SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Audrey_91
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Post by Audrey_91 »

Man that video was awkward. As much as a don't like D-bag I also get the feeling scam is kind of with him but also punishing him like using whatever he did as a way to get her way and wear the pants I guess. She needs to just let him go honestly there's no love there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

I wonder why she posted it.She had to watch it back in editing and see how dull it is.It's not like she only eats fast food once in awhile and wouldn't be able to film another eating show.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

crybitch__ wrote:

lmao
Id laugh if hes friend zoning her! :rofl:
These two should of never git back together! Its VERY clear after this video that things are not bck to how they were, and things will not last very long.
Bookish17 wrote:I wonder why she posted it.She had to watch it back in editing and see how dull it is.It's not like she only eats fast food once in awhile and wouldn't be able to film another eating show.
She DIDNT edit it! When he swore she said "you cant say that!!!" And he said "go back and edit or beep it out?" And she said "no, i try not to edit these!"
So she basically is THAT lazy with her channel, that she didnt re watch or edit it at all! Just uploads the video straight to Youtube.
And she thinks she deserves 1 million subs for THAT!

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

I don't think I realized how little effort goes into her videos

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

I can't watch her eating shows. She is the most disgusting eater on this planet.

beautyineveryone
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyineveryone »

GoatFairy wrote:I can't watch her eating shows. She is the most disgusting eater on this planet.
I hate how she mumbles as she takes a bite

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"Since you got me Taco Bell. I actually got it, but..." Of COURSE you did. He can;t even pay for fast food? Jesus!

Also, a giant frappuccino or whatever the hell she was drinking with Taco Bell? That made me ill just watching it.

PinkButtholeLips
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkButtholeLips »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Image

What is wrong with her face??? This is such a weird picture??? She looks dead inside...
Glad I'm not the only one who sees it. She's got those empty shark eyes. Homegirl is fiercely unhappy and it shows.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

PinkButtholeLips wrote:
Lydia Deetz wrote:Image

What is wrong with her face??? This is such a weird picture??? She looks dead inside...
Glad I'm not the only one who sees it. She's got those empty shark eyes. Homegirl is fiercely unhappy and it shows.

That smile is so forced and the only sign of life you see in her eyes is the reflection of the ring light

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

The part that killed me is when Sam went "I love you" and he just goes "you have something in your teeth" lmaoooo :rofl:

gutterflower
Learner
Learner

Post by gutterflower »

I do not think they're back together. I think they're faking it, for some reason, and Sam is just better at it than he is. Something still seems very, very off. She seemed so hurt in her original break up video. That's the face of someone who isn't just going to get over whatever happened, and I think that's holding true. In little cases where she doesn't realize he's recording (the snapchat 'D' video), she looks SO done with him. I'm just not sure I buy it.

Or, someone else mentioned how he was super sweet on Twitter when they were on a break, and now he's back to his typical self. That's obvious. So maybe she realizes he's never going to be what she wants, but she's too weak to stand alone.

I honestly think he was caught talking to another girl. Not full on cheating, but flirting and maybe heading toward that.

Also, LOL @ her calling him her husband in the beginning of that gross eating show, and him looking annoyed and saying 'since when?'! NOT ABOUT IT, GIRL.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's seriously irking me that we don't know exactly what went down. They're obviously even more awkward together than before (seriously, ZERO CHEMISTRY THERE). It really does seem like they're just faking it at this point so they won't keep getting "DID DAHLTYN CHEAT ON YOU?" comments. I don't know why she didn't just come out and say what happened/upload the full version of that first video she made.

chicago1975
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chicago1975 »

I know everyones probably going to disagree, but I think she looked gorgeous in that "eating show". Idk what it was, but she looked so much better IMO. Other than that, the video was awful. It's obvious that they lack feelings for each other and are forcing it. Sam, you could do so much better than Douchetits. He literally treats you like a bank and a sex object! Leave him, clean your look up, go back to school and find yourself a good man!

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

I think she may have looked better because her hair was parted differently and at times pushed back behind her shoulders. She acts so needy and neurotic around him it's over bearing to watch. And I agree with whoever said she's using his wrong doing to her advantage- she was bragging about taking nude photos of herself and twerking on her next cruise to get a reaction out of him. Too bad he evidently doesn't give a shit. And omg at the "I love you" "you have stuff in your teeth." AS IF SHE POSTED THIS! he doesn't love you babe. And hes not afraid to show it :roll:

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

What if he actually broke up with her (hence why she took off the ring = he broke his promise) and she sweet talked him into trying a second time? At least that would explain why she's still punishing him and he doesn't act all in love around her (and it would explain why he was so nice to her on twitter when they obviously broke up, he wanted to make it easier for her). I've been through the same with my first bf so i see similarities.

not_todaynotever
Learner
Learner

Post by not_todaynotever »

Honestly he seems like a dick. I would never let someone speak to me like that. He obviously doesn't respect her OR LOVE HER. DUMP HIM ALREADY !

pillowtalkblanketboy
Talker
Talker

Post by pillowtalkblanketboy »

ForeverScammy wrote:What if he actually broke up with her (hence why she took off the ring = he broke his promise) and she sweet talked him into trying a second time? At least that would explain why she's still punishing him and he doesn't act all in love around her (and it would explain why he was so nice to her on twitter when they obviously broke up, he wanted to make it easier for her). I've been through the same with my first bf so i see similarities.
I agree with this.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

1. She took Shugs outside on a keash again! :roll: TAKE YOUR DOG FOR A WALK!!

2. Mc Cheater. Im still convinced he cheated/stole her her. Ill say it 1000x
If he cheated it wasbt full fledge. Hense why she took him back. However it seems it would always be stuck in her mind. It still leads to money tho. He started working, so was bringing in cash. So it was easier to hide money if he stole. He could of just claimed he made it. Its almost like she took him back with a deal that he pays house bills, and pays her back. So right now their relationship is based off a deal. Not love or feelings.
Going on a cruise and he doesnt want to join? Prob cause hes 1. Not finished paying her back or 2. Has to pay himself, and doesnt want to.
IF its money on why they split, this relationship really never will last. Shes all about flaunting her cash, and waving it around. House is in her nane. Bills are in her name. Hes just living there. Eventually he will feel like hes living at home still.
Also, who talks about taking nudes or twerking on a cruise around their bf? On camera? Especially when ur bf isnt going! All your doing is making it seem like he cant trust YOU!
The guy held you captive for 3 yrs basically! Now ur finally standinf up for yourself it seems and taking full advantage of it.
This relationship is not right, and somethings fishy. Just end it now since there is no real future between the two of them anyways! The real breakup is slowly coming.

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

chicago1975 wrote:I know everyones probably going to disagree, but I think she looked gorgeous in that "eating show". Idk what it was, but she looked so much better IMO. Other than that, the video was awful. It's obvious that they lack feelings for each other and are forcing it. Sam, you could do so much better than Douchetits. He literally treats you like a bank and a sex object! Leave him, clean your look up, go back to school and find yourself a good man!
Gorgeous isn't a word I'd ever use to describe her, but compared to him... He looked like shit in that eating video.

If she did break up with him due to cheating, stealing, drug use, etc and he's been trying to win her back, why hasn't he upped his game a bit? Why has he gained more weight it seems and is bumming around in the same crappy clothes? I get that he doesn't have much to work with, but he could put forth a little effort with appearance and personality?

She may not be gorgeous, but she can do better than him. I still think she should aim for older men who would kiss her ass and spoil her a little bit.

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Maybe he thinks he doesn't have to because Samantha won't leave him and be single.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”