Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Well they technically leased it for the next year, but all that tells me is they are clearly going to be spending a signifiant portion of the year there. Annie at this point may as well quit gymnastics. She's already given up on school, what's one more thing in order to chase the dream? Hayley will be trapped between two worlds(But hey at lease she can stir crazy in a leased apartment vs. multiple hotel rooms). Paige is clearly here for the long haul, and Luna who? Bunny?

Post by Guest »

xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:This is the hotel they're staying at https://www.grandwailea.com/stay/napua-tower/
Looks pretty grand to me. Jesus. I'm still never gonna get why these 12 year olds will be able to stay in these huge hotels and live this life of luxury while other kids in their age range have to attend school and live normal lives. Because they have mediocre singing voices? Because genetics were nice to them? A part of me wishes the best for these kids down the road because their fame will eventually die down, and they'll have a tough time dealing with daily life. But another part of me wants this fame of theirs to die down so they can be humbled and live normal lives. You have to know that these kids are developing egos if they get to live life like this. All while the parents exploit them and pay their bills with the money the kids get. Oh what a screwed up situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megahump
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Megahump »

Why did that grifter Paige move in with them? Why was that necessary? She is in EVERY second of EVERY video. Just go back to wherever the hell you came from and get with that creepy-looking Curtis. The kids don't need an influence like her around them.

Aquamoonrise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aquamoonrise »

I just found this website and have so many opinions! yay I can finally share. I'll start with the most recent videos. Why on earth do they take sooooo many bags to travel when they only wear "workout" clothes most of the time and barely leave the hotel? they always get room service. you're out of the country for god sake, go enjoy the area, don't be a hermit! also Paige, enough said. she can shut up and go home. She looks orange and her makeup is terrible, its like you can peel off the layers. Annie needs to just quit gym, she never goes and when she does she leaves early to do "school" which is either shopping or napping or doing makeup. Don't get me started on her riding, she can't even steer a horse, let alone ride. just stop and learn please. Katie drives me nuts and seems more ignorant now that paige is there. And Billy gives me pervy vibes. the way he used to be with annie's friends (who are no longer around) would creep me out. He always was giving piggy back rides, spotting them and just being creepy. thats all for now, ill come up with more later I'm sure

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Hayley will start doing online school again. I know she likes going to school, but she might start to feel left out being stuck at home while LA {Los Angeles} Annie and LA {Louisiana} Paige are living the high life. They must be planning on spending a fair amount of time in LA if they are leasing the apartment. On the other hand, the apartment has obviously been in the works for awhile and I'm sure one of Paige's original Brataley duties when she made to move to MD was to stay home with Hayley and drive her to school, dance, etc. while the rest of the family was gallivanting back and forth across the country. I bet Billy will now be the one to stay home with Hayley...anything for a break from Paige and Katie -- the Gruesome Twosome.

Shitbratayleysays_
Learner
Learner

Post by Shitbratayleysays_ »

I don't know about the Hawaii thing I've been there and I'm by no means rich my mom just knows how to find great deals. Although I doubt the bratayley family ever tries to get a discount and it was probably paid for by the rock your hair company.

Also the parents of Brooke who own rock your hair seem to be trying so hard to make their daughter famous but she just comes out as awkward to me?? I don't understand why parents are so desperate to make their children famous

Post by Guest »

Shitbratayleysays_ wrote:I don't know about the Hawaii thing I've been there and I'm by no means rich my mom just knows how to find great deals. Although I doubt the bratayley family ever tries to get a discount and it was probably paid for by the rock your hair company.

Also the parents of Brooke who own rock your hair seem to be trying so hard to make their daughter famous but she just comes out as awkward to me?? I don't understand why parents are so desperate to make their children famous
lol I've noticed that too. She, along with her brother Rush are in most of the pictures of the LeBlancs and the Summeralls. She doesn't scream to me as someone who has the charisma to be famous. But I guess anyone can be famous nowadays. It really just comes off as forced. And I hope they realize people only care about them because they associate with the fame hungry LeBlancs. I bet they didn't realize this Hannie crap would blow up before they signed them either. I honestly can't imagine this happening for more than a couple months. All the minions were hyping up Annie and Hayden reuniting, and now that they have, the interest has died down a little bit.

What I really think is funny is that the owners of RYH are pushing Brooke and Rush so hard, yet by looking at their IG follow count, it's not doing too much. Brooke has just over 160k and Rush has a measly 30k. That's a lot to normal people like us but to people like Annie and Hayden, it's nothing. Annie has 3M+ and Hayden has 1.5M+ I believe. And wtf does Rush even do? I know Brooke sings and she's not half bad, but I haven't seen Rush do a damn thing.

Post by Guest »

Sorry for double posting but I really feel for Annie. To me, she seems to have a real liking to Hayden and it's all being exploited for revenue. RYH, Billy and Katie are to blame. I guess Hayden's parents too but they haven't been as prominent. This is definitely a case of money over feelings and someone's gonna suffer big time if shit goes awry. I just hope it's not Annie because her first big crush is being plastered online and she's gonna have to look back on it for years to come.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

Ugh, they're using horses for Annie's new video... I hope whoever let Annie ride their horse tells her to hold the reins. Why rent out a whole stables and use their horses when you have your own horse and I'm sure Amanda's mother wouldn't mind them using her farm as a set?

That dapple grey horse reminds me of my pony so much, he's so cute and lovable!

I just don't understand why a lot of effort goes into the videos but not enough effort is going into her voice and making it stronger with lessons. They're just pumping out videos and she isn't going for any lessons at all. RYH is just think money and they don't actually care about her voice, they can just auto tune it, do some mediocre editing and publish it for all the tweens to lap up... how does this have anything to do with hair? I don't understand that company at all. Not once have I seen any videos to do with actual hair from them...

When I was watching the video billy posted, Annie hasn't gotten any better since the concert which you would be thinking she would start having weekly lessons if she was truly into being a singer, but I think she just likes being dolled up and the attention of having a music video out than the actual learning how to sing.
Also, better use Hayden because it will bump the views up because everyone is lapping up the #hannie moments. I can already see the video, Hayden is Annie's love interest again...

Itsmemustb
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsmemustb »

nsf5555 wrote:Sorry for double posting but I really feel for Annie. To me, she seems to have a real liking to Hayden and it's all being exploited for revenue. RYH, Billy and Katie are to blame. I guess Hayden's parents too but they haven't been as prominent. This is definitely a case of money over feelings and someone's gonna suffer big time if shit goes awry. I just hope it's not Annie because her first big crush is being plastered online and she's gonna have to look back on it for years to come.

I do think Annie likes Hayden but I think (same with him) she also like the extra attention and popularity. Hayden really plays this thing up by liking comments saying #Hannieisreal and follows along when the minions have spotted a "clue" (like with the purple hearts and the hair band he always wears). It would probably be devastating for Annie to find out that he was paying all this attention to her to get himself noticed, but when you are this famous it would be hard to tell when anyone is being genuine. How many followers did Hayden have before he met Annie? I doubt it was one million. And yeah, you'd think for the other kids it would take the wind out of their sails knowing that the fans are only interested in them because of Hannie, but it seems they either don't mind or their egos are so big that they don't realize it. Kids in LA seem to grow up so fast (at least the Instagram-famous ones) and this crowd seems so shallow and into themselves, but that seems to be the scene Katie and Annie want to get in on.

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

So I'm watching the vlog and why at 8:43 no one has their seat belts on? I know Katie usually checks but Hayden Annie nor Paige have them on

Post by Guest »

I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise :roll:

https://www.rockyourhair.com/products/m ... 7124455365

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

She just hit 2 million subscribers. With this new music video, she'll be at 3 million sometime during October I'd guess.

I'll be curious to see if Hayden is actually singing in the video. I was under the impression Annie recorded this on her own. Hayden was in Texas for a while and I don't think he would have had time to record it. And while Brooke was there, it doesn't look like she was actually in the video at any point.

Edit: If they were smart, they would have released the music video the second she hit 2 million. It'd boost her subscribers so much all at once.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

They're using horses for the music video? Please. I can't.
What I don't understand is that supposedly Annie has ridden trail horses at camp. She held the reins then, didn't she? Or did she just hang on to the saddle and hope her horse followed the others? Is she on a lunge line in the music video?
I am disgusted that they aren't taking her to ongoing voice lessons. She's going to ruin her voice and that'll be it. Why would they do this? All they see are dollar signs, and they don't have any clue what they're doing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

CONTINUE HERE!!! viewtopic.php?f=541&t=32666

MODS please close this thread. I wanted to get the new one going before it goes to page 41. :)
.......meow.......

Return to “Bratayley”