©AdobeLiana - AmeliaLiana Part 4

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: ©AdobeLiana - AmeliaLiana Part 4

Post by bitchesbelike »

I cannot believe she wore that to the baftas! I mean she of all people must be used to going to glitzy events, and THAT is what she comes out with. wow.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Did you see the Lancome photo of her and Lydia? She looks so annoyed to be near Lydia and if you look closely her hand is pulled away behind her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:Did you see the Lancome photo of her and Lydia? She looks so annoyed to be near Lydia and if you look closely her hand is pulled away behind her.
To be honest I really wonder why they even posed together. I guess Lancome must have told them to do so. But I have to admit I think Amelia looks way better than Lydia in those pictures.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

kurkuma wrote:
Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:Did you see the Lancome photo of her and Lydia? She looks so annoyed to be near Lydia and if you look closely her hand is pulled away behind her.
To be honest I really wonder why they even posed together. I guess Lancome must have told them to do so. But I have to admit I think Amelia looks way better than Lydia in those pictures.
Amelia was probably just being polite

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

loool do these two have trouble with each other?

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

She looks like a call girl. No class.

Metime
Learner
Learner

Post by Metime »

You would think with all her wealth and access to stylists in a huge metropolis like London, she could pull together better, classier outfits.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

Metime wrote:You would think with all her wealth and access to stylists in a huge metropolis like London, she could pull together better, classier outfits.
I agree!! I generally like Amelia, her vlogs entertain me, she doesn’t take herself too seriously, and I really like her mom in her vlogs. But damn, her outfits are just... horrendous. It’s even worse when you factor in how much money she has! That and her photoshopping always put me off really watching her stuff, but I’ve been on a little binge watch and she generally doesn’t irritate me in her videos.

But I mean... you are at the bloody BAFTAs, I can’t believe she didn’t put any effort into it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

Also, why does she always have the same day hairstyle all the time? She has thick hair, and a lot of it (albeit in not so great condition) she could do so much more creative things with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

lolaperkins
Talker
Talker

Post by lolaperkins »

RANT ALERT!

Did anyone else find Amelia’s Top 5 Lux Pieces so contrived? There was no depth or discussion on why she selected those pieces just that she found them “super cute” or “make her feel glam”. Which is fine, but it doesn’t establish why they’ll offer longevity or are worth buying.

For starters that Cartier Bracelet with the string is fugs. Who is paying £510 for an interchanagble piece of string on a a clasp? I mean sure, you can change the band, but why would you be doing it so often that 510 pounds becomes worth it? I mean, I assume you can change it for free because it would get manky and dirty. There are so many other designers in the same price point - they aren’t Cartier - who offer stunning options and that was the bracelet she chose?

And then the Manolo Blahnik’s, I get that they became trendy due to SATC but aren’t they kind of ‘done’ now. Like the Rockstuds? I mean I can’t imagine spending money on the Hangisi when there are so many other classic styles from MB alone, let alone other designers like Jimmy Choo. Heel height, ease of walking and comfort weren’t discussed just the look… I mean, how is that useful. Plus she mentioned the Louboutin when they are notoriously uncomfortable.

Then the only redeeming item was the classic Chanel Classic Flap. But seriously for the amount that its worth there are other, better cross body bags that are less common and worth the spend. I just find videos like these so contrived when almost no effort was put in. She basically just walked into her closet and grabbed a slew of expensive items and was like yep, these are cute and #worthit.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

she looks so haggard lately Image

Inviato dal mio PRA-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^

HAHAHAH Miss Cleo will read your fortune NOW :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

TTGirl wrote:Blair Gilbert
TTGirl wrote:
Blair Gilbert wrote:Maybe the thread should be The Lord of the Feet - Adobe Hobbit?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tu: :tu: :tu:

This is an AWESOME name for her next thread!!!
DONE! CONTINUE HERE... will contact a mod to lock this one

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33416

Return to “Amelia Liana”