BratbeautyAndTheUglyCheetah.Part7

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BratbeautyAndTheUglyCheetah.Part7

Post by amuto_lover »

Please continue here.
Tim is taking the piss interrupting Lindy's job. Which is your income Tim.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: BratbeautyAndTheUglyCheetah.Part7

Post by amuto_lover »

I have to give her props, she's been a trooper through this pregnancy. she didn't seem that way when she was carrying Isaac.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brokendreams
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Brokendreams »

Wow she is huge. When is she due??
Sorry if my grammar and spelling sucks, I'm doing my best! :)

HimeLeah
Debater
Debater

Post by HimeLeah »

Following !!

Gosh Tim is really annoying. I feel like he's very bored in his present sitting of waiting for baby number two to be born. I feel bad for Lindy; like how could anyone put up with a man child.

Lavender Earl Grey
Talker
Talker

Post by Lavender Earl Grey »

Gee there's not much to this guy is there? It's like a 4 year old who doesn't know when to stop when a joke isn't funny.

It's not very intelligent humour either is it? "2-3 tsp" IS IT 2 OR 3 LOLOL "a pinch of" WHATS A PINCH LMAO BEST JOKE EVEER.

Nice job interrupting your wife whenever she's trying to do something good Tim, now you really don't seem like a crappy person at all.

laoise96
Learner
Learner

Post by laoise96 »

She looked so annoyed by his antics. It's really sad watching those two :| i saw someone posted in the comments that Tim may be acting like this as he's jealous of the new baby coming, he'll get less attention.

sinfulcolors
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sinfulcolors »

Bubz is slow losing her jawline and gaining a massive double chin. Since she got lucky with not having diabetes, she's already back on the cake and cookie diet. It's like she's blaming her weight gain on the "fluids" in her belly but come on, dat double chin don't lie doe.

LMAO. I'd happily stay single if the best husband anyone could ever ask for was Tim. Basically no. Just no.

i didn't know the standard these days is this low :rofl:

aquaelement
Learner
Learner

Post by aquaelement »

Wow their standards shock me. :?

Brokendreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Brokendreams »

Wow I was just about to post about that! If thats the best husband you can ever wish for, do you even respect yourself :rofl:
Sorry if my grammar and spelling sucks, I'm doing my best! :)

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

sinfulcolors wrote:Bubz is slow losing her jawline and gaining a massive double chin. Since she got lucky with not having diabetes, she's already back on the cake and cookie diet. It's like she's blaming her weight gain on the "fluids" in her belly but come on, dat double chin don't lie doe.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i.imgur.com/E7oCMNs.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>E7oCMNs</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
LMAO. I'd happily stay single if the best husband anyone could ever ask for was Tim. Basically no. Just no.

i didn't know the standard these days is this low :rofl:
People shouldn't be attacking the poster though. Bubz Chooses to put Tim in this bad light ( rightfully so) and not in just this vlog but others too. She's baiting her fans.

LilaLavender
Learner
Learner

Post by LilaLavender »

I feel like she's purposefully showing his nonsense in an attempt to hear from her fans what she doesn't want to figure out herself, whether it is that he's a piece of shit that she should leave or if people are overreacting. As long as the commenters are putting it into words, she doesn't have to think about it herself.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

100% LilaLavender!
Just wait for Lindy to reel the bait back in and act perplexed as to where this anger for Tim is coming from!
You guys are just jumping to conclusions and being nosy. Heehee.

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

"Best husband one can ever wish for!" lmaooooooooo :rofl: I mean if you like being put down constantly and having to raise a man-child then sure. :rofl: :rofl: He's an asshole and always has been, it was just festering until these last years.

LilaLavender
Learner
Learner

Post by LilaLavender »

Brokendreams wrote:Wow she is huge. When is she due??
July 16th I think.

I hope she will be relieved before that though.

bluebirdpie
Debater
Debater

Post by bluebirdpie »

Do you think Tim ever married for Bubz money? Was he successful before they got married and had a steady income himself? Wonder how he feels about Bubz income that's supporting the family plus the house? I don't really know what business he has back in Hong Kong but it just sounds like he wants to get away from her.

Querulant
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Querulant »

Omg Tim annoyed the crap out of me. (Long Time lurker here). I haven't watched a vlog of her in ages so she won't get my clicks, but I was nosy today... and honestly... how can she keep up with that annoying human?
If it wasn't so crappy of him to hardly ever be at home, she may be even glad he's gone all the time. So she can have peace and quiet.

I guess people just become blind in longtime relationships... and often you just try to ignore the bad stuff or find excuses, why it's totally ok for acting in a certain way.

Anyway. What always annoyed me about Tim, was that he like never wears decent clothes. I got the feeling he always wears a tanktop and shorts... and then that awful "mustache" Honestly, how can anyone find that guy attractive?? He doesn't seem to care at all how he looks. Having in mind he's all over YouTube...

rvnea
Learner
Learner

Post by rvnea »

Did anyone see at the end of the new vlog how Tim was pouting at the pizza restaurant and declared, "I *hate* pizza"? :rofl:

lolliesbunny
Learner
Learner

Post by lolliesbunny »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thelittlem1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thelittlem1 »

Im just curious when you guys started watching her or how you came about her channel? For me it was about 5 years ago because I wanted to try some new hairstyles and found hers pretty and easy. You know. Back when she actually lived up to the bubzbeauty name. :roll:

burnt-pages
Learner
Learner

Post by burnt-pages »

lolliesbunny wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 76be13.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170707</span><span>/</span><span>ca56e6922f70437a47c38e70bc76be13</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't she share the KFC meal and then make a salad and/or have fruit if you're still hungry? I A. save money (cuz fast food is expensive (not like they have any money issues but you know)) B. not feel like I'll get a heart attack in my sleep
II'm not pregnant nor do I know what it's like to be, but I have binge eating issues and this generally helps me on bad days. Surely too much fried stuff isn't good the last few weeks of pregnancy?
Side salads are amazing don't underestimate them.
Anyway either she read the GG board or someone else just noticed her "chins".

That seemed like the first time I heard Tim... defending (?) her on camera hmmmmm interesting.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”