Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

lydiasbennett
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

Post by lydiasbennett »

she said on snapchat that she took her video down because people were saying the audio was messed up. she put up like 3 snaps saying that it was fine for her but then maaaagically put up another one that she was heartbroken because it "suddenly glitched" for her too and she didn't know how to fix it so she privated the video (so she'll still get the $$$ for the few views it got).

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

Well Bunny just keeps getting more and more vile doesn't she? She actually had the audacity to complain about trash pickup in the aftermath of so many people losing everything. She also talked about the cleanup crews going to Florida because they paid more. But then says I don't talk about this stuff or some such??? B*tch you just did! Bunny is very good at playing her audience with her aww shucks me shtick but there are several times when she's shown her true self and this one of those times.

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

marc wrote:Well Bunny just keeps getting more and more vile doesn't she? She actually had the audacity to complain about trash pickup in the aftermath of so many people losing everything. She also talked about the cleanup crews going to Florida because they paid more. But then says I don't talk about this stuff or some such??? B*tch you just did! Bunny is very good at playing her audience with her aww shucks me shtick but there are several times when she's shown her true self and this one of those times.
Ohhh that irked me so much. She said something like “it’s been a month and THERES STILL TRASH” like no shit it’s going to take a lot longer than a month to clean up all the trash and repair all the damage caused by this. If she doesn’t like how long it’s taking them to pick up the trash why doesn’t she go freakin help pick it up herself.

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

nalagirl wrote:
marc wrote:Well Bunny just keeps getting more and more vile doesn't she? She actually had the audacity to complain about trash pickup in the aftermath of so many people losing everything. She also talked about the cleanup crews going to Florida because they paid more. But then says I don't talk about this stuff or some such??? B*tch you just did! Bunny is very good at playing her audience with her aww shucks me shtick but there are several times when she's shown her true self and this one of those times.
Ohhh that irked me so much. She said something like “it’s been a month and THERES STILL TRASH” like no shit it’s going to take a lot longer than a month to clean up all the trash and repair all the damage caused by this. If she doesn’t like how long it’s taking them to pick up the trash why doesn’t she go freakin help pick it up herself.
i live in miami and have been through a few hurricanes. peoples main worry is always making sure theres enough food for the family, electricity and finally wifi. lol but even i hate seeing the trash on the streets. my entire neighborhood was up the very next day of the hurricane and cleaned the neighborhood. its been a few weeks and the trash is still there. in some neighborhoods the trash is so bad that its spilling onto the street. its starting to stink as well.

ACarATorchAJess
Learner
Learner

Post by ACarATorchAJess »

justausername wrote:
nalagirl wrote:
i live in miami and have been through a few hurricanes. peoples main worry is always making sure theres enough food for the family, electricity and finally wifi. lol but even i hate seeing the trash on the streets. my entire neighborhood was up the very next day of the hurricane and cleaned the neighborhood. its been a few weeks and the trash is still there. in some neighborhoods the trash is so bad that its spilling onto the street. its starting to stink as well.
All of my neighborhood flooded during Harvey and I understand the smell, but it could be worse. She doesn't even leave her house, why does she care?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

BlueHoneybee wrote:She does seek mental help for her depression and I believeeee (correct me if I’m wrong) she went/goes to therapy for her issues, but refuses to take medication, which I can’t fault her for.

The hairdryer thing is awful, though.
If she chooses not to take medication, then fine. But I actually don't believe she sees a therapist. She demonstrates too many unhealthy traits that any good therapist would be working with her to resolve. As in, we would see an improvement in her behaviour if she was genuinely seeking professional help. Staying up until 9am is not healthy. Consuming nothing by sugary, caffeinated beverages is not healthy. Etc, etc.

Following her Messy Room video, I have a few further comments:

1) Jeffree Starr demonstrates problematic behaviour. If I had a platform as significant as Bunny's, there's no way I'd be using it to show off anything in support of Jeffree.

2) She should do the giveaways anyway, regardless of whether or not the items she's giving away are in shades that work for every person. Either just give away what she gets sent in PR that she knows won't work for her, and acknowledge that the giveaway will work for some and not others, or request the full line of shades from the company (or, heck, buy them herself) and then do a giveaway in every colour, asking people to choose what they'd like.

3) Why doesn't she do some additional learning? She could pick up a few community college classes and broaden her horizons again. We should continue to learn new things over the course of our lives. It's good for our development as people and healthy for our brains. I think Bunny would gain a lot from engagement with structured education.

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

it is not bunny alone complaining about the trash but the city residents and the council people in charge. check out this article from september 15th
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-stor ... SKCN1BQ308

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:I have hair down to my butt and blow drying it is SO awful. I hate the feeling of a blow dry it just feels terrible. I cannot imagine doing that 24/7 willingly.

I feel like her message about being anti meds is kinda bad. Like fair enough she doesn't like how it makes her feel but she can try tons of different ones until she finds a suitable one.
She has no goals in life other than living in her mansion and making videos about makeup

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If I recall correctly it sounded to me that her doctor said she doesn't necesarily have to take meds. She doesn't say he didn't suggest/prescibe her something. But Bunny doesn't seem to want to get better. It's clear from her videos she isn't seeking any real help. It's more fun to play the poor me card year after year so she can get her young fans to worry about her. But of coarse you can never get her to care about that. Viewers are just "gullible dollar signs" to Bunny. I guess in truth the joke is really on us - the viewers.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's a real gem. Complains about everything, but never does anything to help or donate. Instead buys a 100k car. She's the epitome of spoiled brat who's had everything done for her and handed to her all her life.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

^ nobody said there wasn't trash. In fact bunny made sure to include it in a video! My point was her talking publicly about it when so many have lost so much. Tells you where her head and heart is.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

If she chooses not to take medication, then fine. But I actually don't believe she sees a therapist. She demonstrates too many unhealthy traits that any good therapist would be working with her to resolve. As in, we would see an improvement in her behaviour if she was genuinely seeking professional help. Staying up until 9am is not healthy. Consuming nothing by sugary, caffeinated beverages is not healthy. Etc, etc.

Following her Messy Room video, I have a few further comments:

1) Jeffree Starr demonstrates problematic behaviour. If I had a platform as significant as Bunny's, there's no way I'd be using it to show off anything in support of Jeffree.

2) She should do the giveaways anyway, regardless of whether or not the items she's giving away are in shades that work for every person. Either just give away what she gets sent in PR that she knows won't work for her, and acknowledge that the giveaway will work for some and not others, or request the full line of shades from the company (or, heck, buy them herself) and then do a giveaway in every colour, asking people to choose what they'd like.

3) Why doesn't she do some additional learning? She could pick up a few community college classes and broaden her horizons again. We should continue to learn new things over the course of our lives. It's good for our development as people and healthy for our brains. I think Bunny would gain a lot from engagement with structured education.
I had pretty severe mental issues as a teen and have been to several doctors and therapists for BPD and MDD. She's talking to a doctor about it because she talked about not wanting to take medication when her doctor brought it up. Maybe it's not a therapist, but she reached out for help about it. She also may not disclose if she is seeing someone, either out of wanting to keep it private or she's embarrassed. We don't know, is my point. Not trying to be a wet blanket and y'all have a right to speculate but sometimes mental health care is such a personal thing to some people, I'd get why she'd be quiet about if she was seeing someone.

I'm not trying to kiss Bunny's ass, because while I do like her, she does have unhealthy habits that are obnoxious as hell. The constant laughing at the fact she never gets any sleep and slams coffee and soda constantly is................... bad. Very bad.

Also, I agree. Her "spread kindness and love and don't bully" pushing ass shouldn't be broadcasting her friendship with an egotistical, verbally abusive asshole like Jeffree. The man was banned from Toronto Pride for attacking a woman who gave him the finger for christ sake, and he can't keep his trap shut about anybody. I feel like she's not as anti-bully, pro-kindness as she leads off if she's friends with people like that.

And I agree about her taking classes again. It'd do her some good.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

Now there's a lively discussion on her "Cleaning my room" video about the notable loss of views recently. Of course her most ardent fans are defending her and are in denial about it. I also checked her Socialblade and she's still losing subs at a constant clip.

badluckbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by badluckbeauty »

i used to watch every single video now i can barely stand to watch even just a few minutes i think the only banana peppers video i've ever watched the whole way through is when i fall asleep watching youtube otherwise i couldn't stand to watch those boring poorly done videos like i have a very limited amount of time in my day to watch youtube and there's people doing interesting things not making like 30min videos about nothing it's just really sad i bought her palette and lip color and i always looked up to her but she got to a point i couldn't even stand her anymore it's just sad she had a good thing and now she's like self destructing

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

I don't get the impression she's seeing a therapist at the moment because she asks questions like "Does anyone else experience (insert mental health symptom)?" It seems like if she was talking to someone about her problems, she wouldn't say stuff like that. But who knows. I'm going through some crap myself and would see a therapist if I could justify the cost. If she can afford to, she should really go. Hiring an experienced life coach might actually be one of her best bets. They can cheer for her and give her advice at the same time.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

TarantulaMuseum wrote:I don't get the impression she's seeing a therapist at the moment because she asks questions like "Does anyone else experience (insert mental health symptom)?" It seems like if she was talking to someone about her problems, she wouldn't say stuff like that. But who knows. I'm going through some crap myself and would see a therapist if I could justify the cost. If she can afford to, she should really go. Hiring an experienced life coach might actually be one of her best bets. They can cheer for her and give her advice at the same time.
That's a good point. She does ask about that a lot.

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Post by Tryeentoohard »

If she had been seeing a therpist for any amount of time in the past hears or even at the present time, she would not being doing half of the things she does. Therapists help you work through your issues and tendencies. (the hair dryer thing, for instance) not encouraging you to continue them.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That room was so freaking messy. I can see a little bit of clutter, but shit all over the floor like that? Such a pity that she got a brand new house and is just throwing shit everywhere.

gakawak
Informer
Informer

Post by gakawak »

Tryeentoohard wrote:If she had been seeing a therpist for any amount of time in the past hears or even at the present time, she would not being doing half of the things she does. Therapists help you work through your issues and tendencies. (the hair dryer thing, for instance) not encouraging you to continue them.
The hairdryer thing is a pretty dangerous habit that I would hope that some therapy would help fix. I honestly don't think she has pursued any type of long term therapy or medical assistance for these issues of hers. She's probably even self-diagnosed.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

gakawak wrote:
Tryeentoohard wrote:If she had been seeing a therpist for any amount of time in the past hears or even at the present time, she would not being doing half of the things she does. Therapists help you work through your issues and tendencies. (the hair dryer thing, for instance) not encouraging you to continue them.
The hairdryer thing is a pretty dangerous habit that I would hope that some therapy would help fix. I honestly don't think she has pursued any type of long term therapy or medical assistance for these issues of hers. She's probably even self-diagnosed.
She spoke to her doctor about her mental issues, which she's addressed before. She hasn't self dx'd, or at least said she got diagnosed from her doctor, and she's spoken about medication with her doctor and decided she doesn't want to medicate herself, which her decision. Not trying to be an ass, just putting it out there.

It's really hard to judge whether or not she is or isn't seeing a therapist for her issues, because a therapist can only do so much and can't monitor what she does 24/7. She may not listen to them or cooperate, especially if it's a habit she's done for a long time (i.e the hair dryer).

DKbababa
Talker
Talker

Post by DKbababa »

In the cleaning video Bunny said that on a regular basis she's not acting in Target etc. like in her follow me around videos. But you guys. it's not like she is a different person when she's recording, it's her being the best version of herself. If this is her best I don't want to know her worst :rofl:
JFC, she doesn't even know how hairbands work. How dense is she? :roll:

Return to “grav3yardgirl”