A Sprinkle of Privilege - Louise Pentland part 11

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A Sprinkle of Privilege - Louise Pentland part 11

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

She's feeling huge, ugly and insecure so she thinks going back to the god awful pink hair is the answer?! She doesn't help herself does she.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

Darcy should start awarding Louise gold stars for all the "adulting" she does. (I feel like the women she hangs out with just feed her arrogance, seems they've all got warped views on life).

We need a new thread!

Post by Guest »

Sprinkle of Almost Immeasurable Creativity, Imagination and Servitude

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Post by Hyacinth »

'Louise got shitter' :D

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

:tu: good ones, got me thinking:
Sprinkleofshi*ter gets bitter
Sprinkle of Immeasurable Service

Sunnyboosh
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunnyboosh »

Hahaha I think we should have a pregnancy related one. With all the babies and cats she's bringing into the house maybe it should be:

Glitter Gets a Litter

:rofl:

Sunnyboosh
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunnyboosh »

Sunnyboosh wrote:Hahaha I think we should have a pregnancy related one. With all the babies and cats she's bringing into the house maybe it should be:

Glitter Gets a Litter

:rofl:
Or 'A Sprinkle of Critters' :rofl:

frogofdhoom
Talker
Talker

Post by frogofdhoom »

A Sprinkle of PR - Louise Pentland and Co TM

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Well we had something like 'glitter gets shitter' already, then the one after that was like 'gets better' hahaha :)

stonecold3010
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stonecold3010 »

sprinkle of flatter (or we can't be friends)

katzenkind
Talker
Talker

Post by katzenkind »

A Sprinkle of Delusion.
English isn't my first language, so if you find any mistakes, feel free to laugh at me and/or correct them :tu:

Post by Guest »

A Sprinkle Of #BUYMYBOOK!

A Sprinkle Of Shit Me I Did Something Normal!

Bad I know! Haha :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Sprinkle of Genius- The Wordsmith of a Generation

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Sprinkle of bitter: complaining on twitter

Brokendreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Brokendreams »

ello101 wrote:Sprinkle of bitter: complaining on twitter

YES this is genius hahahaha
Sorry if my grammar and spelling sucks, I'm doing my best! :)

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

LylaJovana wrote:I can't fucking stand Louise and her bratty sense of entitlement. In her new weekly vlog she has a herd of kids in her garden again, playing in the sprinkler, screaming...even she goes outside at one point and starts singing and talking really loudly. The thing that bothers me about this is the fact that she finds it perfectly acceptable to make noise on her terms but when her neighbours dare to breathe she has a petulant fucking twitter rant about it. How can she possibly not see how conceited and arrogant she's become? Also, bitching about Liam walking into their shared dressing room whilst she's filming her "creative" speed cleaning and more passive agressive comments towards him on Instagram - "It's exhausting pretending to be a go with the flow person". Maybe fucking don't then, Louise? Grow the fuck up and at least try to resemble an adult and not a spoilt, egotistical, selfish bitch. Sorry for the rant but I really can't stand her attitude anymore.

Also, when Louise and her mum friends were laughing at the "funny" photos, one of the kids (not sure which one) came into the room and was immediately shushed and told to go away because the baby was sleeping. Why did the kid have to go away but it's alright for them to sit right next to the sleeping baby and cackle like 3 moronic witches? It's yet another example of one rule for Louise, another rule for everyone else.
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

A sprinkle of conceit: Narcissistic Bosslady
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

justverytired wrote:I found that post repulsive. Absolutely tactless. Maybe the reason her parents didn't have time to take her to the fucking moon was because they actually had to work to provide for her, rather than blather inanely for 20 minutes to a camera, edit it a bit, live their normal lives whilst holding a camera, edit that a bit, and let that be a week's work?

Furthermore, she doesn't seem to get that if anyone with kids watches her, she's indirectly insulting them. Her lifestyle is completely inaccessible to the vast majority of people. Whether her ignorance of this fact is born of ignorance, or arrogance, or willful blindness, or a combination of all three, I don't know, but it's a fact. For the majority of people, there will be days like the one she described with her parents. When you work, and you're an adult, and you have kids, and you have a household to run, and you don't have the benefit of wealth or large support systems, you just need to get shit done. Her utter disconnect from reality is both sickening and, sadly, unsurprising.

Does she actually think her circumstances are even slightly representative of the norm? She only need work one day per week. She gets complete freedom to decide which day that is. That one day a week pays generously. Team that with the fact that she's got 50/50 custody of her kid, giving her half a week to get shit done, and the fact that her kid's school age, giving her most of the daytime to get shit done. The conclusion we can draw is this: she is a wealthy woman, with an amount of free time most could only dream about, almost complete control over her schedule, and shared custody giving her multiple childless days in which she can do whatever she needs to do. In those circumstances, fucking anybody could take their kid on a lot of excursions. It's nothing to pat herself on the back for.

Thaaaaank you for this! You put all my thoughts into words. I don't know how well off lousies parents were, I heard she went to a private school? But regardless, they didn't film one video a week ranging from 8-20 minutes of their daily life and make an entire months' pay for it like she does. How shitty do probably a lot of moms who watch her feel reading that? Not everyone has the money/freedom to literally do whatever the fuck they want and go to Disneyland every single month if they'd like. Idk about you, but I'd love and appreciate my parents so much more if I knew they were working their asses off, even if they missed a lot of time from me, just so they could afford to buy me clothing and groceries than to constantly tell me to "shhh" or "mummy's busy can you please shut the door" and take me on vacation because really it's mummy's vacation.
Another thing I'd like to add is in her latest vlog she's sarcastically saying how "splendid/great/fantastic" it is that Liam practices guitar since she doesn't need to do work ever. Like what? She said many times before he works long hours where she spends most of her day alone. Darcy is with her dad half of the time. Louise literally does shit all. She rarely films and when she does, she's probably one of the most boring/uncreative youtubers out there. Even ZOE fuckn adds slots with the dates when changing days. Does shopping at Waite rose take up that much time??? Or napping and eating?? That she can't possibly do work any other time other than when Liam just so happens to want to play guitar. God she seems like the type of partner to just pick at EVERYTHING just because she wants to start a fight. I don't know how he can put up with that... she'd never listen to him play a song or tell him words of encouragement saying he's sounding better. It'd probably be a "ya you're doing great Hun, but I thought you'd be a lot better by now with how you keep me up all night and make me unable to do my work HAHA shit me (sarcastic eye roll) )

(I feel like the women she hangs out with just feed her arrogance, seems they've all got warped views on life).

I agree. Whenever I see her with any of her mom friends I instantly get irritated. They're exactly like the moms in "funny" Hollywood movies who chug wine and hid under the covers all day. They think it's admirable and cute to act like silly, immature, spoiled women. Hushing the child for speaking in a normal tone "because the babies sleeping!!!!!" But cackling and squealing like pigs amongst themselves. So full of themselves. They probably joke about how they can't wait for their kids to be 18 and get the hell out of the house so they can "drink wine and fuck as much as they want!" (Quirky/funny)

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

Rachies
Debater
Debater

Post by Rachies »

ello101 wrote:Image

I'm losing more and more respect for her.

Far up your own area huh? I don't have to watch you. I have subscriptions to Netflix and Hulu. I can watch shows with real actors and talented people (mostly) who shoot for many hours in a day for a TV show. And YouTube, like any platform, can just go downhill any day.

Return to “Louise Pentland”