the divorce. Seeing as how he got a 4 million dollar settlement, and then most likely earned money from his preaching and healing sick people by praying for them (ehrm...). I'm guessing they also made money when they sold the farm to start their preaching tours all over the world. It would be very surprising if Mama Eilers walked out empty handed from that marriage... and like most parents, she probably wanted to help her kids financially. So Rachel and her husband would have gotten some of that money too, is my bet.

Edit: I didnt mean this to be so much about Jaclyns parents - I know its Rachels thread. I just wanted to explain how I think Rachel has been able to live in such a nice house etc even before she started working for her sister.

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

waterbottle wrote:The Eilers probably have some money from Papa Eilers, it would be strange if Mama Eilers didn't get anything in the divorce. Seeing as how he got a 4 million dollar settlement, and then most likely earned money from his preaching and healing sick people by praying for them (ehrm...). I'm guessing they also made money when they sold the farm to start their preaching tours all over the world. It would be very surprising if Mama Eilers walked out empty handed from that marriage... and like most parents, she probably wanted to help her kids financially. So Rachel and her husband would have gotten some of that money too, is my bet.

Edit: I didnt mean this to be so much about Jaclyns parents - I know its Rachels thread. I just wanted to explain how I think Rachel has been able to live in such a nice house etc even before she started working for her sister.
Their mom definitely got something after the divorce, despite what Jaclyn says. John wasn't making $9/hr either. Jon and Jaclyn were living with the 2 of them before they moved to MA as well. Rachel is pretty well off and has been, which is probably why she has such an upitty bitch attitude.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I find Rachel's fashion blog really odd as the trends over there are so different to ours in the UK - unless, that's just Rachel's fashion sense LMAO! The majority of her outfits are jeans , t shirt and a short jacket - it's not earth shattering is it? Or she will wear a dress (whooopppeee). The outfits seem 'thrown together' and no colour theory or style theory involved. I think she needs to do a course in fashion if this is the way she wants to go.

I will say this - she is way more attractive than Jaclyn (if Rachel left the fillers alone) - it's a pity she can't do make up instead ! She would appeal to the thirty something's on youtube x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

Girl is DEAD inside...my god woman blink once in a while! Those eyes are just creepy beyond words.Image

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's wearing a fuschia pink, pleated curtain pelmet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

laurondo
Informer
Informer

Post by laurondo »

ArsenicKitten wrote:Girl is DEAD inside...my god woman blink once in a while! Those eyes are just creepy beyond words.Image

Who told her spider lashes was a good look

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

her lifeless eyes seriously freak me the fuck out.

Highlightmustache
Informer
Informer

Post by Highlightmustache »

saucinonu wrote:her lifeless eyes seriously freak me the fuck out.
Me too! Also does she talk so weird because of a retainer or something? The way she speaks and doesn't really move her face is very offputting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

The way she speaks and doesn't blink makes her look like those people who are talking to you but are looking off into the distance focused on something else and end up sound monotone and a lifeless. She's scary

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The not blinking is something she is going to have to work on to appear more human. CrazyB....

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

Highlightmustache wrote:
saucinonu wrote:her lifeless eyes seriously freak me the fuck out.
Me too! Also does she talk so weird because of a retainer or something? The way she speaks and doesn't really move her face is very offputting.

i do believe she has invisalign but i think she's had it for a bit now so she should be starting to get used to it? it doesn't help that she doesn't show ANY facial expression

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

I was watching her snaps yesterday and she can't move her mouth when she speaks!
She went overboard with fillers...or botox I don't know... but it was very painful to watch
*English is not my first language*

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

She looks like a character in a movie playing a completely doped out on pills mom who tries really hard to be cool with her kids

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Rachel is well again. She's going to pick up a friend at the airport.
She is showing you her new all black shirt. I think it was a Nordstrom
buy when she was showing us what to buy for fall. Not sure though.
She's not interesting enough to remember for sure. :rofl: :rofl:

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

This was posted a while ago on her blog. This is her "diet plan" that she lost 20lbs on. Kkkaaayyyyy....ssoooooo I'm not a nutritionist by ANY MEANS, but this seems seriously lacking in any actual nutritional value. It seems like the epitome of a crash diet.

Also...could she be any more vague as a blogger?? Isn't their job to write detailed posts? She doesn't explain how she cooked anything, if it was chicken breast or thigh, what cut of "steak" did she eat? How did she cook it? how many oz of anything she cooked/ate and she didn't mention the intense workouts we know she was doing as well. It's so half assed and the fans are just falling all over themselves thanking her for the post....ugh...puke.

That whole family is so fucking lazy.Image

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

ArsenicKitten wrote:This was posted a while ago on her blog. This is her "diet plan" that she lost 20lbs on. Kkkaaayyyyy....ssoooooo I'm not a nutritionist by ANY MEANS, but this seems seriously lacking in any actual nutritional value. It seems like the epitome of a crash diet.

Also...could she be any more vague as a blogger?? Isn't their job to write detailed posts? She doesn't explain how she cooked anything, if it was chicken breast or thigh, what cut of "steak" did she eat? How did she cook it? how many oz of anything she cooked/ate and she didn't mention the intense workouts we know she was doing as well. It's so half assed and the fans are just falling all over themselves thanking her for the post....ugh...puke.

Make the sure the
????????

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

cheesecakelover wrote:
ArsenicKitten wrote:This was posted a while ago on her blog. This is her "diet plan" that she lost 20lbs on. Kkkaaayyyyy....ssoooooo I'm not a nutritionist by ANY MEANS, but this seems seriously lacking in any actual nutritional value. It seems like the epitome of a crash diet.

Make the sure the
????????

Hahaha I didn't even see that... Image Image Image it just keeps getting better, hahahaha!!!

AstroTurfCube
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AstroTurfCube »

cheesecakelover wrote:

Make the sure the
????????

"Fish, I like salmon or chicken"
Uhhhhhh...
????????

Image Image

britth201
Talker
Talker

Post by britth201 »

I doubt pepper on your eggs would kill you

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Sunes5
Talker
Talker

Post by Sunes5 »

armobseer wrote:
cheesecakelover wrote:

Make the sure the
????????

"Fish, I like salmon or chicken"
Uhhhhhh...
????????

"Plain with nothing on them" Image

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Return to “Jaclynhill1”