Melmphs

gurugossipgirl83
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs

Post by gurugossipgirl83 »

I agree about the ring. I mean we are not 100% sure that she was lying, BUT the timing IS pretty dang suspicious.

Just watching her new mascara video now that she posted this morning. Notice her wedding band is now completely off. Nothing on her ring finger at all anymore.

That's a new one..

Also, we've all noticed that her videos now are WAY shorter than they used to be, but I've also noticed that she keeps making comments in a lot of videos that she likes the videos to be QUICK..."we don't have to sit here and talk about things for 15 minutes" - why are they ALL soo rushed now? I just don't understand it.

Jessitx
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessitx »

Because it requires less of her time and assuming they are paid on how many views, and she has the same amount of views, she makes just as much money.

queencersei
Talker
Talker

Post by queencersei »

So there was some DRAMA on Mel's "bash it or buy it maybelline mascara" video while GG was down. Melissa's mother-in-law, Jean Raymond, commented on how Melissa left Ricky and Hadlie and is "going with" another man. They desperately want Melissa to return to her home. People were asking Jean questions and she responded politely. She also asked people to stop telling Melissa how wonderful she is. Everything was deleted later this morning. Sadly, I didn't get a screenshot.

Diablocat
Learner
Learner

Post by Diablocat »

Oh My! Scandalous!

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

queencersei wrote:So there was some DRAMA on Mel's "bash it or buy it maybelline mascara" video while GG was down. Melissa's mother-in-law, Jean Raymond, commented on how Melissa left Ricky and Hadlie and is "going with" another man. They desperately want Melissa to return to her home. People were asking Jean questions and she responded politely. She also asked people to stop telling Melissa how wonderful she is. Everything was deleted later this morning. Sadly, I didn't get a screenshot.
Oh shit, cat is out of the bag. So it was her that left. I am surprised that they want her to come home though....

queencersei
Talker
Talker

Post by queencersei »

PuppiesLove wrote:
queencersei wrote:So there was some DRAMA on Mel's "bash it or buy it maybelline mascara" video while GG was down. Melissa's mother-in-law, Jean Raymond, commented on how Melissa left Ricky and Hadlie and is "going with" another man. They desperately want Melissa to return to her home. People were asking Jean questions and she responded politely. She also asked people to stop telling Melissa how wonderful she is. Everything was deleted later this morning. Sadly, I didn't get a screenshot.
Oh shit, cat is out of the bag. So it was her that left. I am surprised that they want her to come home though....
Well, Jean did say something to the effect of "if she doesn't come home soon she won't be able to" or something like that.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Well Mel is slapping videos together just to keep the youtube bank flowing.....That said, I prefer quick videos. I don't have time or patience to sit through 20 minute videos on one product. There is one youtuber, very small amt of subbies, but I like her viewpoints a lot and her recommendations a lot..HOWEVER, her videos are sooo drawwwnnnnnn outttt... :zz: :zz:

I like Wayne Goss's quick and to the point reviews. It's like, gather your thoughts on the product, spit it out, and be done with it. Repeating and a lot of silence while you gather your thoughts and look for the words you want to use...ugh..I can see a time or two flubbing and having a blank or brain fart but when all your videos are just you trying to gather your thoughts and stumbling over your words and repeating the same thoughts....it gets to be pretty hard to watch and stay interested, even if it is someone whose recommendations I appreciate.

I kind of admit I am liking Mel's quicker videos. I realize many feel they are thrown together, but I appreciate not fooling around and just stating your thoughts on the product and be done with it. I don't care to hear side stories or even topics not even related to the item you are reviewing. If these gurus want to do random chit-chat and stories then imo they should just do separate vlogs. If you watch three reviews then that can mean sitting on youtube for over an hour just watching 3 people talk about makeup. Kind of crazy. JMHO.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

queencersei wrote:
PuppiesLove wrote:
Well, Jean did say something to the effect of "if she doesn't come home soon she won't be able to" or something like that.
(sorry for btb posts..) But didn't someone post something about Mel already filed..? Although I guess she can stop the divorce proceedings if she wants to. IDK. If she cheated then Ricky is a fool to take her back, jmo. I realize they have a daughter to think about but as the saying goes, if they did it once, they will do it again......:?

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

^^ Yeah, maybe they are giving her a window to retract her leaving him I guess. It is pretty immature to say those things on comments of a video IMO. I mean, YouTube is her way of income. It would be like walking into her job and causing a scene which isn't cool. Plus, if she needs to guilt a girl into being with her son then she isn't worth his time anyways, right? I know they have a child together and stuff but ultimately it is her decision and guilting her or trying to make her look bad shouldn't be the way of doing it. If she wants/wanted to be with him she wouldn't have left in the first place. And should she decide she made a bad decision on her own then thats fine but she is an adult and I'm sure she could come to those realizations on her own. Also, who knows if there was anything that he did/does to revoke her to leave. I'm not trying to defend Melissa, but if she wants to leave it is her decision. I am glad that you caught that in the comments, though, because it is obviously interesting for us since we all wanna know hahaha :D We all knew she wasn't going to admit to anything especially if it makes her look bad in any way.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I did not see the comments from her MIL, but it does not sound like she is trying to guilt Melissa into coming back. If she is telling people to stop telling Mel how wonderful she is, that does not sound like a MIL trying to get her daughter-in-law back with her son. Again, I did not see the comments, so I do not know. But if has been posted her that her MIL commented that Mel can come back if she wants, that does sound pretty pathetic...

Mel set her fb to private (or temporarily disabled it) and there are a few comments on her latest video asking where's Hadlie and where is her ring...I feel a tiny bit bad for her...she is going to have to address it at some point..:?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

lips wrote:Omg, the holier than thou born again Christian was caught cheating!! What a loser. Her MIL probably couldnt take all the neg comments about her son!

Oh and making crappy youtube videos on your bedroom floor is not a job. Its an easy way for her to cash in, with zero effort!
I think you're right.
She probably wanted people to know her son was not 'at fault'.

Her fans eat up her being on the floor making videos..she 'keeps it real' and blah blah blah...
I kind of had a feeling in time she would one day be outed as a phony and a liar.....
Of course, it is still early to tell what happened, but so far it looks like she is gonna have some 'splainin' to do, which is kind of unfortunate, but she brought it on herself with her wedding ring story and sitting on the floor making several videos now....it is like it is a game to her, which is kind of sad.

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

^ I agree. If she wanted her private life private, she shouldn't have lied Bout the ring and pumped out half ass videos like she has been. Props to his mama for doing that.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I know some have mentioned it is a sudden thing, but I question that, too. Maybe she was hiding her affair for a while..? I could see her being one of those people who lead a double life.......:?

razzledazzle
Informer
Informer

Post by razzledazzle »

I knew it! I cannot blame the mother in law whatsoever for what she wrote. She is probably shocked and outraged and that can push people to do things like that. She wants the truth out there for her son's sake, and she is probably cursing the day they met. I bet that she may have had reservations about Melissa but put them aside for the sake of her son being in love with this woman, and now the chickens are coming home to roost and she can't sit back and take it.

I still think she relapsed and this guy is involved in it. It is classic when addicts relapse. They get heavy back into their drug of choice and will shack up with someone new, thinking that they can just run away from their problems and be wild and free. Then, when reality sets in, the regrets some, but it is too late. That is why the mom is saying that she can come back with her tail between her legs now and repair the family and child, but soon, too much damage is done and it can't be repaired.

I feel so badly for Rickey. I don't know much about him, but he afforded her a great lifestyle and she shitted all over him.

Melissa has been looking rough, skinny, and torn up and now we know why. I know it is not appropriate to diagnose people, but I am going to do it anyway, and I think that she is ADHD and may be bipolar. These are classic signs (including the drug abuse).

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

I don't think there is enough information to really know what is going on. I do think it was inappropriate of Jean to share in her video comments. I can empathize with what Jean might be feeling but nothing good could come of it. I also question the leaving Hadlie bit. That seems a bit manipulative. Again though, it is not as though we really know what went down. Any way this shakes out, I still think it is pretty sad.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

It is sad.
And you are right, regardless of who is at fault, Jean probably has a jaded view. Not saying Mel was at fault or not, none of us know. But if Mel did indeed leave Ricky and Hadley, I don't think that is a jaded view. That sounds like a fact.

It definitely appears Mel has been acting footloose and fancy-free and like a teenager, even more than usual.

I just think Mel probably totally pulled the wool over Ricky's eyes and saw him as some big country bumpkin who she could and maybe did indeed fool. He would be a fool again to take her back (if what Jean said is all true).

My opinion...she filed, so there is the door..don't let it hit ya...;)
But I know breaking apart a family is hard...so I guess kudos to Ricky if he is trying to work it out....

All of this makes me wonder how much of a phony Mel has been.....?

Jessitx
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessitx »

I know that if his mother said that, and it was really her, it's 100% true. His mom is a very sweet lady and would never make up something like that. I'm sure that everyone is hoping that she will quit seeing the other man and come home to her family. It a drastically different character of person than she portrays to her followers. She needs to just come clean with a statement that she is currently seperated and is going through a divorce and that's all she has to say. If you're unhappy in a marriage, seeing another person is not going to help. At least have enough dignity to leave the marriage before starting to date.

jmmunoz03
Learner
Learner

Post by jmmunoz03 »

Look at the bottom comment. From the mother in law.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Melmphs”