Alissa Violet

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet

Post by Englewood1227 »

I just keep thinking back to the Barley house incident. Both were fucked up on alcohol and the result was chaos followed by a bunch of snapchats/IG stories. If they were regularly doing coke and getting crazy... I feel like that stupidity would result in exposure on the internet.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Englewood1227 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:06 pm
berryfrezh wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:31 am
People come and go from the house but there is still locked off rooms that could easily hold the coke. It's not unlikely at all. I assume all the younger YouTubers do coke. Hell some make videos coked out of their mind.
wildturtle wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:28 am
I don’t think there needs to be evidence to see that they all (or most of them) snort cocaine, take Molly during the big music festivals, and other drugs like psychedelics. I wouldn’t even be surprised if some of the people in the house make a chunk of their income by selling drugs, although they likely just buy them.
Cocaine is the bougie popular drug in LA among singers, actors, models, etc. heck part of the real reason why singers like Selena Gomez had a kidney transplant was because of her excessive drug (coke) addiction, and not lupus like they want you to believe (check out older blind gossip items and the blog exposingsmg if you wanna know more about it).

But I’m willing to bet they use it regularly which could explain why Alissa’s face is bloated sometimes and why her weight fluctuates.
Sometimes I see snapchats of their parties and Faze Banks acts like a complete idiot - but I can’t tell if that’s just a result of binge drinking or certain drugs, or both
My whole point is that they live their lives on social media. All the people they are around, all the parties they go to, their is ZERO evidence of cocaine usage. I think it's asinine to propose their doesn't need to be evidence and you "just know" because "you just know." It's pretty slanderous to even suggest. That would be like someone posting on the internet that you do cocaine because they saw you with the sniffles the other day.

Banks had a past addiction to adderall which is prescription based. I feel like if he was doing cocaine it would be well known. There would be video of it. There would be SOMETHING. Below is a post from Alissa but it's from March 2017. It's a month after being kicked out of T10 where they weren't even allowed alcohol in the house. You think she truly developed a coke habit in a month and prior to getting with banks? She also gained weight because all she did was stay in and order postmates because of the depression she had from the T10 situation. I just don't buy the cocaine nonsense but then again this is a "gossip" forum where there doesn't need to be any truth to things...

EDIT: Also doesn't Alissa have a slew of health issues? She always seems to be in the hospital because she is anemic/low iron levels. It would be pretty dangerous for her to be even a recreational drug user.

Ok you just sound really naive to me.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Englewood1227 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:08 pm
kbisme wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:55 pm
Damn that’s a thesis but I still think they do coke lol
Lol. Well, I just look at it from the perspective of if I was in their shoes I wouldn't want speculation like that around me without hard evidence. Yeah I get that LA is crazy but so is Miami and I lived there for a few years... no drug usage. If someone can show a video of them doing it I would love to see it.

Also Alissa's mother always seems to be in LA just as her brother now lives there. I imagine it would be hard for her to get it past her family. Her mom seems to freak anytime Alissa says something offensive. I cant imagine her being ok with Alissa doing lines of coke. LOL
I’ve tried my fair share of drugs in college and it really wasn’t that hard to hide it in front of my parents, and I’d see them every other week. It’s not like Alissa’s family
Is present at these parties. Just because you didn’t use drugs yourself while you were in Miami doesn’t correlate to drug use in LA, especially considering Alissa is invited to all these exclusive parties and parties all the time. Maybe you just weren’t exposed to that particular crowd who engaged in drug use.

Heck even during Coachella you see a photo of her sucking on a pacificer which people typically use to prevent their jaw from clenching or teeth grinding when they’re rolling (high off ecstasy).

Even the tweet about how she’s going to have heart problems with all the ish she’s doing implies she does drugs. Also if you go back to earlier pages in this thread or search online there’s literally old tweets from years ago as a teen of her tweeting about trying cocaine and there’s multiple tweets (pre fame) so you know she isn’t joking about it.

But believe what you want to believe.

Edit: re-reading this and I sound a bit harsh, sorry about that I know this is just a gossip forum none of this is serious

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Englewood1227 »

wildturtle wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:13 am
I’ve tried my fair share of drugs in college and it really wasn’t that hard to hide it in front of my parents, and I’d see them every other week. It’s not like Alissa’s family
Is present at these parties. Just because you didn’t use drugs yourself while you were in Miami doesn’t correlate to drug use in LA, especially considering Alissa is invited to all these exclusive parties and parties all the time. Maybe you just weren’t exposed to that particular crowd who engaged in drug use.

Heck even during Coachella you see a photo of her sucking on a pacificer which people typically use to prevent their jaw from clenching or teeth grinding when they’re rolling (high off ecstasy).

Even the tweet about how she’s going to have heart problems with all the ish she’s doing implies she does drugs. Also if you go back to earlier pages in this thread or search online there’s literally old tweets from years ago as a teen of her tweeting about trying cocaine and there’s multiple tweets (pre fame) so you know she isn’t joking about it.

But believe what you want to believe.

Edit: re-reading this and I sound a bit harsh, sorry about that I know this is just a gossip forum none of this is serious
I know this is a gossip forum which is why I get laughs from people saying all types of stuff. This forum also believed she was engaged to banks months after dating and that she was pregnant. So I take what everyone here says with a grain of salt. This is really a conspiracy theory forum. lol

1) They live in a frat house in the hills. The amount of random snapchats/IG stories being posted about them even while at parties would've shown something by now. There is video of Alex/members of Faze smoking weed and that video was taken in a private setting. So if they cant even hide smoking weed how the F are they hiding snorting lines of coke at huge parties? I mean come onnnnnnn. I get LA has coke but you need markers beyond just "they do because i know they do".

2) When banks had his adderall issue he went manic on twitter. He got sent to involuntary rehab. Have seen zero evidence of this again since. He's always been a wannabe wigger douche with anger problems. Has nothing to do with coke it's just his shit personality. (lol)

3) The pacifier is because she has anxiety problems. The photo was posted here by me and it was after a post about her talking about having an anxiety attack before getting on a flight. It's super fucking weird but some people actually use them when they feel an anxiety attack coming on. The photo was posted by banks which I doubt he would "oust" her like that if it truly was for drug use.

4) The tweets you are referring to are from 2012. That would make her 15-years old and a sophmore in HS. Zero fame at that point and still living at home with her parents in Ohio. (Are these tweets even real? They are sorted incorrectly by date in the photo which honestly makes me feel like they are photoshopped. It goes from Sep 2013 to Jul 2012 to Sep 2012. That makes no sense chronologically..)

Here is a recent post by her that shows her in 2012. You seriously think she was a coke user in this photo? lol.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Alissa Violet”