A Sprinkle of Privilege - Louise Pentland part 11

sarah264
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A Sprinkle of Privilege - Louise Pentland part 11

Post by sarah264 »

Louise strikes me as the type to be really rude to her waiter/waitress at a restaurant and think it's ok because she's paying them to serve her. And if they don't like it well 'why don't they just get another job, they chose that job'.
Because people who live privileged lives don't know that it's not that easy. I would love to see Louise do an ordinary real world job for a day - I don't think she'd make it to her lunch break :roll:

archived
Informer
Informer

Post by archived »

In other news, she has new kittens! (okay they are lowkey real cute though)
yeehaw partner

smudger
Talker
Talker

Post by smudger »

As much as she's really irritating me at the moment, those kittens are cute and I'm highkey loling at her one-upping MATTHEW and Sid.

zygote
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zygote »

Ugh, that post about her new kittens worries me. She has no idea what happened to her cat, her new neighborhood may or may not be safe, and she's bringing more kittens into the situation? I doubt she's going to start keeping them inside, or even build a sort of catio to keep them protected. I hope they stay healthy and safe.

Maybe I'm just sensitive to the topic because of BeckieJBrown, who is totally irresponsible about her cats. Also, I'm American I realize there are cultural differences. Letting your pet cats roam in the wild where there are predators and diseases is considered pretty dangerous here.

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

wow just caught up on her latest weekly vlog. cannot believe she would say those things about her in laws on the internet...

can you imagine if liam brought up a video for them to show them what she does and she's just slagging them off?

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

fuckedoff wrote:wow just caught up on her latest weekly vlog. cannot believe she would say those things about her in laws on the internet...

can you imagine if liam brought up a video for them to show them what she does and she's just slagging them off?
Pretty sure Liam doesn't watch her content, but I'm sure Louise discussed that comment with Liam already. I don't really see her comments as slagging them off, and that dude is a step-parent too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keepitw0nky
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Keepitw0nky »

The kittens just seems like 'anything you can do I can do better' two fingers up to Matt

kaymaroff
Learner
Learner

Post by kaymaroff »

zygote wrote:Ugh, that post about her new kittens worries me. She has no idea what happened to her cat, her new neighborhood may or may not be safe, and she's bringing more kittens into the situation? I doubt she's going to start keeping them inside, or even build a sort of catio to keep them protected. I hope they stay healthy and safe.

Maybe I'm just sensitive to the topic because of BeckieJBrown, who is totally irresponsible about her cats. Also, I'm American I realize there are cultural differences. Letting your pet cats roam in the wild where there are predators and diseases is considered pretty dangerous here.
Letting your cats outside is pretty normal in the uk (I don't know anyone with an indoor cat). We get ours vaccination each year and she's basically the fiercest thing around here.

Unfortunately cats sometimes go missing, I think it's unlikely it would happen to her again.

archived
Informer
Informer

Post by archived »

kaymaroff wrote:
zygote wrote:Ugh, that post about her new kittens worries me. She has no idea what happened to her cat, her new neighborhood may or may not be safe, and she's bringing more kittens into the situation? I doubt she's going to start keeping them inside, or even build a sort of catio to keep them protected. I hope they stay healthy and safe.

Letting your cats outside is pretty normal in the uk (I don't know anyone with an indoor cat). We get ours vaccination each year and she's basically the fiercest thing around here.

Unfortunately cats sometimes go missing, I think it's unlikely it would happen to her again.
Moving was probably a factor in her cat going missing. These kittens will grow up in the area it is less likely to happen. Also because there are two of them they should be better off I'm guessing (I don't have cats but my friends had two kittens and they explored the area together quite a bit when they first started leaving the house)
yeehaw partner

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

ifucsam wrote:
fuckedoff wrote:wow just caught up on her latest weekly vlog. cannot believe she would say those things about her in laws on the internet...

Pretty sure Liam doesn't watch her content, but I'm sure Louise discussed that comment with Liam already. I don't really see her comments as slagging them off, and that dude is a step-parent too.

I know he doesn't but I can imagine him reviewing them with her - she has said before that she likes to rewatch them. And it sounds like they don't really know what she does so he might show them..

Also a step parent is different to an in law.. would she like it if he posted a video saying ughh Louise's dad is here and it's a bit awkward, going to hide from them and then go off on my own for a bit..

:?

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

fuckedoff wrote:
ifucsam wrote:

I know he doesn't but I can imagine him reviewing them with her - she has said before that she likes to rewatch them. And it sounds like they don't really know what she does so he might show them..

Also a step parent is different to an in law.. would she like it if he posted a video saying ughh Louise's dad is here and it's a bit awkward, going to hide from them and then go off on my own for a bit..

:?
I don't really understand your stepparent in law sentence. I know they're different, I have step parents and real (as in I'm actually married unlike Louise) in-laws. I meant it wasn't like she said something about his real father. I really doubt Liam has personally showed them her videos, I can imagine maybe they've looked her up out of curiosity but I doubt they watch every one. She seems to not be concerned since she left it in her weekly.

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

I'm american, worked at an animal shelter for a few years, and have two very happy indoor only cats, so you can probably guess my opinion on the whole "indoor v outdoor" thing. personally I think she should keep them inside. either way I hope she takes good care of them and that she actually thought this through fully (which is...a lot to ask from louise tbh). it seemed like she got bored of rocket and zula pretty quickly, and I feel like that'll happen again. but maybe I just think that way because I don't follow her anywhere other than youtube so I could be wrong.

either way cats are a big responsibility, and she now has three plus an infant on the way and a 6 year old. that's a lot of work, and while she does absolutely nothing all day she seems like she'll be too lazy to take care of all of that at once. the kittens are adorable, I just hope she thought this through and knows what she'll have to deal with.

Gravebooks
Talker
Talker

Post by Gravebooks »

ifucsam wrote:
bethy wrote:
Bertiebee wrote:
bethy wrote:How do people know Liam has been married before?

Has Louise mentioned that?
Because us GG'ers are better detectives than any Liam works with!!!! :rofl:
Is that how then? Someone here has found out?
Oh shut up. You know exactly how people know. Stop trying to start this conversation up again.

Guys, "ifucsam" is a minion and is constantly rude to everyone on this thread, just ignore.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

Gravebooks wrote:
ifucsam wrote:
bethy wrote:
Bertiebee wrote:
bethy wrote:How do people know Liam has been married before?

Has Louise mentioned that?
Because us GG'ers are better detectives than any Liam works with!!!! :rofl:
Oh shut up. You know exactly how people know. Stop trying to start this conversation up again.

Guys, "ifucsam" is a minion and is constantly rude to everyone on this thread, just ignore.

Lololololol okay dude sure. I'm not a minion. I don't like Bethy that's for damn sure. Can't recall being mean to anyone else. I do like Louise mostly and I think it's harsh to blame Louise for her cat running away or to shit on her for not fawning over her boyfriends mother and a step parent. I can relate because I am not a big fan of my moms husband or my mother in law.

However I do think Louise is privileged and doesn't acknowledge it in meaningful and sincere ways. I think she's lost her way and doesn't come up with anything creative anymore. She needs a big kick in the pants and reality check as to who supports her and helped her get where she is.

Sunnyboosh
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunnyboosh »

ifucsam wrote:
Gravebooks wrote:
ifucsam wrote:
bethy wrote:
Bertiebee wrote:Because us GG'ers are better detectives than any Liam works with!!!! :rofl:

Lololololol okay dude sure. I'm not a minion. I don't like Bethy that's for damn sure. Can't recall being mean to anyone else. I do like Louise mostly and I think it's harsh to blame Louise for her cat running away or to shit on her for not fawning over her boyfriends mother and a step parent. I can relate because I am not a big fan of my moms husband or my mother in law.

However I do think Louise is privileged and doesn't acknowledge it in meaningful and sincere ways. I think she's lost her way and doesn't come up with anything creative anymore. She needs a big kick in the pants and reality check as to who supports her and helped her get where she is.

Minion? Lmao. I've definitely seen you share some heavy criticism of Louise in this thread! Apparently if you ever say anything nice about anybody you're a minion now. Didn't realise we were only allowed 100% negative opinions on Louise and can never agree with or understand anything she does ever.

I find myself funny
Talker
Talker

Post by I find myself funny »

I agreeed up the thread that cats are a law on themselves and my cat came back after a long time but I think it's beyond ridiculous she is getting new kittens now !! She is pregnant about to have a baby and getting new kittens she has lost it

imjustsaying
Talker
Talker

Post by imjustsaying »

She seemed super calm when her cat went missing, but she said it had done so before. Did she take some steps to try and find her cat to see if it had been spotted or anything i wonder? I always see signs up for cats and stuff on social media with people looking for lost pets in my area? Those kittens are rather cute.

bethy
Informer
Informer

Post by bethy »

Ifucsam
My god, you're so rude. I've done nothing but stick up for other people's privacy that people forget others are entitled to, in return you are nothing but rude to me. I have done nothing wrong in pointing out when things have gone too far.

I hope you can find something in your life that removes this bitterness to it, it cannot be pleasant for you to carry that around with you, or to have to look so deeply into the life of someone you don't know to find out every little fact of their life that they don't wish to share, there's possibly something missing for you.

You may not like me, but I wish you all the best in eventually finding peace within you.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

imjustsaying wrote:She seemed super calm when her cat went missing, but she said it had done so before. Did she take some steps to try and find her cat to see if it had been spotted or anything i wonder? I always see signs up for cats and stuff on social media with people looking for lost pets in my area? Those kittens are rather cute.

I seem to remember her saying she put posters and went door to door. Or maybe it was one or the other. I think maybe on Instagram?

bethy
Informer
Informer

Post by bethy »

You have to wonder if now is the right time to buy kittens, what with a baby on the way too.

She seemed so blasé about her cat being missing, she didn't even use her platforms to ask people to search for him. Did she ask neighbours to look in sheds and out buildings? Did she put up photos and contact the vets and rescue shelters? Did she go back to where she used to live?

Assuming he's with an old lady isn't helping him at all, there's little chance he got killed by a fox, that's very rare, they coexist outside all the time.

It just smells of her being upset that Darcy loves the kitten over at Matt's, so ups that with two new kittens for her.

Return to “Louise Pentland”