:tu:

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GRACEFITUK

Post by chubbybunny »

Not sure if the new thread has been created yet, but I'm liking all the workout videos that Grace has been posting on his instagram lately. Very Whitney Simmons-esque, but at least she's posting some fitness content again.

ellie_williams
Debater
Debater

Post by ellie_williams »

'A DAY @ OXFORD UNI'...spends half a day in topshop

monkeyfit
Informer
Informer

Post by monkeyfit »

i find her workouts pretty pathetic tbh. no wonder she isn’t fit.

kalistaxxmatic
Debater
Debater

Post by kalistaxxmatic »

monkeyfit wrote:i find her workouts pretty pathetic tbh. no wonder she isn’t fit.
same.. her workouts are so lame and uninspiring....

privateparisienne
Learner
Learner

Post by privateparisienne »

kalistaxxmatic wrote:
monkeyfit wrote:i find her workouts pretty pathetic tbh. no wonder she isn’t fit.
Same, she seems to be trying to hard at the moment, but if you compare her most recent circuits video to one of Whitney's you can just see how much less fit she is, like she looks clunky and heavy compared to Whitney who looks athletic and agile.

mandicoot
Informer
Informer

Post by mandicoot »

privateparisienne wrote:
kalistaxxmatic wrote:
Same, she seems to be trying to hard at the moment, but if you compare her most recent circuits video to one of Whitney's you can just see how much less fit she is, like she looks clunky and heavy compared to Whitney who looks athletic and agile.
Is she suddenly trying to be more like Whit? Grace always had been a "bodybuilder" type of lifter. Barbell Squats, Deadlifts, etc. Now she's doing all these weird circuits that hardly look challenging. Maybe if she just moved a fraction faster? She seems to be moving so slow lol

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

monkeyfit
Informer
Informer

Post by monkeyfit »

she really should stop copying her and save herself from the comparison to whitney because she will lose every time :FU:

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

She's probably just trying new ways to train, I don't see a problem with that

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

What the hell is she wearing to the awards show with her boyfriend? Just too casual, not a good look imo

Post by Guest »

I dont really see why she went away with It cosmetics.. like she is purely fitness, I have never known her to post about anything beauty related?

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

Spid wrote:What the hell is she wearing to the awards show with her boyfriend? Just too casual, not a good look imo
Wow...yeah, I mean it didn't look like a crazy fancy event, but definitely not lululemons, dirty sneakers, and an oversized hoodie casual. In tagged photos there showed lots of guys in suits and some women in business casual type outfits.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Dirtylittle_secret wrote:I dont really see why she went away with It cosmetics.. like she is purely fitness, I have never known her to post about anything beauty related?
She's done a GRWM makeup video and a skincare routine video in the last 2 months.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

treelee wrote:
Spid wrote:What the hell is she wearing to the awards show with her boyfriend? Just too casual, not a good look imo
Wow...yeah, I mean it didn't look like a crazy fancy event, but definitely not lululemons, dirty sneakers, and an oversized hoodie casual. In tagged photos there showed lots of guys in suits and some women in business casual type outfits.
She looks like she did a workout, did a whole day of errands and them remebered she had somewhere to be and didn't have time to get changed!

Post by Guest »

Spid wrote:
Dirtylittle_secret wrote:I dont really see why she went away with It cosmetics.. like she is purely fitness, I have never known her to post about anything beauty related?
She's done a GRWM makeup video and a skincare routine video in the last 2 months.
Oh my bad I must have completed missed that as I follow her just for fitness! My point still stands though, they could have found someone who is more beauty centered.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Dirtylittle_secret wrote:
Spid wrote:
Oh my bad I must have completed missed that as I follow her just for fitness! My point still stands though, they could have found someone who is more beauty centered.
I'm sure they had plenty of beauty centric people but eventually you're just going to be hitting the same audience with the overlap. Get someone in the fitness industry and they have got a different audience.

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

treelee wrote:
I didnt really stop to think about it when Grace's picture popped up on my feed because well, thats how she dresses 99% of the time... but omggg I just went to look at the tagged pictures of the event :o Grace and Aaron must have looked SO out of place wow!! literally every guy is in a suit and every girl in a dress or jumpsuit!

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

Does anyone know where she got her clear glasses? Lol.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Micapika wrote:She's probably just trying new ways to train, I don't see a problem with that
Her and Whitney's HIIT workouts are both sooo lame and watered down. Whenever Whitney does a "HIIT" circuit, it just looks like low intensity plyometrics where you wouldn't even need a break. I would be suprised if I got a drop of sweat with one of her workouts. Sometimes I wonder if she even does them herself, or if she just does them for filming because they are good introdructory workouts for her followers. Same goes with this garbage that grace just posted. Did you guys see that kettle bell circuit? WTf was that. I started following Natacha for more HIIT ideas - she appeals to "fitness" where I think Grace and Whitney's workouts appeal to the masses. However, I think Grace just isn't really that fit.

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”