Alissa Violet

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alissa Violet

Post by Englewood1227 »

She conveniently lost weight after they clearly had relationship issues. She knows their relationship won't last and is just getting ready to jump ship. At least she got to live rent free in a sweet mansion for 2-years!

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

I wonder how messy it will be when that end finally comes. I feel like Banks is definitely using her as much as possible for clicks again and their dynamic is way different. It's for sure for sure coming. I'm happy she has her family around for her this go around when the time comes though. Just hope she isn't to attached to that Range Rover.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Not gonna lie, she's looking great

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

crossroads2727 wrote:Not gonna lie, she's looking great
Yeah she’s looking hot af. She definitely knows it too lol.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

Wonder what her mom thinks of her behaviour. She always seemed to be yelling at Alissa in the vlogs when she did anything remotely unflattering.

blinkonce
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blinkonce »

Englewood1227 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:52 pm
So here's the breakdown.

Faze Clan & Clout Gang recently took on outside investment in early 2018 (you can find the investor(s) via LinkedIn). That is how they all live in those three big houses in the hills. None of them can afford those homes on their own unless they lure investors in to pay for them. It's a repeat of T10 which failed miserably. (Jake paul lost ALL his investors money which was over $1m dollars). There has been a huge issue in the tech/social world because of this. Basically what happens is content creators form groups and then duplicate subscribers over multiple channels to give the impression of 4-5x the audience. (If you have 5m subs on YT and tell them to go sub to 5 other channels, you now suddenly have "30m" subs even though they are the same 5m repeated over 6 channels). This has led to a lot of bad investment. Here is a link to a JRE podcast that has a general summary of how its done. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJgFVbCx4Q)

Banks is in a tight spot to generate $$$ for angry investors who are not seeing the returns they were promised. So now he is pumping out content. He is basically following the playbook of MrBeast who has seen great success in giving away expensive things. Get a 2019 range rover and give it to your girlfriend to drive up the views because views = revenue$. Just a few months ago Alissa was in her PJs at her brothers place and was dropping hints they are done. Now he's giving her a car? Oh wait... it's a lease that will be taken back the second he kicks her to the curb? I'M SO SHOCKED.

Mark my words, sparks will fly this year with those two. And the best part is their entire relationship lives on the internet forever. You can upload anything you want the internet but you can't remove it once you do. That's the biggest mistake all these social influencers make.

On another note, in his vlog he jokes about her giving him "sloppy toppy" and then proceeds to refer to Alissa as "mom" to his viewers. It's clear he knows his audience are children but has no issue talking about blowjobs. What a fucking scumbag.
https://youtu.be/CWutklSs4JQ?t=5m38s
https://youtu.be/CWutklSs4JQ?t=7m48s
Tfue is the only person keeping Faze Clan somewhat relevant. They owe him their life. Before him, no one was talking about Faze anymore.

blinkonce
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blinkonce »

I am pretty disappointed that she's not trying to do anything with her modeling career. She has height, body, and face but she doesn't wanna put in effort. At least try to get signed with a big modeling agency or try to do runway or try to work with Victoria's Secret. Just do anything. Even irrelevant Erika is trying out here in these streets.

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker

Post by ChickonRules »

she looks a little bit skinnier but her face still looks different like fillers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

berryfrezh wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:18 pm
I wonder how messy it will be when that end finally comes. I feel like Banks is definitely using her as much as possible for clicks again and their dynamic is way different. It's for sure for sure coming. I'm happy she has her family around for her this go around when the time comes though. Just hope she isn't to attached to that Range Rover.
It's a lease anyways. I would've loved to see the look on her face once the cameras were off and she was informed that it was offered to banks first and then he decided to give her it. So it wasn't a random gift out of love, it was a gift for clicks. :rofl:
margo17 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:18 am
i cant believe alissa and banks will break up. for a while they didnt post about each other for so long i feel like they took a break or were fighting at that time. but their videos are so loved up
You can't believe they will? How? They are toxic AF.
blinkonce wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:51 am
I am pretty disappointed that she's not trying to do anything with her modeling career. She has height, body, and face but she doesn't wanna put in effort. At least try to get signed with a big modeling agency or try to do runway or try to work with Victoria's Secret. Just do anything. Even irrelevant Erika is trying out here in these streets.
She got lazy the second she started dating the gamer drug addict. Part of me also believes she doesn't like modeling or doing youtube videos. She thought she did but has figured out in time that she doesn't.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

blinkonce wrote:I am pretty disappointed that she's not trying to do anything with her modeling career. She has height, body, and face but she doesn't wanna put in effort. At least try to get signed with a big modeling agency or try to do runway or try to work with Victoria's Secret. Just do anything. Even irrelevant Erika is trying out here in these streets.

Alissa is stunning and probably had so many great opportunities passed up being someone’s clickbait bitch. Do better girl you’re young and have a whole life ahead of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

Englewood1227 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 pm
margo17 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:18 am
i cant believe alissa and banks will break up. for a while they didnt post about each other for so long i feel like they took a break or were fighting at that time. but their videos are so loved up
You can't believe they will? How? They are toxic AF.
I am new here and i barely watch her videos, how come they are toxic?

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

The whole situation surrounding the Range Rover to me is just weird, like dude just randomly gave Bank's a what $100k car? Clout chasing to the max. I would hate being Alissa knowing at a moment's notice my dream car could be snatched from me. Hopefully she enjoys it while it lasts, because gotta be honest I'm high key jealous of her that's my current dream car too. Bank's made it sound like she was not getting rid of her Mercedes which is a smart move on her end.

With all that being said, I feel like Alissa is over it. She doesn't look like she wants to be a part of her living arrangement or the videos except for Alex's (which ugh can I just say I wish it was him she'd gotten with instead of Bank's!). I get major just riding the wave until it crashes forcing her to move on to another career path. She lucked into her situation and I vividly remember Jake telling the story that she didn't want to come to Hollywood he had to practically beg her. I've always had a weird sweet spot for her saying I didn't think she was cut out for the Hollywood life. She gives me major girl next door vibes, while somehow managing to always look dead in the eyes trapped in her dream/fantasy Hollywood life. Everyone in Clout House can fuck off but I do genuinely hope Alissa finds herself and true happiness one day because it's painfully obvious it's not now.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Yep, the few legitimate modeling gigs she did before were not very good. She has 0 emotion or expression in her face in every photoshoot I’ve seen. I think she’s very pretty in a normal girl way, but isn’t striking like a model should be.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

I could see her doing some commercial stuff but she doesn’t have a unique enough face to do anything high fashion or runway.

I wish she would actually do something with her life instead of just being a professional girlfriend. She’s gorgeous and I’m sure she has so many opportunities.

Post by Guest »

berryfrezh wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:47 pm
The whole situation surrounding the Range Rover to me is just weird, like dude just randomly gave Bank's a what $100k car? Clout chasing to the max. I would hate being Alissa knowing at a moment's notice my dream car could be snatched from me. Hopefully she enjoys it while it lasts, because gotta be honest I'm high key jealous of her that's my current dream car too. Bank's made it sound like she was not getting rid of her Mercedes which is a smart move on her end.

With all that being said, I feel like Alissa is over it. She doesn't look like she wants to be a part of her living arrangement or the videos except for Alex's (which ugh can I just say I wish it was him she'd gotten with instead of Bank's!). I get major just riding the wave until it crashes forcing her to move on to another career path. She lucked into her situation and I vividly remember Jake telling the story that she didn't want to come to Hollywood he had to practically beg her. I've always had a weird sweet spot for her saying I didn't think she was cut out for the Hollywood life. She gives me major girl next door vibes, while somehow managing to always look dead in the eyes trapped in her dream/fantasy Hollywood life. Everyone in Clout House can fuck off but I do genuinely hope Alissa finds herself and true happiness one day because it's painfully obvious it's not now.
I made my way over here bc of the car video. I actually like Alissa but can’t standing that balding controlling asshole. In the end a gift is a gift but I’d be bummed if everything done, was done for the camera like valentines.

Oh and also I agree about Adapt. He is cringe a lot but they have some sort of different dynamic like they are both goofy and want to have fun. I have said for a year now I wish they had become a thing. I think he would cherish her and not use her

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

darcyking wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:12 am
I am new here and i barely watch her videos, how come they are toxic?
Let's keep it real, he was 100% the rebound and "fuck you" to J-Paul and she ended up getting attached to him. She moved in with him within a couple months of dating. They adopted a dog within a month of doing that. He gives her a bunch of expensive gifts from day one. Alissa would never be with him if it wasn't for what he has. Banks is on an entirely new level of cringe. He's almost 30-years old and dresses like he's in high school. He brags about being the owner of an esports company that has a legion of middle schoolers following it.

There is no doubt in my mind that their relationship will end at some point. What are they planning on doing? Getting married and living in a room inside of "Clout House"? Like come on. They've already broken up at the end of last year. In Alissa's "I pranked my mom" video she states at the beginning she went shopping for her apartment. She then catches herself and plays it off as if she went shopping for "their room". Hard to play that off when she is in PJs at her brothers house. The dogs are there with her and they have food dishes. If she was just there to "hang out" why do the dogs have food dishes? Painfully obvious they were apart then got back together.
berryfrezh wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:47 pm

The f***ed up part is that it wasn't even a thoughtful gift. It's clear he didn't wake up and think to himself how much he loves her and wants to do something nice for her. He had to be offered the car for HIMSELF and then he decides to let her have it because he needed content. It must not feel good knowing that the only reason she got the car was because someone offered it to him first. He did not spend his own money because he doesn't trust it lasting long-term.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

usecodejacattack20delete7 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:53 am
berryfrezh wrote: The whole situation surrounding the Range Rover to me is just weird, like dude just randomly gave Bank's a what $100k car? Clout chasing to the max. I would hate being Alissa knowing at a moment's notice my dream car could be snatched from me. Hopefully she enjoys it while it lasts, because gotta be honest I'm high key jealous of her that's my current dream car too. Bank's made it sound like she was not getting rid of her Mercedes which is a smart move on her end.

I made my way over here bc of the car video. I actually like Alissa but can’t standing that balding controlling asshole. In the end a gift is a gift but I’d be bummed if everything done, was done for the camera like valentines.

Oh and also I agree about Adapt. He is cringe a lot but they have some sort of different dynamic like they are both goofy and want to have fun. I have said for a year now I wish they had become a thing. I think he would cherish her and not use her
I liked Banks when I initially came across him, at the time I was following younger Influencers like the Paul brother's and their groups. Bank's was refreshing being my age and seemed cool. I was even happy for Alissa when they became a thing, he used to worship the ground she walked on. Or at least could be bothered to fake it for the camera. Now, I loathe Banks. He's got to go. He's a raging show off try hard asshole who needs a heaping dose of reality. Fingers crossed his raging attitude anger issues eventually gets his ass kicked. It'd be most deserving. Alissa needs to take the dogs and make a break for it.

Adapt and Alissa have the best dynamic. He's the only person who doesn't use her for thumbnails I just realized, that speaks volumes.

blinkonce
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blinkonce »

ballys404 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:40 pm
blinkonce wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:51 am
She's gorgeous but it doesn't translate well on camera with her, like her ig posts are lit because she can facetune them herself, but her professional photos are extremely boring and lacklustre, just google any of her professional modelling shots, it's not her fault obviously but she doesn't have any cheek bone definition and that's the one thing that will make you look bloated and not super photogenic in modelling shots.
If she's able to make herself more relevant then I'm sure she'll be able to get any modeling job. Kendall Jenner is also a bad model but she's getting a lot of jobs because of her relevancy.

Englewood1227
Learner
Learner

Post by Englewood1227 »

blinkonce wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:27 pm
If she's able to make herself more relevant then I'm sure she'll be able to get any modeling job. Kendall Jenner is also a bad model but she's getting a lot of jobs because of her relevancy.
Yeah but Kendall Jenner's relevancy is based off her circus of a family. She is born and bred in being an LA-airhead model who will sell her soul for a buck.

I don't think a girl from Ohio has that same mindset...

Post by Guest »

Well at least she is aware...

Return to “Alissa Violet”